Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

The response he gave her told her that her words were lost in translation. She had meant something completely different with them, but she didn't bother to correct him. She simply smiled and nodded her head, ignoring the chill that ran down her spine at the feel of his hand on her back. Being affectionate was something that came with being in a relationship. So, she let him do as he pleased and argued with her inner urge to put space between them again. It was one thing to have him floating near her legs, it was another completely when she could feel every inch of him against her. And Ri knew she was going to have to get use to it all.

When he asked his question, she relaxed and bit and trailed her fingertips gently along the nape of his neck. This was a normal topic, and allowed her mind to forget that there was nothing between them but water and a few pieces of cloth. No matter how many times she explained what she was, there was always the chance that someone could get confused. Granted, she doubted he would have such a problem, but she preferred to be sure just in case. So, she took a few moments to find the right words before smiling at him.

"My father was a fire demon, and my mother the love of his life. They met when she was young, about twenty or so if my memory serves me correctly..." She started, her brows furrowing slightly as she brought back the story her parents had once told her as a child. "They spent a few years together, living an odd life since he was demonic and she a human. When they found out she was pregnant, they were thrilled. My mother wanted so badly to have a child, and my father was the same. But, like everything in my life, the fates had other plans for them." Ri continued, her fingers now moving along his shoulder and back to his neck as she spoke. The movement was one she did without realizing, and would have apologized for if he were to point it out to her.

"One night, on their way home from some place I can't quite remember, they were attacked by a few vampires that had decided to turn my mother's village into their own personal buffet. They hadn't expected to find a demon amongst the humans, my father's powers saving more than if he hadn't been there." As she told her tale, her eyes darkened and memories once more filled her head. Her father, so strong and brave, sitting with her and her siblings to tell them the story of her birth. The twins hadn't cared, but Ristar was always up for hearing about how she came into the world. She had always envisioned her father throwing flames at the vampires, saving the innocent townsfolk like one of the heroes in her books. Thinking of him and her mother brought tears to her eyes, but she held them off as best she could as she finished her explanation.

"Unfortunately, though, one vampire got to my mother before my father could stop him. She turned that night, and gave birth to me the following evening. Both of them were worried that I would be stillborn, since not many halflings survived, let alone lived through an attack like what my mother had gone through. But, I did, and I was given the best of both their worlds. I can conjure up my flames, do with them as I wish, and stay out in the daylight. Granted, the sun still hurts my eyes if I am in it for too long, but I don't burn to ask or anything like that. I also have to feed every now and then, but not as often as most vampires, and I have the ability to feel the emotions and thoughts of those around me. I get that from my mother, it was a trait she earned with her change that drove my father nuts a lot of the time." Thinking of how her mother had always anticipated her father's words had laughter replacing the sadness in her starry eyes. They had always been so happy, even when they fought. She could always feel their love for one another, and it was that emotion that she had always tried to find as she had grown. Of course, her past had changed the optimistic little girl into the cautious woman she was today, but that was a completely different story for another day. With her story finished, Ri smiled sheepishly and flushed a bit. He had asked such a simple question and she had given him an entire book!

"Sorry, that got a bit out of hand. I have a tendency to ramble sometimes..." She confessed, laughing softly at herself though the sound came out a bit more nervous than she had intended it to. Wanting to keep things light, she stilled her hands and grinned up at him. "Was there anything else you wanted to know?"

((*Laughs* I can only imagine! But, I adore you anyway, so it's alright. biggrin ))
Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Savic listens intently as Ri tells the story of her birth. But as her fingers find her way along his shoulder and to his neck his body shudders. His neck is very sensitive so he has to bite down on the inside of his lip to keep himself from gasping. He tries his best to keep a neutral expression but that wont to much to hide the fact that she just found one of his spots. If her fingers continue to move along his neck he would fidget about slightly and try his best not to squirm. He would still be listening but it would be dependent on her and her fingers just how well he would be listening.

