Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotaru Mimiuchi
EVNE3
Hotaru Mimiuchi
heart
Wow. Nice full blown Sailor Saturn. biggrin I didn't know there was enough to make an outfit. 3nodding
yea, it took a bit more time to get her how i wanted, but it's pretty close
Well it was really cool to see. Nice Easter outfit. 3nodding

Hmmm, birds? *hands out shotguns*

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shotguns eh? This don't bode well for the birds.

Ducks
well i like the shot guns!
Well if the shotguns don't work we can always just toss a Buster Bomb eek at the bloody ducks. 3nodding That will show them how is boss. blaugh

*cue a bomb roughly the 1/8 the size of the sun on the horizon looming ominously* pirate

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
EVNE3
Well if the shotguns don't work we can always just toss a Buster Bomb eek at the bloody ducks. 3nodding That will show them how is boss. blaugh

*cue a bomb roughly the 1/8 the size of the sun on the horizon looming ominously* pirate
stare Why are you summoning Jupiter here? We don't want to destroy our corner of the galaxy. stare
Dragnus
EVNE3

stare Why are you summoning Jupiter here? We don't want to destroy our corner of the galaxy. stare
It's not exactly Jupiter, just the core of Jupiter, well compressed down to about an 1/8 its size. Lot mass there, good enough for a pretty good sized black hole bomb with enough mass generating devices if I do-say-so-myself. 3nodding That will get rid of the darn birds. Guaranteed! twisted

Once we flick the switch and turn that sucker on, every stupid cluck in the sky will be pulverized into electrons. That is what I call getting pwned!!!! rofl

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
EVNE3
Dragnus
EVNE3

It's not exactly Jupiter, just the core of Jupiter, well compressed down to about an 1/8 its size. Lot mass there, good enough for a pretty good sized black hole bomb with enough mass generating devices if I do-say-so-myself. 3nodding That will get rid of the darn birds. Guaranteed! twisted

Once we flick the switch and turn that sucker on, every stupid cluck in the sky will be pulverized into electrons. That is what I call getting pwned!!!! rofl
stare
ok hello all why are we wanting to destory our corner of the galaxy!(SP)

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pamela Rose
He likes to see things go boom. Why he is targeting our sector of the galaxy, who knows?
*Dreams of things/ people going boom* BOOM

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
wink Looking good Pam. wink
*twirls* thanks *curtsies gracefully* (sp...it is morning for me here)
Pamela Rose
A Buster Bomb won't really do that much damage. 3nodding But I gurantee, those silly birds *points out window* will get what's coming to them.

Well we don't need to use a Buster Bomb. We can use something more interesting.

Haven't done this in a while but oh well....
scream DRAGON DISCO DEMON HOWLING INFERNO SUPER STRIKE PLUS ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cue massive Demon Dragon wearing white disco pants and coat and gold chain appearing in front of the Cafe who promptly begins spewing firery flaming disco balls* twisted

*PLUS ALPHA PORTION: Dragon begins to do a disco dance of death, stomping on random cars and buildings* rofl

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
EVNE3
scream DRAGON DISCO DEMON HOWLING INFERNO SUPER STRIKE PLUS ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cue massive Demon Dragon wearing white disco pants and coat and gold chain appearing in front of the Cafe who promptly begins spewing firery flaming disco balls* twisted

*PLUS ALPHA PORTION: Dragon begins to do a disco dance of death, stomping on random cars and buildings* rofl
Good to see Harold put to good use after such a long hiatus.
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Ooooo. Look at all the pretty burning things. twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces