Tavern 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 15 ]
Job 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 12 ]
Hanging Out 0.43452380952381 43.5% [ 73 ]
GOLD 0.38690476190476 38.7% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 145 146 147 > >> »|

Blessed Spirit

User Image

Felix gave a questioning glance to Arle as the creature continued to speak, though it quickly snapped to curiosity as his gaze wandered back to Paisley. He seemed particularly intrigued about the part where she said she'd only really encountered humans, causing one of his brows to creep up steadily in something close to disbelief. When addressed by the woman, he returned her smile with an entertained one of his own. He looked more than a little pleased to hear that she'd picked up his name from Arle already. He snickered to himself at something, the sound riddled with quiet clicks.

"Indeed I am Felix! You sssaid your name was Paisley? As in the pattern?" He gave that a thoughtful hum. "I've never encountered a crimson, colossal crow named Paisley before! Fascinating! Have you traveled far? You seem well-equipped," the man gave a nod to the equipment that she'd taken off.

(( A'ight, catch you later on Tuesday Avis! ))

XxAvis_LorensxX

CrowButts

PaisleySnippet

Astounding Hellraiser

User Image

Arle looked quite pleased that Paisley have come and joined Felix and it sitting at the table. The women seemed to be settling in for the most part as she decided to drop the stuff that she had on her, though it was a curious sight to see the tiny being thought. "Well equipped indeed..." Arle sentence trailed off as Paisley went onto asking it more questions and even Felix chimed in on questioning the women. Arle tapped a finger on the mask it was wearing, letting out a low twittering sound before lowering it's hand on the table and softly tapping it.

"I cannot go completely invisible, but I do have all sort of tricks of my sleeve~ If you want to find out how amazingly versatile I can be, I could always give you a demonstration," Arle gave the women a wink and paused in it's tapping "But never mind about how fantastically gifted I am! You mentioned how flying is still a thing you're working on controlling? Whatever does that mean?"

((Ah, alright Avis! See you then!))

PaisleySnippet

Demon Seraph

Greedy Lover

Paisley was enjoying the attention, but shifted her gaze briefly at the bar hungrily. She returned her sights to Felix who questioned her name, "My father gave it to me when I was newborn. He said that I was born with a tuft of hair in the shape of a paisley pattern, and figured it was a good name. I like it, it seems to get peoples attention." she said with a gesture that seemed to say point proven. "I don't suppose you have a reason behind your name?"

As to the question of her travels and comments about her equipment she sighed, "Well I have stopped here and there for a rest, I've visited a few local inn's and taverns along my way. I've camped in the deepest forests. I set out with an intention of starting my own journey. As for my equipment, I'm an engineer...a mechanic...and a decent shot. All things that are useful for a traveler I guess." a slight shrug followed. The woman smiled widely at Arle's wink and rested her head on her hand again, she wouldn't mind a demonstration, "Maybe you can show me after I get some food in my tummy! Am I allowed to just make something?" she patted her belly a little bit, "And it's not that I can't fly, it's that I can't really control when I turn into the giant crow beast. Sometimes I'm aware I am one, sometimes I am not. Sometimes there's a reason it happens, sometimes none at all." Her smile was replaced with a frown and she ran her fingers through her hair emphatically, "I wouldn't mind trying to give you guys a show either," her smile returned briefly, " but that requires some help, that you may or may not be into."

{{Oh I haven't met you yet Avi's! But I hope to tomorrow!!}}

CrowButts

Demon Seraph

Blessed Spirit

User Image

Felix looked almost approving of her explanation as he listened to the woman, a thin smile playing at his lips. He'd heard infinitely worse names for much more petty, trivial reasons than that. It didn't involve a tragic tale or some similar disaster, which was always pleasant to hear. "Cerrrtainly, Paisley would be quite an appropriate name! But as for mine?" The man paused, looking quite pleased. Very rarely people questioned his own name.

"My name is simply the very best there is!" Felix exclaimed with glee, his hands gesturing theatrically as he continued. "Just like me, it looks incredible, sounds extraordinary, a timeless favourite and practically perfection!" The man paused to flip his bangs out of his face with a laugh, tucking away his comb into his hood- where it vanished without making so much as a slight bulge.

"Why, in this language I beliiieve it even translates to something about how successful and favoured with fortune it is?" Felix couldn't help but beam at the thought. If it weren't for her question about food and the mention of a potential show, the man probably would have forgotten all about it while getting swept up with adoration for his own name.

"I don't imagine anyone would stop you if you so desiiired to prepare your own meal," Felix admitted with a slightly dismissive wave.

"However, you may be pleasantly surprised just what I may or may not be into!" He lent a playful wink to Paisley, a broad smirk flitting over his features as he leaned forward. "Go on, try me. What sort of help did you have in minnnd?"

(( Avis mentioned that if you want to say a faceless/nameless staff member takes Paisley's order, then gives her food that's cool as well. ))

CrowButts

PaisleySnippet

Greedy Lover

Paisley couldn't help but experience a small giggle when Felix described his name, she's heard it before, but she's never heard anybody explain it the way he has. She also noticed he seemed to enjoy talking about himself and how extraordinary he was, which was no problem at all. Easy to flatter.

She knew exactly what she was going to make, something simple warm and satisfying. Sweet rice in a bowl of warm milk that had cinnamon sprinkled over it and butter melted through it. She practically melted in her seat at the thought of it. Before she could stand she noticed a waitress momentarily pop out of the kitchen and flagged her down.

The nameless woman approached quickly, which Paisley liked, and asked what she might need. "An order of sweet rice, please. In warm milk and melted butter...with cinnamon and sugar mixed in." The woman nodded and left to prepare the small meal.

Her gaze returned to Arle and Felix once more. After hearing Felix's playful response and suggestive wink she couldn't help but return a sinister smile. "You have to make me bleed." she admitted. Her eyes staring deep into Felix's as if she was testing him.

{{Thank you! That helps. I wasn't sure...ha ha}}

{{Edited: I mixed up some of her actions but it's fixed now!!}}

Crowbutts

Demon Seraph

Astounding Hellraiser

User Image

Arle gave a lazy shrug of the shoulders when Paisley asked if she was allowed to make something. It didn't know if she could just make a meal or that if she would be stopped from doing so. Though, hearing her say that she couldn't really control when she turned into a crow and sometimes made the tiny being curious.

"You can't control it? That's such a real shame... Why is that you can't control it?" Arle was more curious as to why she couldn't control it rather than how to make her do it. Not only that, but that question was already asked! No need to repeat it again! Besides she had gone and answered it always saying that the supposed help she needed was to get her to bleed.

"Is that all we need to do?! How outrageous!" Despite what it said, Arle didn't seem the least bit offended at the idea of Paisley needing to bleed to give a demonstration. "You should have said so in the first place! I can easily make you bleed if that's what it takes for a demonstration! Then maybe after your demonstration I can give you a demonstration~?"

((Wow wow have the slowest post))

PaisleySnippet

Demon Seraph

Greedy Lover

Paisley broke her gaze looked back to Arle, “It's a fairly new thing, it's funny actually. I've been this beast my whole life, but haven't really been able to change with just a switch in my thoughts or anything. Books have it all wrong I guess...” she tapped her nail against the crystal on her forehead, “I know for sure it's all to do with this. I can feel it in my bones, I can feel my skin crawl when the feathers start to pop out, but I can't stop it. After a while I started to notice how to start it, but once the change happens I fly and fly and sometimes destroy things, until I run out of energy in some way or another. Sometimes I wake up and I've been asleep for what feels like days, other times, like this one, I wake up hungry.

A heavy sigh followed her little spiel. “It's the pain that changes me. The kind that doesn't feel good,” she stuck her tongue out playfully, “there doesn't need to be aggression behind it. I also don't recommend doing it in here, I grow rather large and could break down this building trying to escape.” Paisley tilted her head towards Arle, “I can't wait! Especially since you're entirely new to me,” she paused, “both of you.” Her gaze darted between the both of them, “I still don't know what Felix is, so maybe after your performance, he can give us one too.

{{No worries! Also did you guys hear that Robin Williams died!? My heart has been ripped out of my chest.}}

”CrowButts”

”Demon Seraph”

Blessed Spirit

User Image

While he wasn't an avid fan of rice, Felix couldn't help but appreciate the dish that Paisley was ordering. It sounded absolutely delicious! Felix didn't quite meet Paisley's eyes, despite the fact that his face was certainly turned directly toward hers. However, he did sport a matching smile to her own while he listened to Arle eagerly volunteer to draw blood from the woman. He seemed much more attentive after she'd tapped the little crystal at her head, listening curiously.

"Intriguing! Is that what you're into?" Felix teased at her mention of needing pain for the transformation. "Of course it would be blood for the blood-red bird. Luckily, I don't believe that will be a prrroblem for either of us to help you with~. How many years would that be? That you've been suffering your feathery plight?" Felix mused aloud, trying to guess at how old Paisley might have been. He drew on a look of mock surprise, pulling one hand over his lips with a gasp.

"Don't know what I am?! Isn't it obvious?! I'm simply splendid, magnificent! My very existence is an unending performance and testament to what an incredible specimen of life I am!" Felix snickered, then laughed aloud at the idea that somehow people couldn't see this. Then again, the only immediate hint of a non-mortal heritage the man had seemed to be the pointed tips of his ears- when not hidden by his hair.

(( Yeah, I just found out. It's a terribly sad day all of a sudden. :C
                                  I'm gonna be slow posting for tonight again, have shenanigans to attend. ))

CrowButts

PaisleySnippet

Greedy Lover

She shrugged at Felix's question, “A little playful pain is never out of the question. Clearly you're both loving the idea of inflicting pain on poor helpless little ol' me.” The woman pouted her lips and gave the best attempt at puppy dog eyes she could while coyly shimmying in her seat. Paisley returned to her previous position and started to count on her fingers, “Well I believe the crystal matured around the time I was 17, I'm 26 now...so 9 years?” She shook her head sadly, “I haven't had a lot of help, you know.” Her face flushed and her eyes fell towards the floor. She was both embarrassed and angry, with a hint of shame.

However Felix's over the top response caused her to chuckle a little, “Well you got me there. I mean, you are quite fantastic. I should have known, you've been saying it this whole time...” her eyes drew back above the table at the exact moment the waitress placed the steaming bowl in front of her. She looked up at the woman and gave a gracious expression and started digging in.

{{That's alright. My posts will start slowing down as well. Gonna drown myself in his movies.}}

”CrowButts”

”Demon Seraph”

Astounding Hellraiser

User Image

Arle was about to comment about how it wasn't planing on causing her to transform in the tavern, but when she commented on how after Arle did a performance that Felix could as well, Arle couldn't help but chuckle at this. Though the cherry on top was her comment about them loving the idea on inflicting pain on her. This caused the tiny being to go into a fit of laughter.

"You're the one who suggested us to hurt you in the first place! But if you wanted it for more than just a demonstration you should have said so-!" Arle attempted to settle down once Paisley kept talking, though was still pretty smiley by the time she got her food around. "But Felix being quite fantastic? No,no,no, he is absolutely extraordinary! The more remarkable, sensational creature to grace this land! Isn't that right Felix?" Arle looked over at the aforementioned men with a playful smirk before returning it's gaze over to Paisley.

"But after your meal, do you want to do your demonstration for us~? Not inside of course, because that would be a terrible and awful idea as you mentioned!"

((Yeah I just saw the news as well :c I'm so behind and slow today goodness me.))

PaisleySnippet

Demon Seraph

Greedy Lover

Paisley shifted to food to one side of her mouth and pointed her spoon at Arle, “Alright, you caught me trying to play innocent. You want a cookie?” she winked and continued to eat. As for the tiny being fixing what she had said about Felix she nodded excitedly agreement, trying to speak with her mouth more full than it was earlier, she swallowed the large lump of rice and drank some of the milk to wash it down. “Forgive me, you are absolutely correct. This man is sensational, absolutely stunning, and from the moment I saw him he took my breath away. My goodness, he is simply the best there ever will be. Is that good enough, or shall I continue?” She quirked her brow, and her lip curled on one side.

I hope one of you can handle me if something goes wrong,” she put another spoonful into her mouth and chewed it, then continued, “sometimes I succumb completely to the beast and that's when it all goes to hell. I've seen the damage done when the crow takes over completely.” Though she doubted it would happen this time. She's had an easier time keeping her wits about her in that form lately.

{{My last post for the night. I'm going to bed! I will be on tomorrow!! Goodnight everyone! }}

CrowButts

Demon Seraph

Blessed Spirit

User Image

Felix snickered, glad he didn't need to be the one to call out the woman on her claims of innocence. He looked absolutely delighted to hear that he was being praised- even if it was completely facetious and even he knew that.

"Ouuu, by all means! Do continue!" he spoke around a broad grin at the thought of her actually carrying on with further compliments and flattery. The man would never tire of hearing about how wonderful and talented and handsome he was, although he did seem more interested in something else presently. He tilted his head far to the side as if he'd heard something, his eyes trailing off in the distance. Yet there was no sound, quiet or otherwise, that stood out in particular. A low and humming sound escaped his lips then, followed by a short series of chattering clicks directed at Arle. Within seconds he'd straightened in his seat, then stood up with a big stretch.

"My good lady, you'd be most exceptionally, pleasannntly surprised at just what we could handle! Mm?" He sent a sly look in her general direction, hands gesturing idly as he spoke. "Regrettably, it seems as though I have business elsewhere. Such a pity," he cooed with a brief look of regret, but he was already waving dismissively. "But it simply can't be helped. Do take care not to die a miserable death, won't you Paisley? I do look forward to meeting you again, feathers and all!"

With that he gave a fanciful bow, making for the exit. He helped himself up the stairs after almost walking into the wall, letting himself out of the Crow's Nest and off toward whatever destination he had in mind.

CrowButts

PaisleySnippet

Astounding Hellraiser

User Image

Arle snicked slightly when Paisley said that it had caught her playing innocent and if it wanted a cookie. "While the offer is greatly appreciated, I will have to pass for now!" Arle exclaimed. Cookies were nice and all, but Arle had just eaten an apple! No point in shoving more food in it's face when it wasn't even hungry.

The tiny being continued to listen intently to Paisley as she spoke about handling her and how the crow takes over, but it's focus was broke when Felix let out the short series of chattering clicks, causing Arle instead to look over at the man as he got up and announced he had business elsewhere. Arle got up from it's seat then and smiled at Paisley.

"What a shame! It seems your demonstration will have to be put on hold as I have business elsewhere." the tiny, transparent being tapped it's fingers on the table slightly before backing away from it. "Maybe next time we meet, you can put on a show and find out what exactly I am, hm~? But do take care of yourself my fine feathery companion!"

With that said, Arle took off it's hat and bowed, putting the hat back on as it straighten out and following Felix's lead. Though, not when he almost ran into that wall. But Arle was out the door along with Felix, chattering away as it followed the man to wherever he was heading to.

Opulent Deity

Abadon47's Husband

Sparkly Streaker

16,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
゚ 。 ✠ ✠ ✠ 。 ゚Etrance Post Pt.1 ゚ 。 ✠ ✠ ✠ 。 ゚
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was Jin who had stepped through first and Jin who exited into the lobby of the Crow's nest still holding Machigai in his tanned arms. His emerald eyes taking in the place before looking down at the tiny woman. "I'm sorry about the floorboards."

In truth he couldn't help the scorching that came with his bare feet and just offered an apologetic smile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was Ryan who stepped through last and though he knew Kuro probably couldn't stand him lightly trailed a finger on the crow's head. "Where can we place Machi so we can clean those burns and wrap them so they don't get infected little friend?" He was being polite to the bird at this point because he needed it's help Machi was in no conditon to go moving about or doing anything.

XxAvis_LorensxX

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
゚ 。 ✠ ✠ ✠ ✠ 。 ゚☾End Scene ゚。 ✠ ✠ ✠ ✠ 。 ゚

Devoted Doll

26,240 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ Akari Machigai ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Current Outfit:
Refer to picture

Though her vision was blurry, Machi could tell they had been crossing over through the portal. On the other side, she attempted to look around at the familiar room. Everything still seemed to be that same as she'd left it. Her eyes darted back up to the fire elemental as he spoke. "I'm sorry about the floorboards." Floorboards? She sniffed weakly and noticed a slightly charred smell. "s**t.. Adyen would be pissed.. ", she thought to herself. Though she smiled weakly and attempted to wave it off as okay.

As Kuro was carried through the portal, he behaved himself and let Ryan scratch his head. Upon reaching the other side, the bird took flight and landed over on the podium that held the sign in book among other things. "Where can we place Machi so we can clean those burns and wrap them so they don't get infected little friend?" Kuro cocked his head to the side and cried out, as if to say he knew. Just before taking off once more, he gave a hiss; signifying they were not friends. Kuro flew off, to what would be their right, and turned left and left once more into a small hallway. He landed on the doorknob of the Recreation room and waited for them once more.

Health: ㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
Mood: In pain and exhausted
With: Kuro, Jin and Ryan
Where: The Crow's Nest - Lobby
Relationship Status: It's...complicated

✗✖✗㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏▬ ╬ ▬㊏㊎㊍㊌㊋✗✖✗

Not so scary face

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash