Welcome to Gaia! ::

EVNE3
Ittan
EVNE3
Ittan
Gah >< Not another takedown.
Sounds like we're watching wrestling or somethin>>
Yeah I've been reading the explanation of the error in the Questions and Feedbacks Forum. Seems like the only one who can fix the error is the webmaster. So till they take down the servers (BAM!!! with a powerbomb blaugh ) we are stuck. Would you like anything? 3nodding

Uhh....>>I'd like some orange juice coffe stuff>>
Wha happens to us while the servers are down? Now that I live here^^;
*hands Ittan a cup of orange flavored coffee* Here you go. Hmmm. Not sure what happens to us while they are down. I guess we would theoretically be in a period of flux, like a time stop. We won't age!! ha ha ha. blaugh We will be immortal.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It must be the hats>>
We're like twins O_O
Ittan
EVNE3
Ittan

Uhh....>>I'd like some orange juice coffe stuff>>
Wha happens to us while the servers are down? Now that I live here^^;
*hands Ittan a cup of orange flavored coffee* Here you go. Hmmm. Not sure what happens to us while they are down. I guess we would theoretically be in a period of flux, like a time stop. We won't age!! ha ha ha. blaugh We will be immortal.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It must be the hats>>
We're like twins O_O
It might be, we both suffer from item overload. *drink more coco and pulls out an exploding rose* We can use these to keep ourselves entertained during he down time.
Well I guess I'll start cleaning up. Come on guys let's get moving!! *goes to counter while the domos begin sweeping, Oscar heads to the kitchen and Acumen heads for the stage*
*ninja Sheki sneaks in her new dress* *does a summer salt and pulls out a gun and looks around* ninja
Sheki
*ninja Sheki sneaks in her new dress* *does a summer salt and pulls out a gun and looks around* ninja
Well you're dressed to kill. 3nodding
EVNE3
Sheki
Really? AWESOME!!!!! blaugh xd
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
YOu training to be an assassin? Cool, this can be your cover job. 3nodding How you been?
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
YOu training to be an assassin? Cool, this can be your cover job. 3nodding How you been?
No..... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

ninja *holds his head back and puts a knife at his neck and whispers* If you tell *looks around to make sure no one else is here* You will by my first victuim *evil cackle* twisted

BTW I'm just peachie (not being sarcastic)
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki

ninja *holds his head back and puts a knife at his neck and whispers* If you tell *looks around to make sure no one else is here* You will by my first victuim *evil cackle* twisted
Cool!!! sweatdrop eek wink You're trade is safe with me. 3nodding
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki

Cool!!! sweatdrop eek wink You're trade is safe with me. 3nodding
I'll make sure you do domokun domokun domokun Or else Muhahahahahahahaha! So, how was your day?

((I edited my last post))
Sheki
I'll make sure you do domokun domokun domokun Or else Muhahahahahahahaha! So, how was your day?

Day has been OK. Cafe has bee slow as usual. I'm gonna hire more people. 3nodding

((Work has been OK. At home it has been stressful, the dog got out on Thursday and I have spent the last 3 days looking for the silly pooch, checking animal shelters, posting flyers, walking the neighborhood sweatdrop ))
EVNE3
Sheki

Day has been OK. Cafe has bee slow as usual. I'm gonna hire more people. 3nodding

((Work has been OK. At home it has been stressful, the dog got out on Thursday and I have spent the last 3 days looking for the silly pooch, checking animal shelters, posting flyers, walking the neighborhood sweatdrop ))
crying crying crying POOR DOGGIE!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki

Yup, I am worried but all I can do is hope I find him. He doesn't have his tags so it makes it hard to find him. sad BTW, he's not my dog, he's the landlord's dog. They've been out fo the country. The dog I guess was missing them, so he knocked over a fence and squeezed through another to get out. Another dog might be to blame too (ie a female one in heat xp )
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki

Yup, I am worried but all I can do is hope I find him. He doesn't have his tags so it makes it hard to find him. sad BTW, he's not my dog, he's the landlord's dog. They've been out fo the country. The dog I guess was missing them, so he knocked over a fence and squeezed through another to get out. Another dog might be to blame too (ie a female one in heat xp )
Oh... you might be in trouble when your landlord gets back gonk Start looking for a new place....

What kind of dog is it?

And I wish you the best of luck 3nodding
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
Oh... you might be in trouble when your landlord gets back gonk Start looking for a new place....

What kind of dog is it?

And I wish you the best of luck 3nodding
Well the dog knocked down the fence in the late evening like 9pm, we only said we'd feed the dog and clean up after him. So Not my fault he's aggitated and breaks free.

The doggie is a mixed lab black, about 5 to 8 yrs old.

Yes luck will be needed since I think the dog got lost. They don't walk him much so he doesn't really know his own neighborhood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff