Welcome to Gaia! ::

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

Morgan smiled when Ristar kissed his cheek and refilled his drink. He took a sip and held his glass up to her a little "Thanks sweetheart" He said in gratitude. One would think that she would be cold to the touch, like many other vampires, but when she kissed his cheek or brushed her fingers against him it was as warm as any woman he'd ever felt.

It took more than a couple glasses of wine to get Morgan drunk. He was, after all a large Irish man but he was intrigued anyway when she asked him to play a game with her. "And what would you like to play dearie?" He asked her, honestly curious about what she had in mind

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[I keep seeing you log on then back off. Why are you doing this to me?!]

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Sorry, Morgan. I am always on, just can't post. I will put something up as soon as my daughter lets me. smile ))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Okey doke ^^]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
While Morgan might have needed more to get him drunk, but Ri did not. After two glasses of wine, she had a nice little buzz going and was in the mood to play. At his question, she flashed him a devious grin once more and tapped her fingers on her chin. She knew exactly what she wanted to play, but she had always had a flair for the dramatic. So, she took a few extra minutes pretending to think before speaking.

"I haven't played this since I was a teenager, but I think it suits my mood the best." She started, finishing off her wine for the second time that night. "However, it does call for a drink change." Ristar added, snapping her fingers to have the wine bottle vanish. In its place stood a bottle of Irish whiskey, something she knew would help their game play be more fun. With a wave of her hand, her wine glass shifted into a more appropriate glass which she promptly filled with the new substance. Satisfied, she sipped from it as she had her wine before smiling at him once more.

"I think we should play truth or dare. It might be fun to see what we can learn about one another, and what we can get the other to do." Ri finally confessed, mischief dripping from ever word as well as dancing through her starry eyes. She couldn't help but want to be bad, he simply brought it out of her without having to try.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

Morgan could tell Ristar was a little buzzed, and it amused him. He could also tell she was being dramatic when she feigned thinking about what game they should play.

"Truth or dare huh?" He said and he scratched at his beard when she made her suggestion. He had never played the game himself, but he had seen younger members of the pack play it and he was interested to see what it was like. Especially with adults instead of children and adolescents. "Alright, I'll play with you" He agreed, more willing when she switched the wine out for good old Irish whiskey

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
His easy acceptance of her game had her eyes dancing with delight. Shifting a bit in the water, she turned to face him and finished off her drink. She set the glass aside and grinned at him. This was going to be fun!

"Alright, Morgan, you first. Truth or dare?" She asked, giving him the choice first. She was far more interested in seeing what she could get from him than what he could get from her. Granted, she wasn't as shy as he was, but that was beside the point.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

Morgan smiled when Ristar decided that he would go first. He had been hoping that he would go first so that he'd be able to see how the game worked. It wasn't exactly that he was shy, but he was a little uncertain about where the boundaries in their relationship were and he wanted to respect them... Wherever they were. "Why don't you give me a dare sweetheart?" He said, his tone daring her to come up with something crazy.

[*facepalm* Morgan you idiot]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
((*Laughs* I was so hoping he would pick dare!))
The tone in his words had mischief dancing to life once more in her starry eyes. Oh, he was going to regret that choice. Pouring herself another glass of whiskey, and one for him as well, Ri pondered a moment before a devious grin made its way over her rosy lips. Scooting closer, she handed him his drink and tapped her fingers easily against her own glass.

"I dare you to..." She trailed off, her free hand grabbing the whiskey bottle once more to wiggle it in front of his face. "Drink as much of this as you can in one go." Ristar finished, holding back a giggle as she watched and waited for his reaction.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

[You would think that after knowing each other for so long that Morgan would remember how devious Ristar is... But I guess he doesn't learn well]

Morgan looked From Ristar to the whiskey bottle she held in her hand and took it, appraising what was left. He had half expected the dare to be a strip tease or something of the sort, so he was a little surprised. There was a good deal of the bottle left since they had only recently switched from wine. "Ristar my dear, you forget I'm Irish! I could do this in my sleep!" He bragged and he looked at the bottle again before knocking it back. He chugged it down to where there only a couple shots were left before the burn became too much for him and he had to stop and cough "Alright you, your turn" He rasped. The whiskey they has was good and smoother than many others, but it still wasn't meant to be chugged.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
((*Grins* You would think. Ri doesn't usually show it, so I think that makes it easier for him to forget how she can be when they are alone.))
His words had her laughter rolling out of her. Yes, he was Irish, but that didn't mean he couldn't get stupid drunk from drinking as much as she was daring him to. Leaning back against the side once more, she watched him chug the whiskey like it was water until he couldn't take it anymore. She stifled a giggle when he finally stopped and coughed, her hand lifting her own whiskey to her lips so she could drink deeply from it.

"I suppose I will choose truth." She replied, not wanting to make it so easy for him. "Give me your best shot, Morgan." Ri added, her tone teasing as she finished off her drink and snapped her fingers to conjure up another bottle for them to drink from.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

Morgan could take large amounts of alcohol without it making him sick, but it didn't take long for it to hit his system and make him just a little tipsy. "Sorry..." He said after covering an impressive belch with a fist. When she chose truth over dare, he laughed and he poked her. "Sure, after I go for a dare, you choose truth" He taunted "Are you scaaaaared?"

Morgan scratched his beard trying to come up with a good question to ask her but he really couldn't think of anything... It probably didn't help that he had just drank most of a bottle of whiskey. "What physical trait do you look for most in a romantic partner?" He asked "Is it a full red beard? It's a full red beard isn't it?" He joked as he scratched his beard again. He was pretty drunk, and while he joked a lot it was worse after most of a bottle of whiskey and whatever he had before that.

[I am not good at truth or dare x.x]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
((No worries. We can always change it if you like.))
Finishing off her drink, Ri had to cover her mouth to keep from spitting the liquid all over him when he belched. Her laughter threatened to escape around the whiskey, but she held it back enough to swallow. The result: her choking and laughing at the same time. She had to shake her head at him when he apologized, not at all bothered by the sound. It was only natural, after all.

"No, I'm not scared. I just don't want to make this too easy for you." She replied, once she was able to control her speech again. It seemed the alcohol currently taking over her bloodstream had loosened her tongue a bit, her words as honest as Ristar could possibly be. The fiery woman wanted to play, and that meant making things a bit difficult for her companion. As if to prove this, a sly smile curved up her rosy lips while her body moved to put her right beside him the moment his words were out.

"If I am being honest, I would say strength. If they aren't strong enough to handle me, I usually don't put in the effort." She confessed, only to chuckle softly at the rest of his words. "Of course, a full red beard is a close second." Ri added as she reached out to scratch his beard playfully. Although she usually didn't like facial hair on a guy, she had to admit that Morgan wore it well.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

[I'll just look up suggestions for what to ask and stuff on the internet or something XD ]

Morgan laughed when Ristar nearly spit out her drink from laughing, though he was pretty sure she was laughing at him.

He smiled when she moved closer to him and told him why she chose truth. "I knew it" Morgan said when she scratched his beard, though she had said it was a close second to strength. It took an effort not to look like a dog that was getting a belly rub when she scratched he beard, but he thought he pulled it off.

"So now it's my turn to choose, right?" He said. If Ristar was going to try to make things difficult, then so could he "I choose truth!"

[There's no way this could ever backfire on you Morgan *eyeroll*]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
((*Laughs* Really? You honestly can't think of anything to ask or dare when dealing with a hot, drunk, redhead without having to google it? Oh, my sweet Morgan.))

His response had her shaking her head as she dropped her hand from his beard. With an easy smile on her lips, Ri poured herself a new glass of whiskey and tried not to chuckle at his choice in the game. If he thought picking truth was being difficult, he had a lot to learn. Especially when the question was coming from her.

"Alright then. Tell me, my darling Morgan, what you feel for me? I would love to know what goes on it that gorgeous head of yours, since you won't let me use my powers on you." She said in response, a devious look passing over her ivory features as she spoke. Yeah, she wasn't holding anything back now. The whiskey had finally taken over and all restraint was out the window, though she obviously didn't seem to care as she drank deeply from her glass once more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff