Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageSky took a moment to take in what she said. 500 and 495.... It felt to her these people were otherworldly beings now...then again, she IS an otherworldly being herself.... A few ideas went into her mind as what they could be. First on the list was the most obvious, and thankfully, she has a weapon for those. "I suppose they're dragons then?" It wasn't unheard of to have dragonkin. She had faced several people before with draconic blood, or are dragons, or half-dragons. This is why in the wars she participated, information is key...everyone has some sort of weakness, and hiding information was important.

Distinct Bibliophile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

As for quite a guess, the librarian signaled a no, waving a finger at Sky. Alongside with the soft ticks produced by her mouth. She then adjusted the hanging frames on her collar and then replied with a short pause at first, and then off to the statement.

"No, but rather one of them is a descendant of Tepes. While the other one is just the same of her kind."

She was pertaining to the specie: Vampire. Now this information was from Remilia herself claiming that she is a descendant of the notorious vampire.
User ImageSky was about to react to the word vampire. When however, she heard the word 'Tepes', she lost her balance from shock and fell on the floor. "OWW!" She rubbed the back of her head; pain was something she was used to, but it was annoying. What annoyed her more was that name however. "NOT ANOTHER Tepes!!" she let out an aggravated sigh, placing her hands over her eyes. She had her fill of fighting most famous one; Vladimir Tepes II. "Please...just please don't tell me she also is a Lancer...." Of course, the term would be foreign to those who don't know about heroic spirits, but still, a lance is a spear, and that is something that doesn't change.
User ImageAfter her talk with Patchouli, Sky found her mind starting to wander a bit. All the talk about vampires found her thinking of the the times she fought Vlad III. There were a lot of instances of her finishing the deed, a good portion where she delayed him as well. Of course, there were times she lost as well. Each and every time however, he was boisterous, no matter how he looked. She found herself thinking of his Noble Phantasm, something that she could never emulate:an attack of thousands of impaling spikes.
Soon however, this was overridden when she had at a moment, thought of Medea. She shook her head, dispelling that seemingly random thought. Now, she looked around her.
The fireplace was still crackling. The fell creature and Patchouli were nowhere to be found. ...Oh yeah, Cloresa.I better start asking about her sister. Getting off of her chair, she headed the way down. She might as well see what they think, since pulling strings doesn't come cheap.

Toxic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
In her room, she sits on a chair behind a table with materials on top of it. The empty thurible lays on the table as well as such materials needed to make another incense. Now that she isn't here for now... One of the materials is the plant she was missing, the psychotria elata. She pulls a mortar and pestle from under the table, getting ready for crafting.
User ImageSky was now in front of Cloresa's room. She was ready to materialize a key to open the door (she is a thaumaturgist after all, and a key can be a weapon if she used a pen knife as a template), when she sensed something off. Ever since that battle with the kririn, she had forced herself to understand that her thurible is a weapon. Now, she's sensing the thurible, and it is open.
I'm not an alchemist, but that flower was fishy.... Might as well wait and see what might happen; don't want to sniff something mind-altering.

Toxic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
Completely unaware of Sky's presence, Cloresa adds the necessary ingredients into the mortar, like various herbs, resin, and specially the psychotria elata.The ingredients are in the mortar remain intact for her to pause for a brief moment. I hope I remember the recipe correctly... who knows what will happen if I didn't. The elf thought to herself, removing her large hat to scratch her head.
User ImageSky closed her eyes and leaned on the door behind her. Alchemists always took risks, and moreso thaumaturgists. Her eyes were a prime example: as deep red as her shroud. It was because of the overuse of thaumaturgy that her hair bleached, and her eyes became red. It was also because of thaumaturgy why she was smaller for her age; she was summoned at her prime in the late 20s, but she has the height of an average teenager.
Her life.... All her memories up to now where of the constant conflict that she was sealed in; the price of achieving her goal. Only now did she really feel human again, with all the needs that came with it. While she waited, she reflected a bit on her life.

Toxic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
No matter... The only way to find out, is to actually do it! Cloresa grabs the pestle, and begins crushing the ingredients. After a while, the ingredients turn into a maroon-ish colored powder. She removes her hat and digs inside for the pouch that contains makko, a base material for making incenses, locates it, and unzips the pouch. She digs into the medium sized pouch, and grabs a handful of it. A bit of the powder does escape out of her hand and lands on her clothes and floor, but she thinks that she'll clean it up later before Sky possibly axes her in the skull. Oh man. I'm always making a mess! The elf finally drops the makko onto the mortar with the newly made powder and begins to stir and crush again.
User ImageWith noting else to hear around, the sound of the mortal from inside Cloresa's room amplified outside a bit, enough for Sky to have heard it. As she heard it, the sound of the mortar started to morph to the sound of running on metal.
She was imagining the moment when it happened, when she created the miracle. How she made a pact with the world in order to create the miracle. She could still hear the klaxon ring in her ears. The good old days... I don't regret it at all.

Toxic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
A few moments later, the makko and the maroon powder are now smoothly mixed together. Phew, all done for now. She wipes her forehead whiling panting of exhaustion. It may not seem much work, but Cloresa's strength and stamina is not the best. She decides to leave the mortar on the table overnight as part of the preparation when making incenses. Now, we wait.
User ImageSensing that she had stopped, Sky, materialized a pen knife, which she started to press into the doorknob. It melded into the keyhole, and pushed down on all the tumblers correctly. Without fanfare, she quickly opened the door. "Oi, Cloresa."

Toxic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
"O-oh... Hello ma'am. What can I do for you?"
Cloresa turns her head towards Sky, giving her full attention. Whatever she wanted, Cloresa hopes it ins't something negative.
User Image"Where's your sis? Hope she's not naked on your bed. I wanted to talk about it." She didn't bother looking at the bed. Instead, she looked at the pestle. "I'll wait for you upstairs." She then closed the door behind her as she walked out, her "key" breaking up and turning back into pure mana. She made her way back to her counter, propping her feet up on the counter once more on this dark night.

Toxic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
Huh? Was she hoping to not see her naked? How did that question even come to place? The possibilities of Sky seeing Kyu naked afterwards sends a chill of disgust. No matter, she follows Sky upstairs after opening and closing the door. Making her way to the counter, she faces Sky.
"Well, I'm here ma'am. What is it about my sibling you wish to speak about again?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff