Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Drake Magestrail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beatrix rubbed the back of her head when Drake walked away and asked his question. She sighed quietly, "Ah, I, well, I fell. Down what seemed a mountain. Or cliff. I'm not really sure. I couldn't see anything, and when I landed, there was only flat land. So I don't really know what happened." Bea shrugged a bit and turned herself so that she was facing the man.

Her eyes roamed the place that she, so luckily, ended up in. This was far away from where she expected to come to. In all honesty, she was ninety percent sure that she was going to get caught. This place was odd, but somehow homey. "Hey, what is this place?" She asked, no one in particular.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Anger had moved back behind the bar, mixed Drake another drink and sat it before him (even though he already had one) and remained silent as she allowed the two a moment to converse. Then, pulling out a hot herbal tea (she guessed it might suit the elf but wasn’t sure) and returned too the nearly healed woman. Carefully, she held out the hot cup, wrapped in a rag to keep from burning the hands toward the guest. “This is the Dead End Tavern. It’s a little place of mine I like to stay in when I’m not home. There are rooms available too that you can stay in for as long as you like. And don’t worry about payment here, we don’t really care for such things.”

Then, Anger turned her metallic eyes toward Drake and smiled. “You enjoying your drinks? Help yourself to a bottle if the glasses aren’t enough.” Of course, she wouldn’t just allow anyone behind the bar, but Drake was an old friend, and one she trusted dearly. He was more than welcoming to serve himself anytime.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Anise Silverclaw

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beatrix's eyes widened as she took the tea. This was fantastic! In her village, or former village more like, everyone drank tea more than they drank water. Mostly because the water was mostly dirty and could not be trusted to drink and needed to be boiled to kill everything. The tea leaves was just to disguise how disgusting the water tasted. But after drinking tea so long, Beatrix became so accustomed to it that she actually preferred it to actual water. In her enchanted bag, she had put several tins of tea leaves.

The elf gladly took a sip and sighed as the warm liquid spread through her body. Her green eyes opened slightly and looked at Miss Anise, "Where is your actual home, if you don't mind me asking?" Bea directed toward the woman as her hand idly played with the steam emitting from her cup, "And thank you very much for not charging me. I'm not even sure if my money would be good here."

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((so sorry but I need to go to bed. Have to get up in 5 hours to take my husband to his wisdom teeth surgery))

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
flaming fluffy guns
((so sorry but I need to go to bed. Have to get up in 5 hours to take my husband to his wisdom teeth surgery))

That's alright dear. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I'll try to have another post by tomorrow. ^^ And good luck to your husband's surgery.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Drake smirked lightly and nodded at Anise's offer. "Well thank you dear, but I think I'll stick with bottle for now." He stated before taking another sip from his drink. "Valaura." He would answer before Anise would get a chance to. "The Realm of the Sins." He said, peering over at the elf. "Certainly not a place for the weak." He stated with a somewhat devious grin.

(Jeez my creative thinking has all but died over the year. x.x )
{Well... Hello there guys.}

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((anyone on?))

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Anise Silverclaw

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beatrix thought for a moment. She had never heard of that place before, though it never actually occurred to her that it could be an actual realm. She figured that the word in the title was just something to make it seem more mystic than it really was. In fact, she didn't even realize that she was in a different realm currently, all she knew was that she was in a strange place far from her, and that was good enough for her.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Stripes walked into the tavern, sat down at the bar, and ordered a shot. She waited anxiously for her girls to get here.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I apologize for the lack of posting, ladies and gentlemen. I've been pretty tired today. Feel free to move on without me if you'd like.

Sorry for the delay!

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Anise Silverclaw
I apologize for the lack of posting, ladies and gentlemen. I've been pretty tired today. Feel free to move on without me if you'd like.

Sorry for the delay!

It's ok. I am kind of keeping mine open ended until Drake or you respond

Liberal Lover

* A* I suppose I ought to post soon

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Would love to have a post from you Bun. ^^ I've been busy and tired the last few days. I'm not used to having so many hours, so i'm worn out from work, even though I have short shifts. I work six days this week though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff