Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Streaker

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sonhadora
Eeeeeeeep! O______________O I'm under attack! Man the battle stations! *activates laser eyes*
stare Really? Really?! Really. stare

Shameless Exhibitionist

Yes, really. *huggles Draggie back* I only threaten. I doubt I'd really do it... usually. >.>

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
ninja heart ninja
Slowly walks in with a soft grin on her face," Hmmm.. I wonder if anyone is here?".

Hallowed Streaker

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XxBereavement_MindsweepxX
Slowly walks in with a soft grin on her face," Hmmm.. I wonder if anyone is here?".

Sometimes we are, except when we are not.
Dragnus
XxBereavement_MindsweepxX

Sometimes we are, except when we are not.
"Oh I see. So what might your name be?" she stuck her hand out to him and smiled.
walks around slowly occasionally brushing her fingers across things."I wonder if there will be anything interesting today." she let out a soft sight and continued to explore.

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
ninja heart ninja

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
I rescued a stray kitten last night you guys! blaugh he doesn't like chicken nuggets very much, but he goes wild for tuna... and he's very affectionate and well-behaved, he didn't even scratch me when i gave him a bath. he just hopped around a bit and resigned to being scrubbed. He's sleeping on my bed now, earlier he was chasing my cursor around the screen... he's so cute! since he's orange and all, we've decided his name is Naruto. heart

Shameless Exhibitionist

@Skates: I WANTS YOUR KITTENZ. O_______O
Hahahah, sorry. Hyper right now. But I'm glad he didn't scratch you... rabies is generally frowned upon. What/where did you rescue him from?

P.S. Moving to Brevard, NC and becoming an arts and crafts teacher. What up Draggie, I joined the ranks of teacherdom. smile

Hallowed Streaker

9,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sonhadora
@Skates: I WANTS YOUR KITTENZ. O_______O
Hahahah, sorry. Hyper right now. But I'm glad he didn't scratch you... rabies is generally frowned upon. What/where did you rescue him from?

P.S. Moving to Brevard, NC and becoming an arts and crafts teacher. What up Draggie, I joined the ranks of teacherdom. smile

And I hope it treats you well. I on the other hand, shall be leaving as soon as possible. Got the diploma in hand now. Not only am I your Lord, but also Master Dragnus!!!!! You may look upon me with awe and amazement now. cool
[Jem walks in with a big smile on her face] Finally a Bar I like.
Jemx the Bad
[Jemx look around and hears a cricket. She walks over to the table and looks under them pondering where everyone went] Hello is anyone here? [She than went to random doors opening them up looking into them] Fine hid but don't worry I will be back. I'm going to subscribe to this cafe. ninja I will be back. muahahahaha
Jemx the Bad
Jemx the Bad
[Jemx look around and hears a cricket. She walks over to the table and looks under them pondering where everyone went] Hello is anyone here? [She than went to random doors opening them up looking into them] Fine hid but don't worry I will be back. I'm going to subscribe to this cafe. ninja I will be back. muahahahaha
[ Jem wants to the wall and climbs up to the rafters. If there aren't rafters Jem will secretly make rafters. She starts to whisle to the tune in her head, When she gets into the music she starts twirling around with no care in the world.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games