Welcome to Gaia! ::

EVNE3
mafkees83
EVNE3
Not sure I need to compare when the system is running normal. Then I can see it gold is coming faster per post. 3nodding *drinks some coco*

that could be handy
drinks his glass with vodka tea empty and putt it on the bar
aaaaahhh that whas nice
Would you like more? A refill?

no thnx i whas planning to go to bed soon
mafkees83
EVNE3
mafkees83
EVNE3
Not sure I need to compare when the system is running normal. Then I can see it gold is coming faster per post. 3nodding *drinks some coco*

that could be handy
aaaaahhh that whas nice

Oh, OK. *sips his coco*

Do you want anything Sheki? 3nodding
sorry you guys i'm going off now
so i'll ttyl
waves to both of you and walks out
>> I hope business picks up a lil when school starts again. *yawn*
EVNE3
mafkees83
EVNE3
mafkees83
EVNE3

that could be handy
aaaaahhh that whas nice

Oh, OK. *sips his coco*

Do you want anything Sheki? 3nodding
Sorry for taking so long gaia was messing up! Well no thanks I plan to head out soon and grab some food. Bye Mafkee! blaugh Bye EVNE! blaugh
Okay!! See yat later Sheki!! See ya later mafkees83!!! xd

I am having so many problems posting. sweatdrop sweatdrop I am sick of these damn messages !!!! scream
Ittan
I hear ya, I might want to start hiring new employees to replace the replacements. sweatdrop stressed
EVNE3
Ittan
I hear ya, I might want to start hiring new employees to replace the replacements. sweatdrop stressed

Or just more employees...>>
message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?
Most ammusing error message ever...>>
Time for me to start paying out salary. 3nodding *grabs ledger*
ooh...salary Oo*drool*
Ittan
EVNE3
Ittan

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?
Yeah I need to figure out who still wants to work here too. I'm willing to hire more people, it will keep things interesting.

That darn phpBB error, it is ammusing but the cause is all the updates to the code, I'm hoping that the take down of the system tonight will help. But with that will come new problems. It will be this way till Gaia Beta comes out. xp
EVNE3
Ittan
EVNE3
Ittan

Yeah I need to figure out who still wants to work here too. I'm willing to hire more people, it will keep things interesting.

That darn phpBB error, it is ammusing but the cause is all the updates to the code, I'm hoping that the take down of the system tonight will help. But with that will come new problems. It will be this way till Gaia Beta comes out. xp

Gah >< Not another takedown.
Sounds like we're watching wrestling or somethin>>
Ittan
EVNE3
Ittan

Yeah I've been reading the explanation of the error in the Questions and Feedbacks Forum. Seems like the only one who can fix the error is the webmaster. So till they take down the servers (BAM!!! with a powerbomb blaugh ) we are stuck. Would you like anything? 3nodding
EVNE3
Ittan
EVNE3
Ittan

Yeah I've been reading the explanation of the error in the Questions and Feedbacks Forum. Seems like the only one who can fix the error is the webmaster. So till they take down the servers (BAM!!! with a powerbomb blaugh ) we are stuck. Would you like anything? 3nodding

Uhh....>>I'd like some orange juice coffe stuff>>
Wha happens to us while the servers are down? Now that I live here^^;
Ittan
EVNE3
Ittan

Uhh....>>I'd like some orange juice coffe stuff>>
Wha happens to us while the servers are down? Now that I live here^^;
*hands Ittan a cup of orange flavored coffee* Here you go. Hmmm. Not sure what happens to us while they are down. I guess we would theoretically be in a period of flux, like a time stop. We won't age!! ha ha ha. blaugh We will be immortal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff