When you're not strong
something something
Soomething to caaary on
and four
the night is born
And la la you'll need
Somebody to leeean on

Thank you thank you^^
I remember this one time I tried entertaining myself in an empty room by talking to an imaginary person. They apparently stole a tuba and thought they were all cool cuz they were from west campus>> Psh...
OH! Hi Ittan! How are you?
Eh....-_-
Could you get me a drink?
A scotch I assume^^;
*starts filling up a glass before Ittan can answer*
Yea....*sigh*
well, I'm out>> *jumps in his hat*
why must everyone leave when i come?
* walks in* *mutters* It has been awhile!!! But now It is time for some quick rock action!!! *jumps ot handstand proceeding to sing from there a Tom Petty Queen Latifah mix*
*walks in* All the mad down time is for the birds. *notices nightwings was here* Hmmm, been a while for sure. Glad she stopped by. We need some singing in here. 3nodding xd blaugh
nightwings
* walks in* *mutters* It has been awhile!!! But now It is time for some quick rock action!!! *jumps ot handstand proceeding to sing from there a Tom Petty Queen Latifah mix*
*Uses tape recording to watch nightwings performance* Hmm that was a rather unique mix of genre there. 3nodding I hope she comes back for repeat performances. biggrin

I should clean up a little and then close up for the night and be fresh and ready for a new morning. 3nodding

Lets clean up and then call it a day *says to the Domo-kuns domokun domokun , Oscar and Acumen*

*Domos begin sweeping the floors, Acumen pushes chairs back into position and Oscar rains on the dishes* Cool I'll clean the counter. 3nodding
aznballerina
why must everyone leave when i come?
Don't worry it's not you, just a by product of everyone appearently living in the Europe, Eastern or Central time zones. xp 3nodding Aside from me and maybe Dragnus, no one else that frequents this place is awake. blaugh

Well we are done, time to close up *turns sign to CLOSED* I'm gonna sleep here on the couch. you guys just hit the sack where ever you feel like it. *notices Ittan hat in the corner* Except over there. Let Ittan have his privacy. 3nodding

*the domo-kuns set up hammocks on the opposite side of the room*

*Oscar floats over to the kitchen to rest over the sink*

*Acumen heads to the back room to lie down on her mattress*
hello every one. can i get ne one ne thing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff