Welcome to Gaia! ::

EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
crying crying crying POOR DOGGIE!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying
Yup, I am worried but all I can do is hope I find him. He doesn't have his tags so it makes it hard to find him. sad BTW, he's not my dog, he's the landlord's dog. They've been out fo the country. The dog I guess was missing them, so he knocked over a fence and squeezed through another to get out. Another dog might be to blame too (ie a female one in heat xp )
Oh... you might be in trouble when your landlord gets back gonk Start looking for a new place....

What kind of dog is it?

And I wish you the best of luck 3nodding
Well the dog knocked down the fence in the late evening like 9pm, we only said we'd feed the dog and clean up after him. So Not my fault he's aggitated and breaks free.

The doggie is a mixed lab black, about 5 to 8 yrs old.

Yes luck will be needed since I think the dog got lost. They don't walk him much so he doesn't really know his own neighborhood.
Ok well again good luck! I must be going. I feel bad to leave you here all alone but maybe you can get them paychecks out! wink I'll be back on later. BYE blaugh
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
crying crying crying POOR DOGGIE!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying
Yup, I am worried but all I can do is hope I find him. He doesn't have his tags so it makes it hard to find him. sad BTW, he's not my dog, he's the landlord's dog. They've been out fo the country. The dog I guess was missing them, so he knocked over a fence and squeezed through another to get out. Another dog might be to blame too (ie a female one in heat xp )
Oh... you might be in trouble when your landlord gets back gonk Start looking for a new place....

What kind of dog is it?

And I wish you the best of luck 3nodding
Well the dog knocked down the fence in the late evening like 9pm, we only said we'd feed the dog and clean up after him. So Not my fault he's aggitated and breaks free.

The doggie is a mixed lab black, about 5 to 8 yrs old.

Yes luck will be needed since I think the dog got lost. They don't walk him much so he doesn't really know his own neighborhood.
Ok well again good luck! I must be going. I feel bad to leave you here all alone but maybe you can get them paychecks out! wink I'll be back on later. BYE blaugh
No problemo, see ya later!! And thanks again! biggrin blaugh I better get working on the pay.
*sneaks in and James Bond music is playing and she jumps into the air does a triple flip and takes out a gun before she lands and turns in a slow circle with the gun pointed out straight infront of her*
*feels a presence in the Cafe* Hi Sheki!! biggrin
EVNE3
*feels a presence in the Cafe* Hi Sheki!! biggrin
gonk how do you always know??? gonk

Here is a pic or me and my bro, I want to send it to my parents, and I wanted to make sure it worked, and I thought you guys might want to see it so:
User Image

Sorry if it's big gonk

Could you just tell me if it works? Thanks! 3nodding
Yup works good. 3nodding Tis a very nice pic, I'm sure your parents will love it. 3nodding

I should tell Dragnus to come give his 2 cents, then you should take it down. You're too pretty to be up on a place like this, too many wierdos running around. 3nodding
EVNE3
Yup works good. 3nodding Tis a very nice pic, I'm sure your parents will love it. 3nodding

I should tell Dragnus to come give his 2 cents, then you should take it down. You're too pretty to be up on a place like this, too many wierdos running around. 3nodding
Well if you want me to take it down cuz it's too big just tell me, cuz I don't mind leaving it up.... for future stuff sweatdrop

redface Thanks EVNE 3nodding
Sheki
EVNE3

Well if you want me to take it down cuz it's too big just tell me, cuz I don't mind leaving it up.... for future stuff sweatdrop

No it's not too big. I just don't want any idiots (n00bs or pervos) PMing asking you for your number.
I haven't talked to Dragnus in a while, you two having fun over the summer question
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3

No it's not too big. I just don't want any idiots (n00bs or pervos) PMing asking you for your number.
There are no n00bs who look back at pages and if they do... well... I don't care, just ignore then 3nodding

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Okay. Now I'm scared to show my ugly mug here. You look great.
redface heart redface
Whoa!
Dragnus
redface heart redface
Whoa!
Now I feel sad, I made you feel bad *runs over to the corner and starts sobbing* crying

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sheki
Dragnus
redface heart redface
Whoa!
Now I feel sad, I made you feel bad *runs over to the corner and starts sobbing* crying
I'm not sad. Just overwhelmed by your beauty.
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3

There are no n00bs who look back at pages and if they do... well... I don't care, just ignore then 3nodding
Cool. 3nodding Hey I have to go. But I will be back online way later. Take it easy Sheki!!

Later Dragnus!!!
Dragnus
Sheki
Dragnus
redface heart redface
Whoa!
I'm not sad. Just overwhelmed by your beauty.
redface Thanks

@EVNE - Bye! *waves*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas