Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Seeker

XXXWelcome to the Burrow. It's a little inn on an old, now practically untraveled road. The road leads from a bustling city to the ruins just two days walk away. There's very little on the road both to and from the inn, but there are signs along the way that advertise a little place to stay along this road.

XXXThe Burrow is a two-story brown bricked building with a slanted roof. The doorway are two large oaken doors that remain open when the weather is nice. The downstairs has a lounge with a reception desk, with a card saying "Ask the Barkeep for a key". The lounge across has a couple of couches and coffee tables. There's a fireplace that's constantly burning as well. Turning to the left past the reception desk there is a staircase leading up to the second floor where all the rooms are.

XXXGoing through a door way with glass doors, you come to a bar area. This place isn't dance-club material, but a place to sit back, relax, and enjoy a couple games of pool. (There used to be darts, but after a few drunken customers blinded themselves, we had to take them down.) There is a space clear on the side for people who do want to dance. There is a CD player with a cord available with a large collection of CDs to chose from.

XXXThe upstairs is a simple set-up with only ten rooms available for rent. Five are double, five are queen sized beds. The rooms are on the smaller side. They all have bath/shower combonations

XXXRules
XXXXX1- Walk in means no profile necessary
XXXXX2- Does not have to be very literate, but please write with "quotes" instead of *asterisks*, and please have something to work with for people to respond to.
XXXXX3- No god-moding, puppeteering, auto-hitting/killing, ect.
XXXXX4- Gaia TOS (Which means nothing that deserves an M rating, even in PMs)
XXXXX5- I will add rules as I see fit. Please do not make me have to add rules.

XXXWorkers:

XXXXXOwner: Geo

Eloquent Seeker

*Just in case reserve*

Eloquent Seeker

*Just in case reserve*

Eloquent Seeker

Eloquent Seeker

XXXGeo had one thing going for him: He had his own place. The problem was it was off the beaten track. That meant very very few customers. Sometimes he'd not see anyone for days. It was a good thing he found several ways to keep himself busy. One of his many things was talking to himself.

XXX"You are so white and fluffy, I think I am falling for you." Or inanimate objects. He was sitting on a stool in the bar, flicking around a white feather he had found earlier. He was making faces at it, and tickled his own nose with it, causing him to almost sneeze. That lest a very funny feeling on his nose that made him keep rubbing it. "Feather! Why do you betray me!" Geo held the feather away, as if it was the evil twin of a soap opera, coming to try and reconcile with him. He suddenly went back to rubbing his nose. "Gosh darn it!"
(Far to lazy to go into a lot of detail at moment) Tranquility becomes apparent as one would travel upon the pathway unto the strange establishment. From one hundred meters away from the entrance, a shadowy figure takes physical form. astral projection manafests upon the physical plane of creation to create a tall figure. The figure lie hidden within the confines of a long ebony hued cloak. slowly the strange individual makes his way towards the entrance of the establishment, The scent of blood soaked his very being, This man could be dangerous however he had yet to make any move that depicted him as being a threat to the other visitor currently standing within the establishment. Slowly he come closer to the entrance now only 10 meters from the door he stands and slowly observes this strange place. His thoughts now a mystery, one would wonder what had brought this strange man to this place this day.

Eloquent Seeker

XXX(( Hahaha, no worries dude. ^_^ ))

XXXGeo had managed to get the itch out of his nose, and this time was singing to the feather, thinking he was alone and doing strange swishing movements with it, singing "That's Amore" in the deepest voice he could manage.

XXXThough he stopped abruptly when he caught a faint scent of something like tin-- Though that usually meant blood. Geo blinked a couple times before he took the feather and tucked it into his back pocket. He headed towards the front door as the smell got stronger, and saw outside a rather tall figure in a dark cloak. Geo did get a bit of a bad feeling, but merely brushed it off. "Hey, are you hurt?" Was the first thing that he asked the strange figure.
The strange man stood now mere meters from the inside of this strange establishment, when the other person who lie within was singing his strange songs to inanimate objects. Moments later the door would open and verbal extensions would outstrech towards his auditory system. A strange question was asked of him, Was he injured? The strange individual looked down at the strange man and shook his head no, The blood was not his own but rather those of the many lifes he had taken in his travels. He slowly began to reach for something within his cloak, moments later he would produce a large sack of gold coins. It would seem the man doesn't speak, but his purpose seemed obvious he was looking for a place to rest for the time being. He would enter the establishment walking past the man, and sit at a table nearby, placing the bag of coin on the table. He would then motion towards a very expensive bottle of alcohol behind the counter, it seemed he desired to drink for the time being

Eloquent Seeker

XXXGeo opened his mouth, then closed it and nodded. Well, as long as the guy wasn't injured. However the smell... It was a bit overpowering, and his nose was not extra sensitive.

XXXThen again, this was the first customer he had in a long while. He merely watched the man walk by, and followed him back to the bar area. He went over to behind the bar. "Not much of a talker, are you?" He asked, though he wasn't expecting a response. He took the bottle that the man motioned to and checked the label. "Hm." Geo took out a shot glass for him. He went back over to the table and filled the glass right there, and set the bottle on the table with a friendly grin. "I'm gonna take it you want me to leave this here." He stated. He seemed to be that kinda guy from the first minute of meeting him.
The strange man watched as the man made his way to the bar and grabbed the bottle that he motioned towards and brought it to the table. He simply nodded to the mans inquiry about the money and took the bottle unto his hand. It took him no more that thirty seconds to drain the bottle in its entirety. It would appear that this individual had seen much in his journeys for he seemed very use to consuming that much that quickly. he lifted his head and looked upon the stranger his eyes seemed like one who had sees millennia of war. Cold and cruel and yet he didn't seem like he meant any aggression towards the man. he looked around the inside of the establishment for awhile tracing his optics across the confines of this place. he looked at the decorum around the two of them for a few more moments before his cold eyes returned to the man. It seemed that not many visitors traveled these paths these days, it was unlikely he would have to spill any blood this day. He then motioned towards the sign on the wall depicting that they offered rooms for rent, he had traveled quite a distance to come to this place and, he could use some rest. He required a place he could rest for the night and a place to clean the bloodstains that engulfed his smell and physical form. He would leave for the battlefields again soon enough but for the time being he would attempt to refrain from from any acts of bloodshed. He motioned towards the notice on the board referring to getting a key from the manager.

Eloquent Seeker

XXXHe watched curiously as the man downed the bottle without hesitation. One eyebrow raised up at this. Dang. He could probably drink an army under the table if he could do that.

XXXWhen their eyes met, a shiver ran down Geo's spine. He whipped his torso around in a strange stretching motion to cover the involuntary reaction to the man's eyes. "God damn." He murmured under his breath. He put a hand to the back of his own head, glancing towards the man out of the corner of his eyes. "...You got to have a lot of stories on you, huh?" He asked. Though they were probably much darker than Geo heard before. Though his eyes went to the sign that the man was motioning to. "Oh, yeah. Wait a moment." Geo headed out of the bar. He went behind the reception desk, opened up a lock box that was bolted down behind the reception, and pulled out one of the keys that was used for a room.

XXXGeo headed back into the bar, and handed the man the key. "The room's number three." He pointed towards the stairs. "You go up the stairs, left, and it'll be the second door from the end on the left." Geo paused a moment, then grinned a bit. "I'd like to hear a story from you some time, when you feel more like talking."

XXXThough in all honesty, he didn't even know if the man and him spoke the same language. He responded negatively when asked if he was hurt, so probably did.
The man watched as the stranger made his way to the bar to recover the key to the rooms, he could tell he made the man somewhat uneasy, but that was the nature of his existence. He was told that room three would be his, he hoped that he would encounter no problems this night. The stranger appeared interested in tales of his adventures however he probably didn't wish to know just how many lives that this man had actually taking in his his many years, he had taken the lives of entire civilizations in his past he felt it was best not to speak of it. It wasn't that they didn't speak the same language, in fact he spoke many, however to speak to someone physically would mean that he must take his life, for that was the way of his people and he did not wish to do so. He chose however to reach inside his cloak and produce a small notepad and pen, and wrote on it quickly, it appeared to be a list of things he would require for when he left the next day. 50 cases of alcohol,300 pounds of meat,400 pounds of mixed vegatables, a carriage and Map of the outerling Areas. He grabbed to key and began to proceed towards his room upstairs leaving the note on the table in front of the stranger. He desired to clean himself before he went out to the local ruins to do some business. He had sensed something off there on his travels to this place and he needed to investigate while he was here, perhaps one of the things he had been looking for lay there.

Eloquent Seeker

XXXGeo reached down and took the note pad. He looked at it with a crooked hanging jaw. "..." Okay, so yeah he did understand the language. He looked up as the man headed away to his room. Geo looked back down at the list and felt a slight twinge in his head. 'How the heck am I supposed to find all of this?' He wondered. He ran a bar with very few people. IF he kept so much meat and veggies, he'd wind up with so much spoiled food. He did freeze a lot of it though, for just in case purposes. The alcohol wasn't so much a problem, but if he was expecting 50 of that certain type....

XXXGeo shrugged. "I'll see what I can do." He told himself. Though that probably meant calling in a few more favors....

XXX(( No worries. Though I have to get my butt to bed. x___x I've got stuff to do in a few hours. Sorry dude. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff