Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
i know i just got here but i need to go i have to get some sleep ill be back tomorrow

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
LadyAzureFaraday
i know i just got here but i need to go i have to get some sleep ill be back tomorrow

ok we'll be here 4laugh

Bashful Gekko

Cleo watches as the customer simotaneously enters and exits but doesn't say anything just continues to clean. "Mind giving me a hand," she says as she tosses a clean wash cloth on the bar. "I wonder if alcohol ever goes bad."

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Beautiful Disasterpieces
Cleo watches as the customer simotaneously enters and exits but doesn't say anything just continues to clean. "Mind giving me a hand," she says as she tosses a clean wash cloth on the bar. "I wonder if alcohol ever goes bad."

Grabs washcloth and begins cleaning enthusiastically* I dont think so...it only gets better with age wink *swats cleo on the bottom*

Bashful Gekko

Cleo squeeks as the swat lands home. "Only you Hermione. Though I guess you're right," Cleo sighs as she wipes the bottles down one by one. "Wonder if we'll ever get Vincent back in here."

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Im sure we will be able to...it will just take some persuasion twisted

Bashful Gekko

Cleo looks at Hermione, "Thats all you hun, he won't even give me time of day. Hasn't in a while now." She finishes up with the bottles on the bar and goes to wipe down the walls and chandeliers with a long dust mop. "Let me know before hand so I can stay out of the line of fire." Cleo goes to get a broom to sweep the floors.

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Beautiful Disasterpieces
Cleo looks at Hermione, "Thats all you hun, he won't even give me time of day. Hasn't in a while now." She finishes up with the bottles on the bar and goes to wipe down the walls and chandeliers with a long dust mop. "Let me know before hand so I can stay out of the line of fire." Cleo goes to get a broom to sweep the floors.

I will hun wink

Bashful Gekko

"Good to know," Cleo laughs a little and sits down at the bar after filling her dust pan for the third time, "Time for a break and a drink. Want anything dollface?" Cleo pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels and a can of Coke and poured them into a glass shot for shot.

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Beautiful Disasterpieces
"Good to know," Cleo laughs a little and sits down at the bar after filling her dust pan for the third time, "Time for a break and a drink. Want anything dollface?" Cleo pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels and a can of Coke and poured them into a glass shot for shot.

how about a long island ice tea?

Bashful Gekko

"Alright," Cleo gets up and walks around the bar and pours the ingredients for a Long Island Ice tea. She sets it on the bar and walks back over to the chair that she was sitting in with her Jack and Coke and takes another sip.

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Beautiful Disasterpieces
"Alright," Cleo gets up and walks around the bar and pours the ingredients for a Long Island Ice tea. She sets it on the bar and walks back over to the chair that she was sitting in with her Jack and Coke and takes another sip.
Thanks clio wink *blows a kiss then goes over and starts sipping on her long island ice tea*

Bashful Gekko

Cleo smiles back at Hermione and looks around, "I think that this place could use some fresh paint on the walls but I don't wanna actually do it until we get a go ahead from Vincent. For now I guess we'll have to just clean up whats here." Cleo downs her Jack and Coke and pours another.

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
*walks in and looks around* Ah...well...back to work *grabs a broom and mop and begins to clean up the bar*

1,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
in the midst of cleaning, starts to sing "kiss me - sixpence none the richer*

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress

*starts to dance with the broom*

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor