Welcome to Gaia! ::

fire_deamon
EVNE3
fire_deamon
EVNE3
*walks back* Well I am here too. Although none of the images are working right now.

((The graphics server must have gone done, -__-; Oh well back to old school smilies for now ^__^ ))
yeah. still a few bugs in my system gonk . you know to be honest ive never actually seen your face???just thought id add that in
Yes bugs for sure. Well they'll strainghten out the coding and the server problems eventually.

Hmmm, true I never really show my face, in fact before the trap jaw and the devil horns, I used to wear a nifty ^_^ paper bag 90% of the time. I think I'll go back to that for a while. ^_~ Just for fun. Well I will when the profile server is working at 100%. Don't want to chance it right now.
i would change mine but i still cant get into my inventory gonk
Yeah, how much more do you need for your horns? At least the load balancer is working.

*starts brewing coffee and turns on the cappuchino machine* I guess I might as well get to work.
EVNE3
fire_deamon
EVNE3
fire_deamon
EVNE3
*walks back* Well I am here too. Although none of the images are working right now.

((The graphics server must have gone done, -__-; Oh well back to old school smilies for now ^__^ ))
yeah. still a few bugs in my system gonk . you know to be honest ive never actually seen your face???just thought id add that in
Yes bugs for sure. Well they'll strainghten out the coding and the server problems eventually.

Hmmm, true I never really show my face, in fact before the trap jaw and the devil horns, I used to wear a nifty ^_^ paper bag 90% of the time. I think I'll go back to that for a while. ^_~ Just for fun. Well I will when the profile server is working at 100%. Don't want to chance it right now.
Yeah, how much more do you need for your horns? At least the load balancer is working.

*starts brewing coffee and turns on the cappuchino machine* I guess I might as well get to work.
i now need abot 2700 g for them but i cant get into forums so i cant post that much
fire_deamon
EVNE3
fire_deamon
EVNE3

i now need abot 2700 g for them but i cant get into forums so i cant post that much
I see. Yeah, it not easy to do anything at the moment. Heck even just repying to you takes the system some time to process. Ah well, the life of Gaia Alpha is numbered. Just a couple more months and this testing stage will be over.
EVNE3
fire_deamon
EVNE3
fire_deamon
EVNE3

I see. Yeah, it not easy to do anything at the moment. Heck even just repying to you takes the system some time to process. Ah well, the life of Gaia Alpha is numbered. Just a couple more months and this testing stage will be over.
good. its starting to get annoying but now i can get into my inventory smile and i think the pics are better now too.
fire_deamon
EVNE3
fire_deamon
EVNE3

good. its starting to get annoying but now i can get into my inventory smile and i think the pics are better now too.
Yeah, although some images still get the red x's on occation. sweatdrop At least the emoticons are working. 3nodding
EVNE3
fire_deamon
EVNE3
fire_deamon
EVNE3

Yeah, although some images still get the red x's on occation. sweatdrop At least the emoticons are working. 3nodding
yea and now i can wear what my gf gave me biggrin xp biggrin
well looks like im on my own again*takes out his dragon*there you go. well thats your feeding done*gives it a apple and some nachos*apples for health and nachos for fire*walks over to the stereo and puts in a cd and puts up the volume*lets start working*starts to clean tables*
Oh I'm back, I'm just busy answering PMs from applicants. Seem a lot of new people want jobs. 3nodding Kinda like yourself. blaugh

I need to make a new list of employees. With Spookyo_O not around I can't update the Employee List on teh 1st page. I've hired so many new people in teh last 3 weeks I'm a bit confused as to who is an employee vs. a frequent customer. sweatdrop
EVNE3
Oh I'm back, I'm just busy answering PMs from applicants. Seem a lot of new people want jobs. 3nodding Kinda like yourself. blaugh

I need to make a new list of employees. With Spookyo_O not around I can't update the Employee List on teh 1st page. I've hired so many new people in teh last 3 weeks I'm a bit confused as to who is an employee vs. a frequent customer. sweatdrop
k kl.its cool working here.by the way i might not be able to come in from sunday for the next 10 days cuz im going to spain is that ok
Hey Fire! *waves*
SweePea
Hey Fire! *waves*
hey sweepea. how you doin want anything
fire_deamon
SweePea
Hey Fire! *waves*
hey sweepea. how you doin
Good and you? *hugs*
fire_deamon
EVNE3

k kl.its cool working here.by the way i might not be able to come in from sunday for the next 10 days cuz im going to spain is that ok
Sure, hey if you got real life stuff to take care including a vacation biggrin don't worry about it. Gaia is supposed to be for fun and a vacation from reality. I gotta go to lunch. I'll be right back, in about 1 hour or so.
SweePea
fire_deamon
SweePea
Hey Fire! *waves*
hey sweepea. how you doin
Good and you? *hugs*
umm good so you want anything
fire_deamon
SweePea
fire_deamon
SweePea
Hey Fire! *waves*