Savic figured she had some demon blood in her especially with her fire manipulating abilities. He wonders what classification of fire demon her father might have been. Orcus was an Infernal so he's curious if his father was the same. If he was chances are her father could have known Orcus at some point in the distant past since Orcus was a high born. At least that's what Serek told him a while back before the whole mess that transpired in the woods that ultimately sent Orcus back to hell. He can see the sadness in her eyes though as she talks about her parents and his hand on her hip gives her a reassuring squeeze.

Wondering Vampires are the complete worst and the tale of the attack on Ri's mother just enforces his opinion. They are no better than a pack of rabid wolves as they tear through villages and kill innocent people. But some Vampires are just like that. The thrill of the hunt and the blood on their mouths spurs their desires for violence and destruction. In some aspects to Savic they are no better than demons of Hell that feed off the suffering of others. But he smiles as she noticeably cheers up as she talks of her parents behaviors. Damn no wonder she can read him so well. Unlike her father though it doesn't bother him the least bit. It kind of makes things easier that she can tell how he feels instead of playing a guessing game out of it. Granted he can't read her completely like she can him but he feels confident enough that he can at least guess mos of the time how she is feeling.

"I enjoy listening to you talk so it's quite alright love. Your parents sound like good people. Demons that act out of good are so rare so you are very fortunate to have that amazing man's blood run through your veins. Got to say I am a bit jealous." Savic grins and gives Ri a playful poke on her waist using the hand he has holding her to him. Looking up to the sky his eyes almost seem to darken a bit. "You can imagine that there isn't much love to be found on Tartarus so naturally there is none when it comes to my parents. I was left to be raised by the high ranking and even they wanted nothing to do with me so I mostly raised myself. Until I wondered into one of the prisons and came across Gaia. She took pity on me and for what I was and basically became a surrogate mother to me. Her and a few other of the prisoners are mostly responsible for how I turned out and how I found it so easy to turn my back on my duty. Not very many happy memories of back then so I try to replace them with happy memories I make here." Despite having gone through all he has he still manages to keep some level of optimism. But Ri has been a major contributing factor to this and thus makes him feel more hopeful for the future. Looking back at Ri he smiles thinly and chuckles. To hell with it she might as well know. "My mother is Nyx the Goddess of Tartarus and my father is Erebos the God ruler and also Nyx's brother. Despite it being between the so called God's incest is still incest so naturally I was an abomination. But so were my siblings before me that came to this world to try and destroy it by opening the gates. Only through mixing their blood through birth can the conditions be met for Erebos to send a champion to this world every thousand years."

And there is the history behind his birth. The demons of Tartarus are very proud and just like and proud lineage a stain upon the name must always be removed. So even if he did succeed they probably would have killed him anyway and erased his name from all records so that it would never be remembered what Nyx and Erebos had to do in order to succeed. Completely shitty to be sure but Savic is grateful for the life he has. He's free of their bullshit, got himself a beautiful woman, and is in general living a rather eventful life. Not much more you can for in his opinion.

(( Yay! whee ))

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

Since she hadn't bothered to stop her fingers and their movements over his skin, his fidgeting became very obvious before too long. Lifting a scarlet brow, she watched him for a few moments before realizing she was the cause. Immediately, her hands lifted from where they lied and her eyes widened. His emotions were pumping out of him and straight into her head, causing her eyes to darken a bit. Ri tossed up all the walls she could around her mind to keep him out, but it was too late. He was fogging up her thoughts without even meaning to, by doing nothing more than standing there. Oh yeah, she was in trouble with this one!

The feel of his hand squeezing her hip helped to return her to normal, her own body jumping a bit at the action. She knew it meant something far different than the reaction it had caused, but she couldn't have stopped herself even if she had wanted to. A giggle bubbled out of her before she could swallow it, while her hands slid down off his shoulders to rest on his chest. She was far too ticklish for her own good. Trying to play it off, Ristar grinned at his words and tapped a finger gently over his heart.

"Yeah, you say that now. Give it some time, my sweet, I'll be driving you crazy with my ramblings before too long." She teased, her eyes dancing with amusement for a moment. At his comment on her parents, she felt her mood slip a bit but she did her best not to let it show. "Thank you. They were some of the best I knew. I still hope to be as good as they were one day." Ri added softly, her voice once more edged in sadness. It seemed tonight was one for roller coasters of emotion. Not sure if that was a good thing or a bad one, she brushed it all aside as best she could and focused on him when he spoke up once more.

His little bit of backstory surprised her a bit and had questions jumping to her tongue. Swallowing them as best she could, she waited for him to finish and watched him silently for a moment. There wasn't a bit of anger, resentment, or any of the usual dark emotions that came with an upbringing like his own. He was just content, with not a single worry etched into his handsome features. It was a rather interesting sight to behold, and one that had her leaning up on her toes to once more brush a kiss over his lips. This time, however, she lingered slightly longer and put a bit of feeling into it. Granted, it wasn't much, but it was a far more than she thought she would ever be able to show him.

"Although this might sound a little twisted, I am kind of glad you were sent up here to do their bidding. If you hadn't been the abomination they claimed you to be, I wouldn't be standing here with you." She started, only to realize just how her words sounded. Hoping he understood, she flushed crimson and smiled nervously up at him. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I am glad you aren't like that anymore. I'm just...that is, I am...Gods, why can't I say this right!" Ri fumbled, accidentally yelling the last bit and throwing her hands into the water abruptly. The resulting splash reminded her of how close he was, and that she had probably just showered him with her tantrum. An apology jumped to her tongue, only to end up a laugh. She couldn't help it!

"Oops...Sorry." Was all she could say as her amusement once more filled her sapphire eyes.

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Savic is partially grateful that her fingers leave his neck. If she kept doing what she was doing there is no telling if he would be able to control himself. It's a little hard to control your desires when you are being triggered in such a way. He fully relaxes once more and chuckles a little from her comment. "It will take a lot to drive me up the wall. I'm very patient after all. Plus I'm pretty sure I can use it to my advantage." There it is again that mischievous gleam in his eye. To Ri it probably seems that he is always plotting something and she would be mostly right to think such things. Savic's mind never stops not fully anyway it's just how he is. His expression softens and he gives her a loving smile. "I'm positive your parents would be very proud to see the the woman you have turned into."

Any other words were sealed in his throat as Ri sits up and plants her lips upon his own. However this time she lingers for longer causing his face to heat up and his heart to once again slam against his chest. His other hand gently places itself upon her hip now holding her with both his hands as they kiss. As she breaks away it takes Savic a few good seconds to recover and get his mind straight. Damn. It is a far more enjoyable experience kissing someone you actually love. He can definitely get use to this very quickly.

Her next words cause him to raise an eyebrow as they are in fact pretty twisted. But as she fumbles over her words in the end and splashes him Savic laughs heartfully. It takes him a few seconds to recover and he actually has to bring his hand up to wipe away the mirth in his eyes. But eventually he gets control of himself and grins widely.
"You are something else you know that? I just don't know what to expect from you but I love it. And you have the most adorable quirks." He brings his head down and gives her a gentle kiss on her cheek. Savic then begins to get up and releases his hold on her. Rotating his neck a bit to work the stiffness out he feels he has soaked for long enough. And he doesn't want his bronze skin to get any more than it already is. Getting out of the spring and grabbing his towel he then offers his hand to Ri to help her out. Once she is out he brings the towel to his hair and ruffs it up to dry it off. As he brings the towel down to dry the rest of his body his white hair is left sticking in all directions making him look like a mad man.

"That was definitely refreshing. Shall we head indoors now love? Think I'm ready to see your room." His voice is nonchalant with not even a trace of ulterior motives on his mind. He wishes to see her room since if he is going to share it with her he wants to see how much space she has in it. Savic usually always packs light but if he chooses to make this place his new home he wants to get an idea just how much he can bring into her room while potentially storing the rest in another.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

His playful words had her own eyes dancing with mischief in response. Oh, how she loved a good game of dare. She made a note to test out this patience of his later on, and flushed at the last of his words. Her parents had died when she was so young, taken away from her and her siblings far too early. It had been her life long dream to make sure they were proud of her. Granted, she had made some mistakes, but all in all Ri knew she had done well. Or, as well as could be done with her temperament.

Her sharp eyes hadn't missed his way he had reacted to her kiss, but she left that alone for later. They had plenty of time to dwell on that later. For now, she couldn't do anything else but grin when his laughter rolled out of him. It was a rare sight to see such enjoyment coming from him. Letting him laugh at her foolishness, she waited for him to finish and lifted a scarlet brow at his words. It had been a while since she had been called adorable and she wasn't quite sure what to think about it. Especially when it was coming from him. The extra kiss only added to the feelings, but Ristar let it go and watched as he stepped away and out of the spring.

From the new angle, she was able to see just how well he looked in the trunks she had given him and what the moonlight did to his skin. Unable to resist, she ran her starry eyes over his form and chewed on her bottom lip a bit. Her heart was thundering in her chest and her entire body was heating up, a sensation she was definitely not use to. Gods, was this how it was always going to be? Ri wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer to that question, so she shoved it all aside and stepped out when he offered up his hand to help. The way his hair stood up on end had her giggling, her hand reaching out to run her fingers through his hair in an attempt to calm the ivory spikes.

"If you would like, my dear." Was all she said in response to his comment on seeing her room. Lowering her hand from his hair, she turned on her heel and led the way to the Haven. "We have to take the elevator down, since the rooms underneath are more like suites than actual rooms. Mine takes up a little over a quarter of the space, since I have my sitting room sectioned off from the actual bedroom." Ristar added on as she strolled towards the building, making sure not to leave him behind since he was still wet and she was pretty much dry already. Oh, the wonders of being part fire demon.

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Savic has to resist a smirk forming on his lips as he notices the way she looks up at him. That is something he'll have to get use to; having someone look at him like that. Yea sure he's gotten glances from women in the past but nothing close to the way Ri looks at him. It confuses him a little though that she would have feelings towards him despite what he is and the fact he's attacked her twice now. He does his best to do all he can for her but still most women would steer clear of him if they went through what she has with him. But he wont dwell on it. For whatever reasons she has for liking him he will be damn grateful and not think too much into it. Just be happy with what he has and be glad he even has it at all.

As she gets up from the spring and runs her fingers through his hair his body goes slack and he stares off into space. He doesn't know why but having someone's fingers go through his hair feels so damn good. It just about puts him in a catatonic state and he almost tips over. But her hand leaves his head before he can fall over and he noticeably shudders as he snaps out of it. Damnit that is two spots know she is aware of. As she speaks of the suites and starts heading for the building he follows right behind her. Not being what she is he is still rather soaked and he doesn't want to take the time to use a towel. So raising his left arm outstretched to his side he snaps his fingers causing a red spark as he activates a quick simple spell.
"Ignition." As he speaks this one word his entire body suddenly erupts with flames that brighten the area in an instant. But as quickly as the flames appear they are gone revealing Savic to be perfectly fine. Even his trunks don't have a single scorch mark on him but steam wafts off his body as the water on his skin was rapidly evaporated. No doubt Ri will have looked back in shock from the sudden light show due to the flames but Savic will be just staring back at her with a childish grin on his lips.

As they make their way towards the building he will walk up to her left side. He considers wrapping his arm around her shoulders as they walk but he decides not to. Savic can feel the hesitation as she herself makes moves towards him so he doesn't want to get her too riled up. He is content with how things are and doesn't mind taking things slowly for her. Savic doesn't fully know her past so he doesn't know how her other relationships have gone. But considering how freaked out she was when he initially confessed he can venture a guess they didn't end well. It's hard to recover from bad relationships and some of those came with children so he can even begin to imagine what sort of toll that could have had. So Savic will tread carefully with her but he wont treat her like a wounded animal. He'll still sneak a kiss or do whatever else that will no doubt fluster her because that's just the guy he is. He will show her that she made the correct decision in choosing to be with him.
"So does this mean we can share a bed again or do I have to start with the floor and work my way up the levels?" Savic fails miserably at holding back his smile after that comment. Some moments he can be serious but he does have a playful side that Ri is seeing more and more of now.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

As they headed back to the Haven, her starry eyes shifted to look him over once more. He was just too damn handsome not to stare at a little bit. That is, until he lit himself on fire! For a moment, shock radiated off of her and she found herself halting in her tracks to stare at him in a different way. Instinct had her wanting to take a towel and wrap him in it to stop the fire. Thankfully, she didn't have to do this. The flames died down on their own, leaving him unharmed and grinning at her. Ri gave him a dark look and shoved him playfully before continuing on her way to her home.

Pulling open the back door, she slipped inside just in time to catch his words. Laughter rolled out of her and had her shaking her head. Now that was definitely a new one for her. Stopping in front of the elevator, she snapped her fingers and conjured up a gold keycard. She stuffed it into a slot on the side, punched in a code, and grinned when the doors opened. Ristar stepped inside and waited for him to join her before finally answering his question.

"I'm not that mean, so I suppose I can share my bed with you." Ri tossed back easily, her starry eyes alight with mischief and laughter as she looked up at him. "That is, unless you prefer to sleep on the floor. I have a very comfortable rug in my sitting room that would be perfect for you." She teased, rather enjoying this side of him. There were so few people she could joke around with that weren't either family of some sort or her children. It might have been a new thing with him, but she liked it nonetheless.

As the doors to the elevator opened once more, she stepped out and led him down a hall. On either side of them were doors, all leading to different rooms that were empty at the moment. At the very end there was a set of double doors, with the roman numeral for one on them. With a wave of her hand, they opened to allow them inside. A sitting room with comfortable furniture and a tv on the left wall could be seen, the carpet she had mentioned stretched out over the middle of the room to cover the hardwood floor. The colors were soft and feminine, since this was obviously where she came to when she needed to be alone. On the right was a door, which led to her bedroom. Ristar left that alone for now and stood to the side, letting him pass if he wished while she watched for his reaction.

((I am SO sorry that took so long!! Both baby and my husband were sick, so I had to pull double duty. Thanks for being so patient.))

Savic the Blue Blade

Shameless Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The reaction he got out of Ri is exactly the one he was hoping for. As she shoves him he can't help but chuckle a little. Savic can be pretty devious sometimes but usually not in this kind of way. But it is fun and innocent so he enjoys it very much. Easing into this way of life is very strange for him though and honestly makes him feel a little paranoid. With everything he has been through up to this point he is all but expecting some sort of disaster to occur and rip him away from this peacefulness. But the logical side of his brain reminds him that this wont happen. The evil has been purged from him, his previous masters can't reach him, and the only other possible threat was blown up by Draksis. Granted he knows Serek will be back some day but that will be a ways off thankfully. So Savic forces himself to relax and enjoy himself. He hopes none of his worry played across his face for Ri to see but she probably picked up on his emotions a little. So to not make her worry he thinks positive thoughts so they radiate back to her. As well as a few lewd ones just for kicks.

As he steps into the elevator with her he lips crack into a wide grin as she makes mention of the rug.
"Slept on worse but I think I'll stick with the bed. Plus rugs always make me itchy." He snickers slightly before turning his attention to the doors as they open into a hallway. Following her lead he stays a few steps behind her while looking to the different doors as they pass them. He silently wonders how many people use to stay when this place first opened itself to the public. But his crimson eyes become momentarily distracted as he looks back to Ri and down. She is still in her swimsuit and under some proper lighting so he is able to fully gaze upon her curves. Savic can feels his face begin to turn red so he quickly shifts his eyes away. Being with Ri makes him feel like a prepubescent kid sometimes but he can't help it. Her looks and her fiery personality cloud his mind with thoughts that make it hard for him to think straight at times. And embarrassingly enough Savic doesn't have any experience in that particular department. Living on a prison world full of creatures that want to either kill you or enslave you there really isn't much room for love or sex for him any way. Only way he'd get any action on Tartarus would be through rape or giving in to a succubus and neither ever appealed to him. Gods why is he thinking of this now of all times? Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!

Just as Ri opens the door Savic snaps his mind out of the gutter and peers into the room. Stepping inside his gaze takes in everything around him. After a few seconds he gives a slight nod of approval and turns his head to look back at Ri.
"Very nice place you have. Very spacious but also cozy. I like it." Walking over to one of the chairs by the tv Savic sits and lets his body go limp allowing it to form around him. A content sigh leaves his lips as he closes his eyes and rests his head back against the chair. "Yea forget the rug this would do nicely." Since Savic doesn't require sleep Ri would know he is just teasing her. But he keeps his eyes closed feeling fully relaxed now. But if Ri headed for the other door he would get up and follow unless told to stay. He can't help but feel curious as to how the rest of her room looks.

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

His comments in the elevator had her laughter bubbling out of her once more. The man was such a goof!! It was a delightful change from the sober and serious she had been with in the past. Enjoying herself all the more, Ri leaned back against her door and watched as he took in her room. She lifted a scarlet brow at the emotions coming from him, and swallowed another laugh when he parked his butt in one of her chairs. If he was more comfortable in a chair than her bed, that was fine with her. Of course, she knew that wasn't the case, but the thought was there all the same.

"You're just saying that because the television is out here." She teased as she closed the doors, shutting them in together before making her way towards him. Her fingers messed with his hair a moment as she passed him, her long legs carrying her to another set of doors that led to her chambers. Not bothering to wait for him to follow, Ristar pushed them open and slipped into her room. Unlike the sitting area, where she slept was done up in far darker hues. Reds and blacks covered every inch of the space, as did a few personal touches. Pictures, artwork, and a few knickknacks littered the room, giving it the lived in feeling she loved coming home to. Comfortable here as well, she waved a hand and turned on her lights. The sudden brightness made the room more inviting. At least, that's how she hoped it looked as she headed for the bathroom.

"Feel free to make yourself comfortable. If you leave the doors open, you can see the TV from the bed. The remote is in the nightstand." With that said, she slipped into the bathroom to get changed. Granted, she could have just changed her clothes with a snap of her fingers, but the time alone would get her mind focused on something other than sharing such an intimate space as her bed with him. Just thinking about it had her wanting to panic, so she shoved it aside and focused on her clothes.

"If you need something to change into, let me know. I will conjure up something for you." She called out, wanting him to be comfortable too. Granted, she had her son's clothes in his room that would probably fit him, but that was just a target she wasn't about to approach just yet. Plus, it was weird to think of her....boyfriend, love, person...whatever dressed in Riley's clothes. Feeling awkward just thinking about it, Ri shoved it aside and went back to getting ready for bed.

Savic the Blue Blade

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

The cold winter air whipped through the trees surrounding the Dark Haven, calling to the creatures in the night that thrived and hunted amongst them. Barren branches groaned at the onslaught of the icy wind, while their forgotten foliage rustled over the hard ground. To any that happened upon the place, it would look like nothing more than a forgotten inn. No light shined in the windows, no life could be heard escaping its walls. It was as if only ghosts and memories resided within its halls. But, looks have a way of being deceiving.

Footsteps echoed throughout the once busy establishment as a lone figure walked slowly through the main room. Long, fiery curls cascaded down a slender back, teasing the hem of a pair of black jeans as if they had a mind of their own. A dark blue, long sleeved top clung to curves that many men, and a few woman, had drooled and dueled over, while starry eyes moved aimlessly over the emptiness around them. This had been a home, a place filled with life, love, and laughter. Now, it was nothing more than an echo of what had been and a reminder of what had been lost.

With a heavy sigh passing her rosy lips, Ristar Black settled down on her favorite couch and pointed a finger at the hearth. Flames jumped to life happily, lapping greedily at the logs as if they were truly alive. The warmth they washed over her had her body relaxing slightly, though the anguish in her gaze seemed only to darken. It simply couldn't be helped, or so she thought. Lately, her world had been filled with loneliness and disappointment. Her only joy were her children, and even they had been keeping their distance. Without them, she was left to haunt what was left of her home and dwell on the past. A time that hadn't been very kind to the former vixen. Just thinking of it now had her closing her eyes and dropping her head back onto the cushions of the couch.

"Whoever said you could live happily on your memories was full of s**t..." She mused aloud, wincing slightly at the way her voice sounded in the darkness around her. It was almost creepy in a way, having your own words bounce back at her all twisted and distorted. Doing her best not to dwell on it, she let her mind rewind time to a point she could stand reliving and amused herself with what had been.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

Minutes turned into hours, hours into days, days into weeks, and weeks into months. Time moved ever changing through the world, stopping for no one and as uncaring as always. For the owner of the Dark Haven, this simple fact was a constant aggravation and one she wished she could live without. No matter what time of day it was, she was always reminded of the life she had glimpsed for her future. The one she had been so happy to try again, no matter how frightened she had been at the time. But, of course, the fates loved to torment her and had snatched it all away. They had taken away her love and forced her into loneliness once more. It was a repeating cycle she knew she should be use to, but was surprised by every time.

Like any other day, she walked the halls of her home and wondered what to do with herself. She had done her usual gardening, fixed up the hot springs, and had even meditated. Her routine of mundane activities kept her sane, for the most part. With them completed, she found herself at a loss. Should she find a book to read? Perhaps amuse herself with the latest drama on television? Or contemplate why the world loved to toy with her? A million more options drifted through her mind, only to be shoved aside. Nothing called to her as it once had, so she decided to do what she always did in such a case. She pulled a black hoodie over her slender form and slipped out of the tavern into the evening air.

The chill of Winter was ebbing away as Spring took over, though the icy evenings still lingered to remind her of what she had already dealt with. Tucking her hands into her pockets, the fiery woman strolled over the grounds and headed for her clearing. It was within the circle of her own creation that she felt the most at peace. Plus, it was the only place that was truly silent on her land. With the creatures of the night stirring, she never felt truly alone. Which was, of course, a blessing and a curse within itself. Not all too bothered by it now, she hummed to herself and let the cool night air lull her while her mind kept her occupied. No one was going to bother her, so why bother keeping up her guard. At least, this is what she told herself each night as she returned to her circle and personal sanctuary.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Faoladh Morgan
[*stalks*]
((*Pokes* Come play with me.))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black
Faoladh Morgan
[*stalks*]
((*Pokes* Come play with me.))

[Okay!]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

User Image
Morgan Rowan WhelanLone Wolf

Wearing: The Luck of the Irish
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Morgan heard through the gossip that the less nasty fae and other creatures spread through the magic part of the world, that an inn a good friend ran was going rather slowly. There was not much going on at home with the pack, so he thought now would be as good a time to pay her a visit as any. He packed a bag with a few changes of clothes, along with any other necessities he could think of and was off.

After he took transportation to the nearest town, he walked the rest of the way to the inn running in his faoladh form when he was sure humans weren't around. As he approached the clearing, he spotted the redhead he came to see, and his heart ached for her as he felt the loneliness and pain. He should have come earlier and not left her alone. "Excuse me, miss?" He called out to her, pretending not to know who she was or where he was. "Are you the innkeeper? I think I'm lost..." He joked and he smiled

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces