Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((Haha I know. But I like writing long posts C: ))

Liberal Lover

I just do whatever my fingers do. = A=
Sometimes it's more. Sometimes it's one sentence. > A>;;;;

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((Yeah, I do that too. I like action scenes, that's when I REALLY let it out))

Beloved Sex Symbol

Out of cookies.... I'll make a response post in a few... got to go to the store

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
BrokenDollEyes
Out of cookies.... I'll make a response post in a few... got to go to the store

((I might be asleep when you get back. I have to get up in 5 hours to drive my friend to the airport))
Anise Silverclaw
{Indeed, how have you all been?}

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

≯▬▬▬ﺴ ɕ ʅ υ Ϯ Ϯ ѻ ȵ ʏ ﺴ▬▬▬≮

A rather loud crash came from the kitchen in the back, followed by a good dozen curses. The soft padding of bare feet is heard getting closer, then farther, along with a few more crashes as apparently the culprit tries to clean up whatever it caused. A few moments later, the padding get's closer, and the door from he back opens to reveal a child no older than nine, with shoulder length bright red hair, an over-sized shirt, and a pair of loose fitting jeans on. A smell follows him, a scent that changes for all whom smell it. It will match the desire for whatever delicacy they crave most, and if they are susceptible to the sin of Gluttony, it would be almost overwhelming. He looked irritated, his orange eyes almost glowing with a fire within. He grumbles to himself, walking on the fronts of his feet, the heels never touching the ground as he paces to the bar. He leaps carefully onto the counter below the multiple bottles, landing without a sound as he crouches. He picks up a bottle of whiskey, not even stopping to look at a possible brand, and pours himself a glass. It can finally be noted that he has a tail, or rather, two of them.

One is wrapped around his abdomen under his shirt, shown when he stretches for a glass, the other flows loosely behind him. Both tails are twice the height of the boy, whom stands around 3'5'', to around 4'' even. He's not that tall. The tails are double his height in length though, giving him an...odd look.He is still mumbling to himself as he cleans up after himself, the free tail holding the glass of whiskey he poured, and he carefully extends a leg to the floor, sliding off the counter. He calmly pads around the people talking, Lust, Anger, Whomever else is behind the bar; and hauls himself onto a barstool, the glass of whiskey lands next to him gently, though his head impacts the table quite hard. This would give off a rather loud thunk, and jostle the glasses of the others on the bar, if any. He sighs, content to just....sit there for a moment.

Did anyone find it...odd, that his child was about to drink? If so, they are more than welcome to try and take the whiskey from him.

When everything you touch is erased?

I bolded ah few things that should be noticed rather quickly. HELLO NEW PEOPLE, Pleasure tah meet ya'll.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jack_McLoughlin

*bro-hoof*

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Nice to meet you I go by Ania " setting the frost ridden glass down on the counter top her body twisted to engage the young eld in conversation. "So what brings you so far from your home land?" Before the end of her sentence was finished something caught her attention. It was a little child on the bar top, looking at the kitchen door one could only assume that is where they appeared from. But when the whiskey was being poured into a tumbler Ania shrugged her shoulders. Height and appereance for one did not tell the actual true age of a creature.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I am no longer welcome in my village. I was shunned from my family, and the elves that I thought were my friends refused to take me into their homes. After living a few weeks in the woods, and befriending an old elf mystic that lived there, commonly known as a witch, the village decided that it was time for me to leave. But deciding that even though if I left wouldn't atone for my sins, they figured that the only reasonable solution was to kill me." Beatrix reached for her cup of tea that Ms. Anise gave her and took a rather big gulp. She wasn't one for talking much, but this was the first time that she was able to share her woes.

"With some help from my witch friend, I was able to escape to here... But I'm not even sure where 'here' is" Bea told Ania with a sigh. "So what brings you here? I am assuming you are some sort of snow creature?" The elf commented, sipping on her tea and looking the girl up and down. She wasn't judging the woman; she was simply going off the books that Beatrix read on otherworld creatures. Back home, Beatrix worked in the village's book-keeping shop. Of course, this was before she was excommunicated and forced to live off of wild vegetation. She was always so fascinated in books. The words written on a page just seemed to... calm her. There really was no other way to explain it.

Out of the corner of her eye, Beatrix's heightened sense of sight clearly saw what seemed to be a small boy pour himself a drink. It seemed fairly odd, but his tails made her think that this was not merely a boy. He very well could be like her and look young, but in fact be well into his 60's. "Rough day?" She asked the boy without actually looking at him. With the whole incident with Ms. Lust, she wasn't about to connect eyes with anyone soon. The waft of Gluttony didn't effect the elf, as it is customary of her kind to only survive on very little.
[[Hmmm... *debates*]]

Beloved Sex Symbol

"My people are a different type, not classified with fae or elf... we are just there... only the high born atr gifted with some snow powers.I ran from my duty to save them." Smiling slightly bitter smile she gave a shrug of her shoulders.

Turning once more to adjust her spine son it wasn't splitting itself in half... or at lease that's what itbhsd felt like.

Out of cookies.... writers block

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
FlyByCho
[[Hmmm... *debates*]]

((Do eeeeet))

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beatrix nodded and slowly sipped her tea. She didn't judge the girl from running away from her responsibility. In some way, Beatrix did just the same. She had a duty to give her life to her fellow elves, but instead she ran away to preserve her life. And what did she have to look forward to? A life forever on the run? Well, at least that was better than dying. For now. "What did you have to do to save them?" Beatrix asked purely out of curiosity.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
FlyByCho
[[Hmmm... *debates*]]

OoC

Suppose I could if you do...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items