Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hoshi Jaganshi
((*sighs* fine *rummages through diabetes bag, retrieves glucagon injection, jabs needle into Mai's butt and injects the fluid* now get over urself))

((Hey!!! What are you doing!!!! Are you putting drugs in my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's not diabetic!!!! She has a strange disease that the doctors don't know about. If you waited for a few mintues, she would have been fine. Now who knows what will happen!!!))
((*puts an arm around Hoshi* We love you anyway, Hoshi-chan.))
"Of course," Maverick said to the elf, handing him the water and settling down at the table to participate in the game as well.
The(chibi)VampireLestat
"Of course," Maverick said to the elf, handing him the water and settling down at the table to participate in the game as well.

((Dude, your fricking g/f or whatever is gonna kill my g/f!!!!!!!!!!))
Fukai_Mori_Angel
Hoshi Jaganshi
((*sighs* fine *rummages through diabetes bag, retrieves glucagon injection, jabs needle into Mai's butt and injects the fluid* now get over urself))

((Hey!!! What are you doing!!!! Are you putting drugs in my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's not diabetic!!!! She has a strange disease that the doctors don't know about. If you waited for a few mintues, she would have been fine. Now who knows what will happen!!!))

((ummm, jacks**t cuz her pancreas works and can therefore produce insulin to compensate for the sugar, which is all glucagon is. and if she had a strange disease that would cause her to pass out and convulse, she's have a medalert bracelet. and if she's not wearing one, then it's her fault she got mistreated!!!!!! heehee please note even my avi wears her medalert bracelet))
Hoshi Jaganshi
Fukai_Mori_Angel
Hoshi Jaganshi

((ummm, jacks**t cuz her pancreas works and can therefore produce insulin to compensate for the sugar, which is all glucagon is. and if she had a strange disease that would cause her to pass out and convulse, she's have a medalert bracelet. and if she's not wearing one, then it's her fault she got mistreated!!!!!! heehee please note even my avi wears her medalert bracelet))

((The reason she doesn't have a bracalet yet, is because she is the first case to come down with this. And they don't have a name yet. But they are working on it.))
Fukai_Mori_Angel
The(chibi)VampireLestat

((Really? It seems I've taught her well. *gives Hoshi a big hug* I'm so proud!))
yall scare me heh oh well i'm zane.....lycan
Can I hide in a corner till people shut up?
Fukai_Mori_Angel
Hoshi Jaganshi
Fukai_Mori_Angel
Hoshi Jaganshi

((The reason she doesn't have a bracalet yet, is because she is the first case to come down with this. And they don't have a name yet. But they are working on it.))

((well obviously they know a lil about it. the bracelet would mention seizures at least cuz they can do that. ha ha i know more about body problems (cuz diabetes is NOT an illness lol) than u!!!))
The(chibi)VampireLestat
Fukai_Mori_Angel
The(chibi)VampireLestat

((Really? It seems I've taught her well. *gives Hoshi a big hug* I'm so proud!))

((While the guys continued to bicker, Mai came to. She stood up and brushed the dirt off of her.))
Kai Youko
Can I hide in a corner till people shut up?

lol allow me to join you i'm freaked out
Ice_Tempest
yall scare me heh oh well i'm zane.....lycan

"Welcome to our motley company, Zane. And yes, we scare many people. Can I get you anything?"

((And Kai, Hoshi told me everything. *hug*))
Your welcome to.
Lalalalalalalalalalalala
((Noticing that Mai is okay, he walks to her and gives her a hug. "Thank God you are okay." wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff