Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ Akari Machigai ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Current Outfit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Machi couldn't help but laugh at Felix as he rebutted her statement. "Alright, well order whatever you like. And don't worry I'll be fine.", she said waving him off. "Wouldn't be the first major injury I've had", she said as she motioned to her blinded eye. She really was a different person when she was drunk. Much more outgoing.

She then turned on her heels and made her way up the stairs, and up to the astronomy tower. As she left, Machi beckoned Kuro over and the bird complied.

Health: ㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
Mood: A bit tipsy.
With: Kuro and the patrons of the tavern
Where: The Crow's Nest - Basement Tavern
Relationship Status: Kinda with someone

✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ ╬ ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Demon Seraph

Blessed Spirit

User Image

Felix tilted his head when she gestured to the injury in question. Although he was nodding, he didn't quite gather which injury she was talking about. He gave a friendly wave after her when she left, and a wave to Kuro as well.

"Even so, try not to throw yourself downnn them if you can help it!" Felix called to her, shaking his head. Though once he judged they were probably out of earshot he turned to face Arle.

"...Which injury did she mean?" He asked to the shadow, one eye narrowed as he tried to puzzle it out.

XxAvis_LorensxX
                                  CrowButts

Astounding Hellraiser

User Image

Arle snickered slightly at Felix's comment. "Oh yes yes! Fenrir's meat is something I wouldn't be opposed to having as well!" the tiny being glanced over at the guardian before it settled down it's laughter when Machi announced that she was going to leave to write a letter to someone. The name she mentioned didn't sound all that familiar to the tiny being, but oh well! "Do be careful now Machi! We wouldn't want you to perish due to a misstep before you are able to write that letter of yours!" Arle waved the host off before turning it's attention over to Felix when it heard the man ask his question.

"Why Felix, I do believe the injury she was talking about was her partial blindness. At least, that is what I believe it was considering she did motion towards her eye after all that she showed off to us before after all."

XxAvis_LorensxX

Demon Seraph

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Current Outfit:

Machi stumbled every so often on her way up to the tower. Kuro pecked at her every time she did, knowing all too well she might pass out from the alcohol. Though she ignored it as usual. As she got to the second floor, Machi paused and looked down the hall. Her eyes were on the door of the room that Arle and Felix had stayed in. "What on earth could that have been?...", she asked aloud. She soon shook it off and went up to the astronomy room.

As she walked in, Machi looked around for some parchment and a pen. After fumbling through the drawers and shelves, she got what she needed and sat herself down and got to work. Once she was done she looked it over and read it aloud to herself.

Dear Ayden,

Eden and I got your letter. I think it'd be an understatement to say that I'm worried. But I'm not only writing because I miss you. A lot has happened since you left. Some good. Some.. well... alarming, I guess is the word for it.

I'll start with the relatively good news I guess. Mostly cause it's short and easier to talk about. We've got a few guests already. They were iffy at first, but they turned out to be very good people. One of them was a ghost of sorts, though I'm not sure where he is at the moment. He sort of disappeared after the incident. We also have a new employee. His name is Fenrir. He seems pretty reliable, and is very hospitable to the guests when Eden and I aren't around. I guess that's all for the good news I guess..

Now this next part I'm still trying to process, and am a bit worried about. Two of the guests were in their room, their names are Arle and Felix, and were.. attacked, is what I want to say. I was down in the tavern when I heard the crash. But they told me that something smashed the window in and started throwing things around. Though they never saw anything. I went up, accompanied by another guest, and asked what happened. When they told me something was attacking, and I'm ashamed to say this, I panicked and left..

I feel horrible Ayden, I'd left them to fend for themselves. What kind of hostess does that to her guests?... Anyways, the Arle and Felix ran out of the room and the other guest, Harley went in. Soon the little ghost boy, Noctus, came in and spoke of some energy that seemed to cause him pain.. Can ghosts even feel pain? Well, Felix and Arle are alright, and they went down to the tavern soon after the incident..

It wasn't until the next day that I came to check on everyone.. I'm such a coward.. The room is barred from everyone until you get back now.. And all the while, Eden is locked up in her room. The poor thing hasn't even come down to eat..

Well that's about it. I'm going to go back down and drink a bit more sake with the guests.. I hope this letter gets to you safely. Stay safe..

Yours Truely~
Mochi

Naturally, due to the slight drunkness, there were plenty of errors. The paper was full of words that had been scratched out and corrected. But she was past the point of caring. Machi got some twine and tied the parchment around Kuro's leg. "Get it to him as fast as possible", she said as she opened the window for the bird. After flying out, she closed the window and locked it up tight.

"Welp.. might as well go join the rest", she said as she turned on her heels to leave the room. Machi stumbled once more down the many stairs to get back to the basement. Just as she made her way down the first few steps to the basement, her heel slipped and she landed on her butt; sliding the rest of the way down. A bit shaken, she sat there for a moment as she took in what happened and burst out laughing. "Well that's a first...", she said as she picked herself up.

Mood: A bit tipsy
With: Kuro and other patrons
Where: The Crow's Nest - 3rd floor Astronomy tower then back at the Tavern

✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ ╬ ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

[[ Long post is long lol]]

Eden Desu

Demon Seraph

CrowButts

Stumbling Samba

Blessed Spirit

User Image

Felix found himself nodding as Arle explained about the motioning that he'd apparently missed completely.

"She did mention something like that before, didnnn't she?" He mused aloud, reaching back for his chair- and finding it shortly afterward, seating himself again. After wiggling into a comfortable position he ran his hands through his long hair to smooth it back down neatly.

"I didn't really get a good look," the man spoke around a smile to Arle, "Did she-"
                                  He stopped abruptly when the sound of Machi descending down the stairs on her butt came to him, and he couldn't fight back the laugh that sounded when she started laughing too. At least it didn't seem like she was hurt, but those stairs were the worst. All stairs were terrible death traps!

"Welcome back, Machi!" He gave a cheery wave to the woman. "Made it back alive this time, did you?"

XxAvis_LorensxX
                                  CrowButts

Astounding Hellraiser

User Image

"Why, yes she did! If I recall correctly she practically screamed this information to us!" Arle slumped down in it's chair slightly as it listened to Felix begin to talk, only for him to be cut off by Machi sliding her way down the stairs. Arle was quiet for a couple of moment at it stared at Machi as she laughed about tripping and going down the stairs in such a manner, though eventually the tiny being gave out a chortle.

"Machi! What an amazing way to make an entrance after leaving us all alone! I guess that means you finished what you wanted to do hrm~?" Arle cooed a the host before laughing a bit more.

XxAvis_LorensxX

Demon Seraph

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Current Outfit:

Machi nodded and waved them off. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry about me.", she said as she made her way back to the bar. She reached for the bottle of sake again and got another small cup. As she made her way over the their table, Machi unscrewed the cap. "Ya, I sent the letter to my partner Ayden. I just hope it gets to him alright", she said as she sat herself down.

The girl downed the first cup in one gulp and set it down on the table. She ran her fingers through her hair as she poured herself some more. "Want some?", she asked as she held the bottle out to them.

With: The patrons of the tavern

✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ ╬ ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Demon Seraph

CrowButts

Blessed Spirit

User Image

She certainly wasted no time getting back to her sake, Felix decided with a snicker. Instead of joining them she went immediately for her drinks, which he felt a pang of envy at: especially when she offered some to them. A flash of conflict ran over his face before he shook his head, returning to neatening his hair.

"Another time, cerrrtainly. Otherwise I'd really have no idea where I was! As for Kuro? I've no doubt your fine, feathered friend will reach his destination without conflict!"

XxAvis_LorensxX
                                  CrowButts

Astounding Hellraiser

User Image

Well it was certainly good to hear from Machi that she was all good and fine even though she slipped down all those stairs. And if she wasn't fine, well the drinks that she was having would certainly make her forget! Though what she was saying other than offering up drinks was pretty interesting.

"Ooo, your partner you say~? Well I do hope he gets that letter! I'm sure as your partner he would be happy to get it." Arle nodded slightly before tilting it's head and thinking about the offer of drinking. "While your offer is generous, I'll have to pass for now as well! I wouldn't want to lose my form or anything like that!"

XxAvis_LorensxX

Demon Seraph

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
[[hey guys, imma head off to bed. Night! I'll post tomorrow]]
User Image

Lilly-anne walked into the bar and looked around for a comfterable seat. Her hair in perfect curls in some and a little messy in others as she just got back from a long travel. Her dress a little worn on the bottom with dirt and water from her walk. Necklace hitting her collar bone ever so gently as she took each step

finally finding a nice resting spot she sat down and relaxed with a large sigh of relief to sit down and took off her gloves only to show bloody damaged knuckles from her battle, she set her swords down and smiles as she saw them in there glory of blood and stickyness knowing she had to clean them later.

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Current Outfit:

Machi somewhat pouted as Felix and Arle turned down the offer, but quickly shrugged it off. "Oh well, more for me I guess.", she said as she downed another cup. The girl let out a heavy sigh as she set the cup back on the table to pour herself some more sake. Just as she did, she heard the newcomer make her way down the stairs. Machi paused a moment and set the bottle down next to the cup as she watched the new girl sit herself down at a table. Machi looked over at Felix and Arle with a bit of a smile, "S'cuse me gents. But duty calls." With that, she pushed the chair out and got up and stretched a bit before tending to the girl.

As she made her way over, Machi patted at her cheeks to sober her up a bit. "God, where was Kuro when you need him? Oh that's right.. he's delivering the note...", she thought to herself with a sigh. She ran her fingers through her chopped up hair and smiled a bit at the new guest. "Hi, I'm Machigai. Can I get you anything? Bandages maybe?", she said a bit jokingly as she saw the wounds on the girl's hands.

✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ ╬ ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Demon Seraph

CrowButts

Fuxkin eh

User Image

Looking up lilly did a toothy grin and thought for a moment. "a nice red wine of your choice" she said and looked at her hands and giggled softly. "please those would be just lovely" her scottish accent coming out heavily, She winced slightly as she moved her fingers a little feeling the bruising rather well now.

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Current Outfit:

"Alrighty then. I'll see what we got.", she said with a nod. As she turned on her heels, she swayed a bit. Machi made her way around the bar and looked at the selection of red wines they had. After a few minutes, she took a bottle labeled Chateau Fontcailloux. She then grabbed a small stemmed wine glass and brought it back over to the girl. "Here you are. Chateau Fontacaillox, aged three years. No idea if it's good though. Not much of a wine fan. Hope you enjoy it.", she said as she uncorked the bottle. "Make yourself comfortable while I get the first aid kit. I'll be back soon.", she said with a smile.

✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ ╬ ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Fuxkin eh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash