Welcome to Gaia! ::

EVNE3
QOD
I am the enemy -_-. I've traveled long and far..only to end up here again.
Cheap and out of style? I highly doubt that. There is a term called being original you know. 3nodding Personal flair and all that other good stuff. pirate

How have you been doing? Done with school? blaugh
i could be better
I have five weeks to go ...and then my externship ^_^.
I'll be done soon.
YAY!
scream scream

Gah since when is pamela and dragnus all love and kissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

><!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAH!!!!!!!
><!!!!
QOD
EVNE3
QOD
I am the enemy -_-. I've traveled long and far..only to end up here again.
Cheap and out of style? I highly doubt that. There is a term called being original you know. 3nodding Personal flair and all that other good stuff. pirate

How have you been doing? Done with school? blaugh
i could be better
I have five weeks to go ...and then my externship ^_^.
I'll be done soon.
YAY!
That sounds cool! 3nodding

5 weeks is not too long. xd
I will say that now that work is even busier than before I have almost no time for the internet. Very wierd. Plus, now I have to manage people, very different. 3nodding

*hands everyone cookie* blaugh
*Takes the cookie and hides*
@QOD i always flirt with him.....
Man, this is when organization skills and planning really come into play. Oh I mean at work. So much to do and a lot to catch up on. My old boss was here for nearly 6 years before she transferred to one of our new regional divisions. The good thing is she's still around for me to ask questions now that I've been promoted to her spot. Still there's a lot to learn ina very short period of time, while she is still physically in my office. Much harder to go over things when it's via phone and e-mail.

Well that's my rant for the day. Time for me to sleep.

How was everyone elses' day?
Remarkably sleepy. And jui-jitsu gave me a sore neck : /
Lyf Orion
Other than that, just happy to be ending my hiatus from Gaia.
long sleepy work day! and evne3 congrats!

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
~Falling from a great height towards the cafe.~

This sucks. stare I thought all the bugs were worked out of that thing. stare Blows up on it's first voyage out. stare I wonder if it's the engine question Or maybe the fuel were using question I better get the lab rats on it. I'm thinking that maybe elf tech and human tech don't mix well with Zurg drives. evil This is not good.

~Crashes through roof.~

Hmmm. One more thing for EVNE3 to replace. And to think he actually used his beloved Chrome Vinadium Steel for that job.
Lyf Orion
Lyf Orion
Ah nice to see you back! I am not on a hiatus, more like life is finally catching up to me and my net time has been the one to take the hit.

*hands you a cup of hot coco* 3nodding
Pamela Rose
long sleepy work day! and evne3 congrats!
I know how that feels, get home at 11pm sleep at 1am, get up at 7am, work till 10-11pm again, repeat and then when Sat. comes, get into work around 11am and work till 3 or 4pm, leave and run errands, eat dinner with friends, spend Sunday trying to recover. Begin week again. You start wondering where the hell did the weekend go? Was there even really a weekend? confused xd gonk 3nodding

But thanks for the congrats. I'll only have to put up with 2 more weeks of this, perhaps 3 then we'll be done. domokun blaugh
EVNE3
Lyf Orion
Lyf Orion
Ah nice to see you back! I am not on a hiatus, more like life is finally catching up to me and my net time has been the one to take the hit.

*hands you a cup of hot coco* 3nodding

*Takes the mug and sips abit* Very good! We're expecting 2-3 inches of ice by tonight o0
we are going to get ice and snow!

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
~Walks around cafe.~

I remember when this use to have lots of people in and out getting served and having fun. We all got too busy for it all. Maybe while I'm not busy destroying things I'll work around here for a bit. Besides, I think Troy is getting a little bored with the domos and Oscar.

~Watches Troy the fire breathing bat-winged lion cub act fierce with the domos while oscar rains on the floor so someone can mop later.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff