Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Concrow

Yuni sat on her far-end perch, tail wagging happily behind her. This was great fun, a race to the top and good scenery as a win for both parties. The kittenteen laughed a bit at the postcard comment, scratching the back of her messy slate hair.

"Y'know, I think ya right. Maybe make some and advertise a little bit, mm?" Yuni rocked a little bit on her branch, making the wood limb creak and sway some. She glanced over at he demonic superstar at his last quip, ears twitching. "It's an innerestin' feelin', ain't it? Dun get to feel it too often..."

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Imageisan TenshiUser Image

User Image
*Yuni seemed to agree on the postcard bit,she then went on to speak about advertising the place a little before rocking her tree branch a little,making it sway.Jisan responded.

"Well depends if ya enjoy ya peace'n quiet yea?"

*Jisan's head remained towards the scenery as Yuni looked ovr,her ears twitching a tad...she sated that...such a feeling was interesting,And she herself didnt get too feel what it was like too often....Jisan closed his eyes and cricked his neck before tilting his head in her direction.His eyes slowly opened and slithered to her before speaking.

"That's wat bein an outcast is ya ear? People like.....you and I....we're underdogs we are.Forgive me if im mistaken luv....but society has a bad habit of lookin down on us.Just....born to lose. But thats ok sweet'eart-"

*Jisan produced this mediocre smle on his face and sent it to Yuni.

"I find comfort in knowin im not alone."

*The super titled his head back upright with a small huff...it was true though....Jisan was no hero...more of a monster then anything....he had no place in society...in fact the only time he really felt accepted was on stage....and even then...it was just fr his fifteen minutes of fame.The Devils reject snickered slightly before shrugging.

"....in my opinion people shouldnt think theyre so great.....cuz bein great must suck."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
L:climbing the Tree/Lounge//C:Yuni,Thurgood,Sin//T:Is there any good left in me?!

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Concrow

"Or jus' lots o' space to make a lot o' noise?" Yuni grinned wide at the aspect as it was another thing she loved about her new home. No one could complain if there was no one around.

Jisan went on to describe the underdog outcast life, to which Yuni nodded in agreement. In her story, the Nekojin was a created as a war weapon. She wasn't supposed to have a place in everyday society. Luckily, she managed to get out of that old lifestyle and start anew. Standing on her branch and still smiling, Yuni twisted this way and that to crack her spine and other joints as if she were preparing to sprint somewhere.

"No one is so great. Once ya become great, ya nuh great anymore. Too much responsibility, too much press. I like to think we're all outcasts or somethin', 'cause everyone's different. I also like to think I'm nuh an outcast, jus' someone too awesome to be normal~" Yuni snickered and plopped back down onto her branch, flinging one of those chains from earlier to catch onto a branch below and behind her.

She pulled on the chain a bit, testing the angle of the bend her current branch had. Calculating.

Bashful Explorer

User Image
 ╔    Imogen Renson    ╗  
A shiver down the spine and a jolt of fear awoke Imogen from her blanked out universe. Eyes widened scanning the surroundings, focusing on the dank grass beneath her. Was it wet? Or was that just the cold consuming her body. Her skin rested in an imprint of flattened greenery. What the hell happened. For a second it's like amnesia, when you awaken. You can't quite think. But quickly it's jigsawed together. She'd ran, she'd fell and she'd passed out. Running to find a quaint place that didn't know of her. Another stranger passing by, until she could find the perfect hideaway. Imogen sat for a second. So estranged to this new world. She'd must of ran miles, her whereabouts and blisters informed her of that. But what caught her attention was her left ankle, 'Ow.' she whispered as she tried to move it. Squealing at the shooting pain that followed. Swelling and bruising already well underway, how long had she been out and what had she tripped on. Maybe I do have a bump to the head. she thought to herself seeing as her memory was still very blurred.

Never the less, she stumbled and tried to gain strength in her legs pressing weight on anything but her ankle. Now what. There wasn't any sign of - what. She squinted her eyes and could see a light within a tree. Is that a tree house? She chuffed to herself, the chances. She began hobbling over to it and occasionally let out a yelp, breathing getting heavier and finally reached the door. She peered in before opening the door fully.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Autumn Sieera

The creak of the door alerted the fireclone of a new patron to be served, mismatched eyes peeling away from the glass she was cleaning to the foyer. The newcomer brought the wet smell of a slowly changing season with them. Behind the bar counter stood the almost perfect copy of the owner, a petite Nekojin in a sweater and overalls with orange feline ears and a black swaying tail. The eyes are supposed to be icy blue, but that's the catch of Yun's clones. Never perfect.

First leaning a bit to try and get a better view, the fireclone wandered over to the foyer when she didn't see anyone at first.

"Oi? Ya can come in, y'know. Nuh one's allowed to bite. Much." The kittenteen snickered, now in the foyer to see this young girl in the doorway looking like a mess after a marathon. Blinking pink and green eyes owlishly, the Nekojin gestured for her to come in. "Damn, ya look worn. Grab a seat, I'll getcha whatever ya need."

Bashful Explorer

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

User Image
 ╔    Imogen Renson    ╗  
She was startled as she saw and heard the distant figures welcoming voice. Pushing the door shut with the use of her back, not straying too far from it. 'Um, sorry' She apologized, something Imogen often found herself doing, she was so used to going unnoticed in her old neighbourhood, so used to keeping her head down, any sprout of attention was bound to make her jolty. 'I, err' She looked around at the immediate beauty of the tree and what's been built inside it. We're not at home anymore. Everything seemed brighter even though it wasn't necessarily gleaming.

She hobbled slightly away from the back of the door, no longer using it to prop herself up.
She saw orange ears and the long fur tail and caught eye contact. A kitty, she thought, feeling slightly more welcome in the space, letting her muscles settle slightly. 'Sorry, I wasn't sure if you were open, or..' She stopped and focused on her walk towards the bar. Wincing at the pain once more. 'I was just passing through and then.. I saw your err' She hobbled towards a seat using it for balance. 'I saw this place and then you know, I kinda, need a place to rest my head I guess.' Imogen takes a seat and wipes her wet knotted hair out of her face showing her red tinted face. 'Do you have any ice? Sorry, I just, I think I need some'.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Simi looked at the girl who had come in noticing the hobble in her steps. More than likely a sprained ankle. "Hey are you alright looks like you injured your ankle." Their was a note of concern in her voice she didn't like to see people in pain , at least not when they didn't deserve it. She dug around her pocket for a moment before pulling out a tiny vile with a light blue liquid in it. "If you want you can take this it wont heal you ankle but it should help with the pain at least." Simi held out the vile to her unknowing of weather or not she would take it. The girl seemed shy so she may not want to take something offered by a stranger.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
About the same time as Simi did Yuniclone notice the hobble in the newcomer, coming to the same conclusion just as quick: sprained ankle. Though it was the shyness that she addressed first, helping the girl walk to her seat with hands out in case she took a tumble.

"We're always open~. Now, jus' passin' through? Or racin' through? Looks like ya fell down a doozy o' a rabbit hole." The petite teen went behind the counter to rummage through, fetching a baggie and filling it with ice from the icebox. She also grabbed a roll of emergency gauze wrap before stepping back to the patron side of the counter. "Ya can take it easy 'ere. This ankle?"

Yuniclone seemed a little disjointed, as Yuni's attention was between her clone and her current endeavors at the top of the TreeHouse. She knelt at the girl's seat, holding a hand out for her to give the ankle up for minor aid. If given, Yuniclone would proceed to firmly wrap the icebaggie to the ankle.

"What's ya name, Miss? You're at the CatScratch Tree House. Should be careful runnin' in the woods, 'specially with all the leaves on the ground. Can't see the roots that grab ya."

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Imageisan TenshiUser Image

User Image
*Jisan snickered at the response Yuni had retorted with....he watched her twist and pop her joints like she was readying to convert to another location.Being great was apparently too much responsibility..This was before she flung one of her chains to a near by branch,testing its sturdiness or at least that's what he thought.The super star pushed his signature shades up the bridge of his nose for a moment with a grin before speaking.

"Did I ever tell ya...I like the way ya think YuniKat~"

*Of course this was too her statement of not thinking of herself as an outcast just..."too awesome to be normal." He supposed that was the positive way to look at it....Jisan cracked his knuckles for a minute as he responded.

"It's nice ta'ave someone round that actually has a mind of their own yea? Or.....lack there of~ God knows im not all there ya'ear hehe~"

*In Jisan's case....he had a somewhat normal life until that fateful day....well....normal as in having to go to school....and having a home to go back to...if you could call it tat....in reality his life was broken....his home just the same.....broken into a million tiny pieces.....and each piece told of things so despicable it'd make the devils stomach ache....such a shattered childhood might be why Jisan was who he was today....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
L:climbing the Tree/Lounge//C:Yuni,Thurgood,Sin//T:Is there any good left in me?!
User Image
Where am I? Someplace that seems familiar.
What is this feeling... Curiosity.
My never ending thoughts. This place is a tad scary.
What am I. A bit of nightmare, a touch of pleasure.
what is that sound.A smile is all it takes.

♥♦♣♠♪~ Asher Voncross ~♪♠♣♦♥

A small pin sized orb appeared in the midst of the forest, it would pulse with a soft vibration. The energy released weak and timid, but as time progressed so too would the energy. Deep inside of this orb a man spiraled out of control, screaming much like a little girl would. In this bright blue void, many worlds and images passed by as he flung about them, his frame being pulled in and soon out of one after another. Each leaving a copy of him behind, as he grew close to one, he noticed odd creatures he watched as he went through and back out. Watching the carbon copy being...well, we will say eaten. he felt happy he did not stop at that one.

With a sigh of relief he turned at the last minute, to see a world with a giant tree. His eyes widened as he grew closer. The small orb, was now the size of a small car, and with a puff or purple smoke the man came tumbling out with a heavy thud. As he spun in the dirt and mud he came to a stop a few feet from this giant tree...house. Standing up he grumbled in pain and disbelief, his nice clothes all dirty and muddy. His bright white hair, caked with mud with a disgusted face, he would slowly make his way toward the building it being the only thing in sight.

As he inched toward the tree, he outstretched a long thin arm, fingers pale as a ghosts wrapped about the handle opening it as he stepped inside with a grumble he would gaze about. Before speaking up, a soft yet sharp tone.
"I....Is any one here? I seem to have made my way into an ogres house."

Bashful Explorer

idk my name 2542

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

User Image
 ╔    Imogen Renson    ╗  
Imogen looked towards the new voice, another stranger. She shuttered and looked at her ankle as the stranger pointed it out. She hobbled slightly further towards the bar and grabbed the teens hands as she almost toppled from trying to keep weight off of her ankle.''Oow'' she whispered as she sat herself on a stool looking towards the stranger who had a vile in their hand. Pain relief was exactly what she needed. Stranger or not. ''Erm, t-thanks'' she took the vile and looked at it, ''thanks so much.''

Imogen slightly smiled, awkward non the less, but still a smile. ''I'm not sure yet, I am passing through but, I never know how long i'll be somewhere.'' Can't stay in one place for too long if your on the run, Imogen thought to herself. Her journey as to how and why she got to this Treehouse bar becoming slightly clearer now. She took the pain relief as the, young girl, who seemed to be owner, went to get ice. She awkwardly looked at the stranger beside her.. still smiling but flushed from shyness. ''Seriously, thank you, very kind.'' She thought it best to thank again, small talk is good in the presence of people you don't know. She looked around at the bar again, taking in new details as the girl came out with the ice pack.

''Yes, y-yes, this one.'' She gestured towards where the swelling was and placed in on a nearby stool for elevation hoping this would also help. She sighed from all the aching pain but mostly relief from now being in the hands of people again, it's a lot less lonely, even if they are strangers, they were warm and comforting. ''My err, my names, im-..'' she paused, ''Sarah, its Sarah.'' She smiled, hiding a slight lie. Sarah. ''What's your names?'' she swiftly continued nodding as she was told to be careful in the woods, it definitely was advice she'd take with her.
She heard the door open once more, it was another stranger. Maybe not a stranger to the tree house but a stranger to Imogen. She wanted to almost wave, but again she was already anxious about the attention on her from her stupid ankle. And she almost definitely knew someone was going to welcome him.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Simi smiled warmly at the new person to enter the tree house. "No ogres here most of us are sitting around the bar tho." She smiled and turned her attention back to the girl who had taken the healing medicine and had Yuni wrapping her ankle. "No worrys I hope it helps I try to keep a ew things like that on me at all times. She giggled softly. "I tend to get hurt a bit more often than I would like to admit." As the girl gave her name and asked for theirs. Simi noticed the slight slip of one name and then another name altogether. Normally it would indicate a lie about the name but she would not push the matter she may have a reason for giving a false name. " I'm Simi. Its a pleasure to meet you Sarah."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Obvious slip was obvious, but she only spared a look up to the female as she wrapped the icepack around the raised ankle. Mmhm. Sarah. Okay. Sure. One of those looks, but nothing was said about it. Everyone goes at their own pace. The Nekojin clone straightened up to look at her handiwork, the door opening again to admit another newcomer through.

Very busy today, it seems.

The fireclone went in order, addressing Sarah with a friendly grin and wagging tail. "Name's Yuni, Miss Sarah. I'm the owner. If there's anythin' ya need, lemme know yeah?"

Now to the male, the fireclone blinked owlishly and snickered some at the question as well as the reply Simi gave. "Haven't had an ogre come in yet, though that'd be pretty cool. Come on in, man, make y'self at home."

Relaxing the tension in the branch, Yuni was grinning. Calculations made. She turned to look at Jisan with ears twitching.

"More fun nuh to be all there!"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Scard Memories

(( YOUUUUUUUU! You live!! ))
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

~{ Nope, I'm dead. This is my ghost posting from the after life.}~

Quick Reply

Submit