ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome~
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Dead end; In every person’s life they’ll arrive to this inevitability. A long and clear path becomes blocked by obstacles. Whatever the cause of the obstacles, whether the mind’s inability to conquer its fears and doubts or an external force driving one into a corner, the block will spring up like a menacing wall. This wall looms high and threatening to devour the soul in despair. But there is a way out.

As the soul cries out in desperation, a path opens and inexplicably leads to a tavern. It’s an old, creaky building surrounded by dry, unforgiving desert. It looks desolate and deserted though it couldn’t be more bleak and rotted than the route behind you. Now the choice remains whether to enter the building, or to turn back into the snarls and briars of life’s previous path. The choice is always yours.

Rules~

There are two sets of rules, OOC (Out of Character) and IC (In character). Please make sure to read and abide by these rules. I am forgiving and can compromise but I am also strict. Repeated offenders will be banned. These rules apply to everyone. Rules are subject to change, check back frequently.

OOC Rules

1. Obey TOS. This is a PG-13 site, obey that absolutely. This rule is enforced and offenses not tolerated as it will get the thread deleted/banned.
    a. Romance is acceptable but cybering is not allowed on gaia and any requests to do so will be banned immediately. Anyone caught PMing request to cyber will likewise be banned.
    b. Battle and fighting is allowed and encouraged IC, but excessive violence and gore is also against TOS. The horror scenes must be dialed down.

2. No drama OOC. Any problems you have outside this thread keep it outside the thread. Any problems developed in the thread, take it out of the thread.
    a. If you develop a problem with another member, please work on resolving said problem away from the thread. I will not coddle or solve these problems for you. If after discussing the issue with said person and you still cannot resolve it, there is a simple solution. Ignore. Add them to your ignore list.
    b. (Just a tip more than a rule) Though this is a PG-13 site, most of us on gaia are older because we’ve been here a long time. Try to be civil and work out problems in a mature manner by discussing your thoughts, opinions and feelings in a decent way. This will help cut down on your drama.

3. This is my tavern. I created it, which means it is at my discretion whom to banned or punish for transgressions. Do not argue this fact. Arguing and causing drama based on one of these decisions will result in a warning and if continued your own banishment.
    a. Due to this and the consideration of the person banned (regardless of reason) I will not discuss any information pertaining to the banishment of said person. I will likely list the reason, but will not indulge in spreading discord and spark the need for drama by elaborating details.

4. Don't bring up negative things here. There is enough negativity IRL so keep it out of Dead End. Absolutely no politics, worldly news, etc.

IC Rules~

1. No God-modding. Though this could be consider an OOC rule as well, I placed it here because many may consider their character’s god-like, etc. Regardless of the character’s race or abilities, auto-hits (when declaring an attack hit no matter what), puppeteering (moving or controlling another character for them), and invincibility (nothing can hurt your character) will not be accepted. Any action that is deemed a god mod move will be instantly considered a miss/null attack.

2. Drama allowed. (IC ONLY!) For story purposes, drama (please try not to make it too melodramatic) is allowed so long as it’s kept IC.

3. Don’t take anything personally. If another character tells your character they are a dirty snob, don’t get bent out of shape OOC. Keep IC and OOC separate so that we can all enjoy fun and engaging stories without having OOC drama.

4. Feel free to be rough and rowdy! Wanna start a brawl? Go for it. The more going on, the more excitement will be in the air.

5. No kids younger than 15. Just no. This is a bar setting. A child would not be allowed in a bar IRL so don’t expect to be able to bring children into a bar IC. It’s unrealistic.

6. Character deaths are ONLY allowed if the Player agrees to it.

7. This is a casual role-play thread. This means at any given time an rp can end and change. Events will tend to be day by day, and once the player (ooc) leaves, then it should be assumed the character has also left for the day/night. There won't be long standing events that take days (or even weeks or months) at a time to end.
    a. Naturally, there may be a few events that continue on if the players wish to. However, don't be offended or upset if they don't. Things can become boring and stale if they drag on for too long.

8. No outside roleplay/IC politics. While everyone and their characters are welcome in the Tavern, outside politics cause stress and will not be allowed.

Check out the Dead End Discord: Crossroad Realm

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
~Inside

The door is three foot wide and seven foot high. Composed entirely of wood, the kind that looks to have been stolen from a rundown barn, the door looks poorly made and shoddy. There are no holes in it despite this flaw, leaving the contents of the interior a complete mystery. With a loud protesting creak, this door can be pushed open, no latch or handle to keep it shut.

Once it’s been pushed, the hinges allowing it to swing inward only, light washes away the gloom and sets the soul aglow with hope. It’s a feeling that seeps into the pores, the promise that no matter how deep the darkening misery, light will find its way in if only you choose to see it.

The feeling will pass as quick as the flitting fairy is gone, and all you’re left with is the stark contrast of the inside of the building. The impression that it’s bigger on the inside is inescapable; there is a long bar to your left, various table and chairs scattered ahead and to your right and to the farthest right a large stage set a foot above the floor. Ahead still yet is a stair way leading up and too an overhanging balcony where guest may relax higher up and enjoy any entertainment from above. Wood is still the dominant building material, though the quality inside is explicit. Pure hardwood floors at your feet, the walls made of planks from the finest oak and the wood tables polished to gleam. Each table and chair held its own design, no two sets alike. Above and about seven feet away from the balcony is a massive chandelier that sends reflective light from the dangling crystals. These crystals are not faux but real gemstones of various, translucent colors. The bar top is of white granite with grays and silvers speckled throughout. A smell pervades as soon as the door has been pushed open and even as your eyes take a moment to adjust to the contrasting quality it sees, the nose will pick up a country smell, like fresh baked bread or cinnamon. All in all, everything about it invites you in.

User Image

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Locations and Lore
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

BloodOre Grove
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A vast amount of dead lizardmen laid beneath her, the trail ending. She refused to leave all the dead as a waste. Swelled with emotion of heartbreak Anise stretched out her hands, wings flared wide and tail dangling behind. Power; a toxic mix of poignant passion and anger at her helplessness to change things, her luminous scales begun to glow around her eyes. The glow spread, covering her face in a beautiful pattern, stretching down her neck, along her arms and over all exposed skin. The patterns even glowed through the fabric with its brilliance. The sands begun to shift as water rose from deep underground, the lizardmen below having already been mummified and relieved of their blood. Anise no longer flapped her wings, no longer needed too as the surge of power alone kept her in place. The mass of bodies became flooded, sinking beneath the rising water level. The green blood surrounding her flew down, into the forming lake where it compressed. Metal within the blood begun to bond with the pressure, and suddenly spires of etched green and chrome metals rose from the water. The ground shook, shaking even the tavern that was far off. What was once desolate desert with nothing but outcroppings and rock begun to form something new. Any lizardmen that might be alive would perish as she continued to pull forth their blood, dead or alive, though she focused only on their green life essence. A few spires turned to dozens, then hundreds. The surge of water churned with their rising, splashing with the soothing sound of moving water. When all the metal was pulled and compressed from the thousands of dead lizard men, the water began to settle. When it was still, it froze into a permanent crystallized lake. So long as Anise lived, it would never thaw, no matter the temperature of heat. The knight had formed a metal forest from the dead within the shimmering lake.

Sinking to the ground slowly as her power waned, she came to rest on one knee, panting from the expended energy and emotion. She may have been less exhausted, but to crystallize water as she had took her life force. Her wings drooped to the ground, tail listless on the sand behind her. Blue eyes closed as her scales returned to normal while her mind swam with dizziness. Maybe this had been excessive, maybe even unnecessary but Anise needed to release what was pent inside. Pride had came here, and she understood why, knowing he was still watching and protecting in his own way. So she responded with her gift of a metallic forest. This was not Valaura, not her true home but it was a sanctuary to her and anyone else who wished to come here. It would always be here for all her family.

DIRECTION: North - Several miles from the tavern.
ENCHANTED: Yes. The forest became alive, and the tree's grow by accumulating blood from the remains of the lizard men slain as they have been converted to bloody skeletons from a mystic source.
CREATURES: Bloody Skeletons: These are the corpses of the lizardmen that were mummified to create the trees. An unseen force warped them to constantly regenerate, feeding the living metal trees with blood. Anyone that wonders too close to the trees will find these things reaching out desperately from the entangling roots of the trees. If within range, they will latch on and begin to devour flesh of their prey.
Rust Monsters: These creatures have come to roam in the forest, devouring the leaves of the trees only once they fall to the ground. The leaves are magical in nature when on the trees, preventing these monsters from eating them. But once they fall to the ground they lose any magical properties, becoming food for the beast.
PLANTS: Metallic trees that have been granted a mystical life force from the sentient force of the Dead End Realm. They now grow by accumulating more blood metal from bloody skeletons. Once every few months, the forest seems to grow, half new tree's spring to life. However, if the new 'saplings' don't find a source of blood to drain, they will lose their magical properties, becoming food for the rust monsters.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Announcements and Updates

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

We now have a public/open discord! Feel free to join us there as well~ Make sure to read the rules!

We'll be affiliating with Shandii and The Last Sanctuary. Be respectful to all members new and old. =3

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Events

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Event Setting

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Event Theme Song

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Event Rules and Guidelines

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Affiliates

Want to Affiliate with us? Send a PM to Anise Silverclaw~ Use our Banner;

User Image
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-dead-end-tavern-all-welcome/t.79495573/][img]https://image.ibb.co/mA5dp7/Cross_roads_Realm_small.png[/img][/url]

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Veil, Inc.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Reserved

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Current Staff

Anyone who wishes to try for a staff position, please PM me. I will expect you to take your duties seriously. Part of which includes and is not limited to greeting new customers and handling disputes civilly.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Owner: Anise Silverclaw
        Bartender: Pantheon of Sin
        Guardian of the Realm: ENDBRlNGER

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
“That is true I suppose, but I feel more flexible and more agile with less clothings.” She shrugged lightly, a soft grin still on her face as restless legs crossed at the ankles. “I’m doing well I’d like to think. Handling things like normal and enjoying the fun moments. And how about you, Drake? I hope you’re doing well.” Casually, Anger propped her chin within a callous palm, which in turn was propped with an elbow on the table.
Drake chuckled lightly and smiled a bit. "I'm glad to hear that." He said before taking another sip of whiskey from his glass. Putting the glass down he would smirk once more and look at Anise. "I'm doing well enough. Been handling a few things within my own dimension, thought I'd take a break from it and check up on you." He chuckled lightly. "I would check on everyone else, but that would mean entering Pride's domain, something I'm not sure I want to do." He stated with a half hearted chuckle. "So what all has happened since I left?" He asked before deciding to down the rest of the whiskey in the glass.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail
Drake chuckled lightly and smiled a bit. "I'm glad to hear that." He said before taking another sip of whiskey from his glass. Putting the glass down he would smirk once more and look at Anise. "I'm doing well enough. Been handling a few things within my own dimension, thought I'd take a break from it and check up on you." He chuckled lightly. "I would check on everyone else, but that would mean entering Pride's domain, something I'm not sure I want to do." He stated with a half hearted chuckle. "So what all has happened since I left?" He asked before deciding to down the rest of the whiskey in the glass.

“Well I’m glad you took the time to check up on me. It’s always nice hearing from old friends.” Anise then shifted, leaning back casually in the chair, though her shoulders and back remained straight. “I can’t say for sure about everyone else, but I know your presence is missed by one person. It’d be nice to have you around again, but I respect your decision none the less.” Silver eyes drifting off into the distance the woman took on a thoughtful look. “Well, few thrones have changed again, Bunni is Lust again, a few new members and some members that went rogue. Other than that off the top of my head, I can’t think of anything.” Turning back to look at Drake, with a faint smile she continued: “Things seem to be changing though, and I want to imagine for the better.”

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

“Well I’m glad you took the time to check up on me. It’s always nice hearing from old friends.” Anise then shifted, leaning back casually in the chair, though her shoulders and back remained straight. “I can’t say for sure about everyone else, but I know your presence is missed by one person. It’d be nice to have you around again, but I respect your decision none the less.” Silver eyes drifting off into the distance the woman took on a thoughtful look. “Well, few thrones have changed again, Bunni is Lust again, a few new members and some members that went rogue. Other than that off the top of my head, I can’t think of anything.” Turning back to look at Drake, with a faint smile she continued: “Things seem to be changing though, and I want to imagine for the better.”
Drake gave a slight chuckle."At least I'm missed by somebody."He stated as he poured himself another drink. Once finished he would put the bottle of whiskey down and stare down at the table for a moment, as if in deep thought. He would then slowly bring the fresh drink to his lips and take a sip. "I certainly hope things change for the better there. They certainly didn't in my time there." He said with the glass still close to his lips. Peeking at the glass, he would once again decide to down the remainder of the drink.
Anise Silverclaw
Dante Giacomo Diavolo
The Dragon Traitor

With: Anise and Drake
Mood: Nostalgic

As the two carried on their conversation, an unnatural cold would settle in the air. It would feel as if all that was warm and pleasant had been drawn from the room, only to be replaced by the feeling of despair. Then, in front of the entrance, a small black flame would spark. It would grow, an unknown force feeding in until it grew to the size of a old, yet familiar figure. As the flames subsided, there stood a man who had not stood in that doorway for countless days. His flowing white hair looked just as did before, his piercing violet eyes looking directly at the two figures from his past. He wore just black jeans and combat boots, his bare, toned chest bearing a large scar across it. Looking around,he would finally rest his eyes upon Anise, a small grin upon his lips as he said, "Long time no see, Anger."

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail
Dante the Traitor

]“I’m sure they will. They’re a lot more of us working toward that goal.” Leaning forward, Anger watched while he downed his drink. “If you ever do decide to come back there, you know there will always be a place for you in Wrath’s legion. If not, you’re free to stay here for however long you like.”

It was about this time, the element of cold worked its way into the tavern, clinging deliciously to the woman’s pale skin. Silver eyes turned toward the door, realizing something seemed different. Watching as a black flame sparked and grew to reveal Dante, the Warrior’s eyes widen in surprise. “Hello, Dante. What a pleasant surprise to see you again. Make yourself at home.”

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Drake gave a soft chuckle."Thanks. But as I said, I'm simply checking up on things around here." He stated before looking over to Dante "Well hello there old friend." He simply stated with a soft smirk across his lips.
(Writers....block....kicking...in. x.x)

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I've been dealing with quite a bit of writer's block lately, so i understand. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff