Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Gatekeeper

Chloe nodded as Tramp spoke from experience, smiling softly as she took some understanding from what he meant. “I have to admit, the armor and weapons Miss Shi painted for me seemed comfortable enough. In truth, it didn’t feel like I was wearing much of anything at all…and the sword and spear felt so light weight…I didn’t expect them to do a lot of damage!” She laughed lightly. “Boy was I wrong when I poked that bugger in the eye and hacked myself free! But OH! You were amazing! The way you tore into it! So fearless!”

She then tilted her head a bit and smiled as he observed the room. “There isn’t much to it, really. There’s a couch and TV over there, and a desk…and then there’s the wardrobes…and I have to share the bathroom over there with the room next door…which is fine, really. Right now there’s no one staying in there, from what I can tell. It’s actually a lot nicer than any place I’ve ever stayed in…which probably goes to go that I simply suck at decorating on a budget!” She joked…though wasn’t expecting him to understand what she meant, and that was fine; it didn’t stop Chloe from enjoying Tramp’s company and learning more about him.

Though…with the thought of how the Blank Slate worked…she had to ask…”What are you going to do, now that we’re no longer in Casin?” She was fine with the estate going from realm to realm through various points in time…but this surely wasn’t something the demon had planned on.

Akane Katra's Husband

The girls' cheerfulness takes effect rather successfully. "A vacation? Come to think of it... When's the last time I took a vacation?" He rubs the back of his neck when he tries to recall his last retreat. That's when Cery pinches his cheek. As if her touch is magic, his expression immediately changes from a look of worry to a look of pure glee. "Ah hell. I'm in no hurry to return." He looks at Briar as soon as she stands on his shoulder. "I agree. A proper vacation sounds relaxing. And funny that you should mention food and drinks. That's what brought me here in the first place. When Briar mentions dancing, he closes his eyes in embarrassment for what he is about to say. "Ah, I can't dance. Never bothered to learn since it wasn't a skill that fit in with my line of work. The only footwork I know is used alongside my swordsmanship. In other words, I'm useless on the dance floor." sweatdrop

Golden Gatekeeper

Ah…the vampire who doesn’t like to be touched is at first taken surprise by Cery’s ability to poke his nose, then turns gleeful at a mere pinch of his cheek. This must be a magical creature indeed! “NONSENSE!” The horned, cat-eared creature would chime. “Swordsman footwork is just like dancing! You just need to have a dance partner stand in for your sword.” She explained, pulling one of the servants that had finished helping with the kitchen towards her…side stepping and pulling its arm to her hip as if she were sheathing a sword before placing one of her hands on its shoulder…the other holding its hand before they started to do a quick two step. Cery would then pull the servant in close again, before unsheathing the sword and sending it off in a spinning twirl off into the bushes. “Whoops…it usually helps if you’re both in sync with each other…” She said with a shrug and a dimpled squeak before snapping her fingers over her head.

Music started to play…though it would be different for everyone; meaning they were hearing any song that they preferred, so that no one was really annoyed with whatever random selection that Cerynitis could concoct…as she was one with rather eclectic tastes. And then with a clap and the Open Air Kitchen all cleaned, food and drinks were quickly being prepared by various chefs in Hawaiian shirts and beach trunks.

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
The Setting:The back
The People: Tramp, Others
Current Emotions: Full, Crazed, Lust Crazy
Random Fact: Last of the night

Run chase find kill eat run chase find kill eat....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ☢ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬

The Real Creature Feature

Tramp nodded and scratched under his chin as she praised him, happy to hear his main strength being seen. He was looking around the room again as she spoke, but she was right in the fact he did not catch the joke. Her last comment pulled him out of his half trance.

He watched her and wondered if thiswould be offensive, but he would have to find out. "You have never been to Casin."

The Hunter Tramp

▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ☢ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
….RUN! RUN! RUN! So I may Chase.
5%:Threat Level
Blood Red Claws, Black flesh, Dark Angels Green Spines and armor:Flesh Color
1%:Chase Lust
Biped:Current Stance

Golden Gatekeeper

She slowly shook her head no. “No…I didn’t know that the estates were there until I saw you. The day before, I was back in my home realm…and I haven’t ventured outside the estate grounds since. Miss Shi warned me that…um…while the estates allows everyone to breathe just fine in any and all atmospheres, once we step foot out into a realm we’ve never been to before, there’s a chance any one of us might not survive a single breath.” Chloe smiled weakly at the explanation. “Which is ok…I guess. I was just excited to happen upon such a magical place once I decided to leave home to find it.”

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Briar fluttered off his shoulder and watched as Cerynitis tried to dance with a servant, giggling when she fell into the bushes. "Dancing is how I learned to fly!" Briar said as she began to 'step' in the air in certain eliptical motions, rotating as she did with her arms moving in complimenting ways. She hummed along with the light flues and drum music she was hearing. As the pixie danced on, giggling as she did now and then, she would move around Cery and then move around Dae, before the food caught her gaze. She gasped and stopped dancing to stare as it was all brought out and set up. "Oooh!!" She exclaimed, darting over as fast as she could - looking like a beam of blue light as she did - and landed among the plates and such, awing at the assorted dishes and beverages! Of course, it was all so much bigger than her, but Briar didn't seem to mind as she picked off of this and that and used the shell some an assorted nut for drinking. "Soooo yummy!" She cooed, fluttering up and finding a higher spot beside some pound cake. Briar swung her legs over the edge as she watched the two and ate her fill, sipping one juice out of her nut shell. She watched the servants too and thought how it would be nice to have one her size to dance with, as she was suddenly feeling like dancing again... Then the idea formed! She popped up and fluttered over to the nearest butler, floating in his 'face' for a bit she she 'hmm'ed about this and that, then raised her hands up, palms forward! "Blessing your form with magic I give the gift of fairy size!" She said loudly and forced her hands down onto the butler, a magic smoke coming from her hands forming around and engulfing him before finally lifting to reveal a tiny butler just her size! "Yay I did magic!" Briar exclaimed while throwing her hands up in celebratory fashion. The pixie then landed beside the butler on the table and held out her hands. "Lets have a dance! Then I'll return you!" She giggled, holding a cheery smile as before.

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(( Here's a picture of Briar I drew recently! Enjoy~ ))

Akane Katra's Husband

When he gets to know a person, he tends to let his guard down. When Cery had pinched his cheek earlier, he had forgotten about his phobia of being touched.
He watches Cery dance with genuine enthusiasm until she twirls the servant into the bushes. He can't help but laugh. "Thank you for the demonstration. I get the general concept but putting it into practice is another story."
He is amazed by what results from Cery snapping her fingers. He is soothed by the sound of violins and a servant hands him a drink. When he looks into the cup he is surprised to find his favorite drink (it is not blood). He thanks the servant under his breath so no one else can hear. He tells the servant that blood would make him lose control otherwise. While sipping at his drink, he is entertained with Briar's actions. His eyes follow her as she eats her fill and turns the butler to fairy size. Magic had such mysterious possibilities, it astonished him every time.

Akane Katra's Husband

DizzyThoughts
(( Here's a picture of Briar I drew recently! Enjoy~ ))
((Thanks for the visual. That's very good.))

Golden Gatekeeper

Somehow the butler was not in the least bit surprised by the faerie’s spell, and immediately bowed to her as a thank you…before offering his hand to dance with her. However, he knew better than to take the lead; letting Briar show him exactly which kind of dance she had in mind. However…after the first couple of steps, he was as fluid in the steps as she was…like he was a pixie himself.

The servant who served Dae would nod and bow towards the vampire before taking his leave. Cery smiled, and with a snap of her fingers and a twirl, her overalls disappeared and she was in 50’s style poodle skirt with a matching top. “Come on, Mr. Dandelion June! Let’s see if I can show you how to sock hop!” She teased, doing a quick demonstration with another servant. “Come on! It will be great! And you know something…that girl you were asking about…? She was just learning how to dance earlier this morning…”

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Briar grinned and giggled, taking the butler's hands and started to dance in rotating ovals. When he was comfortable with the dance she did spins and other break-away and pull-together moves with him with laughing lightly as she did often. When the dancing was done and the pixie was finally over her moving-mood, the pixie fluttered up and cast a counter spell on the butler to return him to proper size. "There you go!" She said and pecked the butler's cheek. "Thank you~" She called while fluttering away to go watch Cery try and teach Dae some human dancing. The pixie thought this may be quite entertaining! And perhaps she would add a little 'umph' to the entertainment too...

Akane Katra's Husband

Dae set down his drink. He stood analyzing Cery's movements and committing them to memory but he had something else in mind. He walked with confidence and an intense look in his eyes. He tapped Cery on the shoulder. He bowed to the servant as a polite gesture to indicate he wanted to cut in. He then bowed to Cery and took her by the hand. He led her in a waltz to the violin music he was hearing. He preferred the waltz to anything else he had seen since he enjoyed the gratefulness of each gesture. His footwork was clumsy at first but then his movements became smooth. He was starting to dance well as if he had been doing it for years.

Golden Gatekeeper

If the servants weren’t silent and had faces, he would have surely chuckled and smiled towards Briar as they danced. As she pecked his cheek and thanked him, the Butler would bow respectively towards her…and even gently take her hand to give the impression of kissing her knuckles before meandering off to take care of some other duties. Then, as the pixie would watch Cery and Dae dance, the music for her would change just a bit so to match the steps and movements of the waltz.

Cerynitis’ dual colored eyes gleamed as Dae stepped in, her feline-like ears twitching as the music changed for her to what he was listening to. While his footing was clumsy, perhaps due to not being so used to dancing with someone of such a 4ft stature, she would wiggle her nose…much like in Bewitched…and her attire would change again. She would wear a breezy gown and wore platform high heels to give herself an extra foot…to make it just a tad bit easier on the vampire. “And he says he doesn’t know how to dance.” She would snort with a sly little smirk. “Though judging by the music…the key, and tempo…I’m given the impression that you’ve heard this live early on in your life…”

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
(( Mm, this place seems intriguing.
Perhaps I'll lurk a bit. ))

Golden Gatekeeper

(( Alrighty! ^_^ Enjoy! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items