Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oooooh...piggy....*splices your DNA with the pigs* Its a metaphor! *hands you a wedding cake* XP

Tipsy Hunter

yay cake! whos getting married? the pig and that wall over there right? am i right?
HarukoCooly
yay cake! whos getting married? the pig and that wall over there right? am i right?

I thought you and my hat were getting married. *shrug* THE WALLS ARE CAVING IN!

Tipsy Hunter

Ittan
HarukoCooly

oh! no we dont really no each other very well...wait...the walls ARE caving in!!!*jumps out of the hat and out the window by accident*
HarukoCooly
Ittan
HarukoCooly

oh! no we dont really no each other very well...wait...the walls ARE caving in!!!*jumps out of the hat and out the window by accident*

*walks out of my hat* Guess he doesnt like you^^;*eats some more popcorn*
You lasted longer than most people though.

Tipsy Hunter

Ittan
HarukoCooly
Ittan
HarukoCooly

*walks out of my hat* Guess he doesnt like you^^;*eats some more popcorn*
You lasted longer than most people though.

*climbs back through the window* yay! thats cool! im numbuh 1
*paints a huge '1' on your back* cool^^

Tipsy Hunter

Ittan
*paints a huge '1' on your back* cool^^

yay!!! WooT!!

Tipsy Hunter

well... crying i have to go now... crying bye best buddie! and the hat! crying
yeah, I'm going to go to sleep now. Hope to see you around here more often! *hands her a life-sized gummy elephant* Goodbye person!

Tipsy Hunter

Ittan
yeah, I'm going to go to sleep now. Hope to see you around here more often! *hands her a life-sized gummy elephant* Goodbye person!

hmmm....elephant...*shoves whole thing in mouth* yumm..shis is goosd

Hallowed Streaker

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
These last few pages are reminiscient of days long gone by here in the old cafe. Maybe I should just go crazy on earth for a while after I finish with the red fat man. Hmmmmmm......

Tipsy Hunter

Dragnus
These last few pages are reminiscient of days long gone by here in the old cafe. Maybe I should just go crazy on earth for a while after I finish with the red fat man. Hmmmmmm......

yay!!! people in a box! i wanna b in a box!
Haruko saved christmas! Yay!
Ittan
Haruko saved christmas! Yay!
And All way right with the world. *hands everyone a cup of cappuchino and a cookie* biggrin 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff