Welcome to Gaia! ::

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

Morgan smiled and patted Ristar's leg, glad to hear her laugh. Though he had fantasized about her since almost the moment they met, he was really careful not to take it too far when he flirted with her. He cared more about keeping their friendship than anything else

"Yeah, you're probably right" He agreed when she said he'd just plant something on her. "That way I'd be able to take you into custody" He joked and when she turned around so she was leaning against him, he put an arm around her shoulders so that he could be more comfortable on the couch

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
"I wouldn't mind being taken into custody if you're the one taking me, handsome." Ri tossed back, her voice going a bit sultry as she looked up at him. The feel of his arm wrapping around her had her body moving a bit to keep comfortable, her head shifting to rest on his chest to keep him close. The sound of his heart had a smile curling over lips while her hand moved to rest on his chest as well.

"I forget sometimes how different we are." She commented randomly. After all, he was the only one between them that had an actual heartbeat. It was the one thing she envied the living for. The thoight threatened to ruin her mood, so she brushed it aside and grinned up at Morgan.

"So, my dear, what would you like to do today?"

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

Morgan chuckled a little when she said she wouldn't mind if he took her into custody "I'm sure" He said and he looked down at her when she commented on how different they were "Oh? And how's that?" He asked. Of course, there was the obvious that he was a werewolf and she a vampire but they were both by human standard ancient, though he was pretty sure he was older.

"Well, you still owe me a trip to a hot spring." He said when she asked what he wanted to do today. "You don't happen to have one of those around here, do you?"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
"You have a heartbeat, Morgan. You are alive. While I am, well...." Ri trailed off, waving her hand as if that simple gesture said it all. Granted, she was still up and moving, and she was far warmer than most of her kind thanks to her inner demon, but she wasn't like him. She hadn't felt her heart beat in a while. Not since her son had been born. The thought brought on a wave of emotions she did her best to ignore as she refocused on his words.

"As a matter of fact, we do. Come on, let's go have us some fun." She replied, her smile returning to her rosy lips as she stood up onto her feet. With a snap of her fingers, she conjured up his trunks as well as a bottle of wine. Granted, she would have rather it be whiskey, but she didn't want to get him too smashed. Not yet, anyway. Her little snap also changed her outfit from jeans and a tee, to a black and white polka dotted bikini. The lack of clothing would reveal a few scars he had never seen, one along her right side leading to her hip that was about six inches long as well as another across her back starting from her right shoulder and moving down to touch her ribs on the left side. A tattoo could be visible as well on her left shoulder blade, the symbol that of an arrow pointing towards her neck.

Satisfied, Ri held out her free hand for his and grinned. Although she knew he would be able to find the springs with his super nose, she wanted to lead the way. It would give her some time to come up with a way to mess with him in the water. In an innocent way, of course.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

Morgan nodded. He got what she meant now, but he could never really unsterstand how it felt. He could sympathize but that was it.

When she confirmed that they did in fact have a hot spring, he stood up along with her and took his trunks when they were handed to him. "Thank you dearie" He said and he looked at the bottle of wine she held in her hand "If you're trying to get me drunk, you may want to try something stronger thank that sweetheart" He teased

When she changed her clothes, her scars didn't bother him him as he was too preoccupied with the rest of her. But he had scars of his own from fighting in a number of different wars, and even a few power struggles within the pack but she had already seen most of them, along with a tattoo on his left shoulder blade of a howling wolf surrounded in knotwork, which she had also already seen

Morgan took her hand when she offered it and followed her as she lead the way to the spring.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
His comment on her choice of drink had her laughing softly. Oh, if he could only see into her head. She was tempted to tell him just what she was thinking, but kept it to herself in the end. Ri was trying to get him passed the shy and awkward stage he seemed to be stuck in when their flirting got to a certain point. Of course, she wanted him to do it on his own and not because she was taking advantage of his drunken state. At least, that was what she kept telling herself.

"My sweet Morgan, what kind of girl do you think I am?" She asked, feigning hurt as he took her hand. A mischievous grin curled over her lips and she winked playfully at him before turning to lead the way. Across the room, out the back door, and into the trees was the way she decided to take. She knew she could have just teleported them both to the springs, but she doubted he would have been able to handle it. That, and she would have had to get really close in the next to nothing outfit she was wearing. A step neither of them was bound to be ready for.

After about ten minutes, they would reach a clearing that opened up into a perfect circle of trees. Three different pools rested in its center, all with steam rising from them as if calling to whomever decided to pass by. Her starry eyes ran over each in turn, noticing her children had been taking care of them. Pleased, Ristar released Morgan's hand and motioned towards what looked like a small shed.

"You can change in there, if you like. Towels are on the shelf." With that said, she moved to the nearest pool and set the wine down. Her right foot lifted to test the water before her body followed, a soft moan of pleasure passing her lips as she sank into the warm water.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Morgan Goldeneyes

Morgan shook his head when Ristar pretended to be hurt over Morgan's joke, knowing for a fact that it would take more than a little teasing to hurt her feelings and he smiled when she winked at him.

He followed Ristar through the forest until they got to the spring, and he nodded when she pointed him to the changing room. "Try not to miss me too much" He told her before going to the hut to change into his shorts.

It didn't take long for him to change before he came out in just his shorts, leaving his dry clothes behind. He brought a towel out for both of them and slowly stepped in, getting used to the warm water "Hey there"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
Morgan's comment on not missing him too much had her laughing softly. She lifted a hand to acknowledge him before closing her starry eyes. The water felt too good and she had every intention of not moving until her skin began to prune up. Or she became too drunk to float, whichever came first.

Speaking of getting drunk, she reached back and picked up the wine. She conjured up a pair of glasses and poured herself a drink. Ri opened her eyes to take a sip just as Morgan returned from changing. Unable to resist, her bright eyes ran over him and she let out a soft whistle. She didn't get to see him too often without a shirt, so she was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

"Hey there, handsome." She replied, pouring him a glass of wine and offering it to him. "If you want something stronger, just ask. I figured this was a good enough start."

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

Morgan feigned shyness and tried to cover himself with the towel when she eyed him and whistled before setting the towels where they would stay dry near by. When she offered him a glass of wine, he happily took it and took a sip. "Thanks dearie. I think this is a fine start for now" He told her as he sat down in the water and made himself comfortable

[Crappy post, sorry x.x]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
((No worries, I didn't give you much to go on.))"As you wish." Ri replied, setting the bottle aside to sip from her glass. Good wine, great company, and all the time in the world to enjoy it. She didn't know why she hadn't done this sooner, especially with Morgan.

"So, my sweet, how have things been in the pack? It's been a while since I have seen anyone. Anything new?" She asked, trying to start the conversation on something easy. And not the fact that he looked like he could bench press her without breaking a sweat.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ristar Black

Morgan shrugged a little and took another sip when she asked what was new with the pack. "Everything's pretty much the same. Things tend not to change much really" It was the world outside of the pack that changed and told how they would have to behave to fit in. The most things changed within the pack was when new pups were born which was only when the pack decided they needed new numbers, or when some idiot decided he wanted to challenge the alpha, which most knew better than to try to do. But for the most part, things were pretty constant.

"And how about you? You seem to be moving about a lot lately" He said

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
"I bet it's nice to have that constant. I have forgotten what it's like to have normalcy in my life." Ristar replied at his easy answer. Her starry eyes shifted from his to watch the wine move in her glass. Her children were the only normal thing she had left. Other than Morgan, she mused as she returned her attention to him.

"I suppose that is another difference between us. How is it we are friends?" She added, her tone teasing as she looked over his gorgeous features. Reaching out, she tapped him on the nose before grabbing the bottle of wine. In one easy movement, she finished what was left in her glass and refilled it. Her hand moved to take a drink, only to stop halfway at his question.

"Oh, you know me, I'm always running from something." She replied, leaving it at that to sip from her glass. Ri made it a point to never tell Morgan exactly what she was trying to get away from, for fear of him trying to protect her. He meant too much for her to even consider telling him. Just thinking about it threatened to ruin her mood, so she brushed it aside and focused on her friend.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Morgan Goldeneyes

Morgan nodded when Ristar spoke. Life inside the pack was fairly constant, but outside it was not. They fought different battles and helped with different causes calling themselves a non-profit organization. Some of the older pack members had vocations that changed with the times. For instance, Morgan had been an apothecary before becoming a doctor and their alpha... well, he had been a lawyer for a very long time but the practices had changed.

When she asked he question and tapped him on the nose, he looked down at his nearly empty drink before finishing it off. "Maybe it's because we're both very sexy people" He suggested, and he nodded a little when she told him why she was moving around so much but he didn't say anything.

[Sorry, Gaia stopped working last night for like... no reason]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[*chases tail*]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Morgan Goldeneyes
His answer was exactly what she had wanted to hear. Laughing happily at it, Ri leaned closer once more and kissed his cheek. Yup, she was definitely glad she had decided to do this with him. Who else could she flirt shamelessly with, and still feel comfortable enough to simply be herself? Enjoying herself all the more now, she refilled his glass before setting the bottle aside.

"I will have to agree with you on that one, handsome." She replied, giving him a playful wink before sipping from her glass once more. Content, Ristar leaned back against the side of the spring and looked him over. The moonlight on the water had her eyes dancing like stars, while the alcohol slowly taking over her bloodstream had a mischievous grin curling its way over her lips. So many thoughts filled her mind, but she brushed them all aside for one simple suggestion.

"So, Morgan, how would you like to play a game with me?" She asked, a devious look passing over her angelic features for a moment. She had a feeling he would decline once he found out what it was she wanted to play, but it was worth a shot all the same. At least, that is what she told herself as she drank deeply from her wine once more.

((No worries))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces