Welcome to Gaia! ::

*runs up a wall in the cafe and does a back flip and pulls out two pistols one in each hand and puts them up to Dragnus's neck and whispers in his ear* I don't want any funny stuff *circles him like a bird stalking it's prey*

EDIT - *Let's him go* 3nodding

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sheki
Dragnus
Sheki
Dragnus
Okay. Now I'm scared to show my ugly mug here. You look great.
redface heart redface
Whoa!
Now I feel sad, I made you feel bad *runs over to the corner and starts sobbing* crying
I'm not sad. Just overwhelmed by your beauty.
redface Thanks

@EVNE - Bye! *waves*

Later dude. I'll talk to you later. ((RL currently on the phone with him.))
Sheki, I hate to say it but I need to get going as well. I have a few odds and ends to take care of.
You look great. I hope I don't scare you away when I finally post a pic of myself, seeing as I finally have one. heart you. Bye for now dear.
Dragnus
Sheki
Dragnus
Sheki
Dragnus
Okay. Now I'm scared to show my ugly mug here. You look great.
redface heart redface
Whoa!
Now I feel sad, I made you feel bad *runs over to the corner and starts sobbing* crying
I'm not sad. Just overwhelmed by your beauty.
redface Thanks

@EVNE - Bye! *waves*

Later dude. I'll talk to you later. ((RL currently on the phone with him.))
Sheki, I hate to say it but I need to get going as well. I have a few odds and ends to take care of.
You look great. I hope I don't scare you away when I finally post a pic of myself, seeing as I finally have one. :heart you. Bye for now dear.
Bye dear

*sits at a table blowing a feather up in the air*

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sheki
*runs up a wall in the cafe and does a back flip and pulls out two pistols one in each hand and puts them up to Dragnus's neck and whispers in his ear* I don't want any funny stuff *circles him like a bird stalking it's prey*

EDIT - Let's him go 3nodding

Cute. sweatdrop biggrin twisted That's why I love you.
Dragnus
Sheki

EDIT - Let's him go 3nodding

Cute. sweatdrop biggrin twisted That's why I love you.
Bye Dear *smirks and pat him on the back putting a detecter on him* biggrin heart
COME AND MEET YOUR MATCH

http://josie.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1087866740&p=129687260#129687260
mlady
COME AND MEET YOUR MATCH

http://josie.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1087866740&p=129687260#129687260
I have my match! 3nodding
*makes sure no one is there and presses a button in the fridge behind the onion flavored jello and the cafe turns into a hightech tracking system that conects to the chip that she put on Dragnus's back*
*there is a large screen with a map of the USA on it and a red dot is traveling slower than a turtle across Cali. and she zooms in and sees he's in house, zooms in more and sees a computer to his back*
*after watching a little more and eatting some jello she shuts down the traking lab and turns it back to the cafe and puts the half eatten onion jello back infront of the button that unlocks it and jumps from wall to wall up to the rafters and with her lazer gloves she cuts out a hole in the roof and jumps out of the cafe and into a dark alley behind the cafe* ninja
*watching*
Ya know....I could tell the world about this awesome tracking system thingy...buh I'll just keep bumpin so no one else sees this Oo
Nyaaa>>....wheres the mojo kori domokato when ya need it...
ah..there it is*turns it on full power* MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *uses it*
yeup....just talkin to myself... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas