Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Dragnus
Sonhadora
@Skates: I WANTS YOUR KITTENZ. O_______O
Hahahah, sorry. Hyper right now. But I'm glad he didn't scratch you... rabies is generally frowned upon. What/where did you rescue him from?

P.S. Moving to Brevard, NC and becoming an arts and crafts teacher. What up Draggie, I joined the ranks of teacherdom. smile

And I hope it treats you well. I on the other hand, shall be leaving as soon as possible. Got the diploma in hand now. Not only am I your Lord, but also Master Dragnus!!!!! You may look upon me with awe and amazement now. cool
awwwwwwwwwwwww.... ninja

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
Sonhadora
Hahahah, sorry. Hyper right now. But I'm glad he didn't scratch you... rabies is generally frowned upon. What/where did you rescue him from?

P.S. Moving to Brevard, NC and becoming an arts and crafts teacher. What up Draggie, I joined the ranks of teacherdom. smile
I changed his name to Charlie. I found him while I was at work, someone heard him crying in the next parking lot and told me so I went out to feed him, fell in love with him, and took him home. He was hiding under a car and was really shy but i was adamant and eventually he padded over and started rubbing against my legs heart pet love at first sight

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
sexy_taboo
Sonhadora

I changed his name to Charlie. I found him while I was at work, someone heard him crying in the next parking lot and told me so I went out to feed him, fell in love with him, and took him home. He was hiding under a car and was really shy but i was adamant and eventually he padded over and started rubbing against my legs heart pet love at first sight
He just loved your luscious legs. You should have named him Jiraiya.

Dapper Exhibitionist

13,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Hahahah, that is my only response. smile

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jemx the Bad
Jemx the Bad
Jemx the Bad
[Jem walks in with a big smile on her face] Finally a Bar I like.
[Jemx look around and hears a cricket. She walks over to the table and looks under them pondering where everyone went] Hello is anyone here? [She than went to random doors opening them up looking into them] Fine hid but don't worry I will be back. I'm going to subscribe to this cafe. ninja I will be back. muahahahaha
[ Jem wants to the wall and climbs up to the rafters. If there aren't rafters Jem will secretly make rafters. She starts to whisle to the tune in her head, When she gets into the music she starts twirling around with no care in the world.]

~Looks up~ stare
You know, twirling around up there like that can lead to~~~~

[Loud thud on the floor]

~Walks over and looks down~

falling. Chocolate? whee

~Offers bowl of chocolate from the former kingdom of Godiva~

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sonhadora
Hahahah, that is my only response. smile

~POUNCE~

SONY!!!!!!!!

~Look down on pounce victim~

whee Hi. whee

Dapper Exhibitionist

13,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
*snatches a piece of chocolate since you offered* Godiva... my favorite. Hi Draggy. Why you pounce me?

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sonhadora
*snatches a piece of chocolate since you offered* Godiva... my favorite. Hi Draggy. Why you pounce me?

Haven't seen you in a while so I pounce. (o.o) Anyway, enjoy the chocolate. e got plenty. It's from when I made it rain chocolate for three days after blowing up the Kingdom of Godiva. They were trying to invade Gaia. We weren't having it. So, boom. Although, I've been hearing rumblings lately. Seems the remnats of the kingdom are trying to make a return. We might need to bust out EVNE3's natural wonders army. And Harold may need to take to the skies as an enforcer once more. And don't forget my pirate crew and the cryogenicly frozen Dragnus and tiki clones. We might even need to reactivate the Death Ray Charles. twisted Ahh. It will be a new glorious battle.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dapper Exhibitionist

13,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
As long as I get to eat the chocolate once Harold melts it, we're good. It's a crime to waste perfectly good chocolate. wink

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
Dragnus
sexy_taboo
Sonhadora

Bah, he's too young to be a Pervy Sage just yet... perhaps when he's older and his fur starts turning white

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
did somebody say chocolate? make it dark, and i'm in

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
sexy_taboo
Dragnus
sexy_taboo
Sonhadora

Bah, he's too young to be a Pervy Sage just yet... perhaps when he's older and his fur starts turning white
Oh, please. You've watched the show. He was a perv when he was a kid, just like Naruto.

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
heart ninja heart

Dapper Exhibitionist

13,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Merrymess
heart ninja heart