Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
It dosen't matter how you veiw me, but it does when you don't look with your eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Injured.... oh yeah, sorry. Thats me, but its okay, I'm not hurt" Cierrah said as he put his hand over his chest to hide his wound that was already covered. He noticed immediatley her wobbling, making him sense something was more wrong with her than with himself. "Ummm, are you sure you're in a state to be helping anyone, you look pretty... weak in the knees, as they put it?" Cierrah said, almost unsure of the euphamism to the situation, like his immigration was finally showing for once.

Golden Gatekeeper

Fiona might have been used to her brother’s hugs for comfort…but Jake’s pat on the back took her by surprise, and startled her to the point of hiccupping; just having the hiccups alone was embarrassing enough. “I-it-*hic*…it’s ok…*hic*…” She managed to get out before muddling her way to the kitchen for a glass of water.
Jake was stunned as Fiona ran off to the kitchen. "Yes sir. Messed that up," he breahted under his breath as he tried to decide what to do. Finally, after debating with himself rather he should make sure she was okay or not, he decided not to bother her anymore. It seemed his powers of comfort were nonexistant at best.
User Image

Now she would blush deeply, at not only his words, but his thoughts as well, not to mention the matching thoughts from Fiona. Her usual half-smile had become a full grin as she was offered the flowers. Her cheeks were already as red as flushed as they could get as she managed a simple "Thank you." Taking the bouquet, she immediately took a deep sniff, admiring the aroma of the various flowers. Needless to say she had never been given a single flower before, much less an entire bouquet. She gave a nod to his suggestion, taking a step over to hand them off to Fiona. She of course knew that Fiona had been the one to make the bouquet for Frederick to give to her, but somehow, that made it even sweeter. "Thank you." She repeated herself as she passed them off before turning back to Frederick. Just before they could set off, the sounds of the oncoming storm threatened their evening. "Oh..." Well that was certainly a hindrance. She stepped up to Freddy's side. "...What now?" She hadn't even considered the possibility, which was strange, considering she had been trained to always be ready for the unexpected.

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The phoenix listened to him with great intent lowering her hands from her face, would she dare take of this thin line of protection from the stench? "No!" She waved her hands before her rather nervously before dropping them to her sides. Almost in the same action her wings lowered too. "No..I will be okay. I just am very sensitive to the smell of blood."

This first person she could actually attempt to heal and this little novice was blowing it. "Are you sure? It smells..fresh?" The blood reminded her of a ghost from the past, her brother.

"It is my job to help people. I can heal..." Elly had practiced this line before, it was her briefing line before she attempted to heal someone. However, the real thing was turning out to be too much of a job for her. With that she slid down the back of the door falling to her knees. "I am really sorry..this smells so..awful." She held her own body, as if she had the bleeding wound instead.

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
It dosen't matter how you veiw me, but it does when you don't look with your eyes.
Cierrah watched her tumble to her knees, he tried to catch her, symbolizing the action by taking a step towards her. He stopped when he realized it was probably because of his own scent that made her get this way. He stopped and wondered what to do, then he came up with an idea. He didn't particularly like the idea, but he wasn't going to just watch her go insane from his smell. "Fine fine, come in" Cierrah said before he walked back into his room, opening the door wide open to help ventilate the smell. Soon after he started burning rock salt and sandalwood that he had brought in with him in case of evil spirits, it was his only supply left and the smell was horrendus together, but extremley purifying and covered the smells well.

Golden Gatekeeper

Oh…it wasn’t that he couldn’t comfort her…she just wasn’t used to it from anyone other than her brother, and, as of late, Mana. After several specifically timed gulps of water, Fiona returned, her face feeling a bit flushed. “Sorry…” She apologized to Jake rather sheepishly before taking the flowers from Claire to take care of for her…smiling…still rather sheepishly.

Frederick…pierced his lips in thought…before grabbing Claire by the hand. “I know just the thing.” He said before tugging her to follow him before he taking her outside to the garage…passing through the kitchen to grab a large bag of popcorn and some bottles of soda along the way.

Once they were in the garage, he insisted that she sit in the back seat of the Porsche while he went about collecting a couple of things that were ideally nearby. Before too long, he had set up a projector to play on the large garage door in front of the Porsche, and with what reels he could find, ended up displaying some old family movies. “It’s not quite what I had planned…but…” He sighed, chuckling quietly as he presented some old movies from his family’s past…where through the rest of the night they could watch his ancestors play, grow…report on random events…such as car shows and reunions…movies changing from black and white and sepia toned…eventually turning into color as they reached a point in time where one of his relatives dabbled in actual movie making.

All in all…with popcorn and soda…it had a similar appeal to a night at the drive-in…only…without the chance of the storm completely ruining the night. And if Claire allowed it...Fred would even put his arm around her shoulder while pointing out random people he might recognize from family photos...and answered any questions she might have about what was on the screen.

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
((I'm suing Samsung!!! They stole one of my characters powers!!! scream
Samsung stole my Jett's powers! ))

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Elly's facial expressions hardened and determination seemed to burn with in her. Fixing her falling robes the phoenix rose and followed closely behind. "I am sorry for this. I took an oath you see." She peeled back the veil revealing her youthful looks, she did not appear to be a day over the age of seventeen. Closely she examined Cierrah, looking for signs of fatigue or the worst being an unwanted force. "How..How did you get injured?" She asked, knowing that she had seen him the night before with a weapon in his grasp. It was hard for her to keep the veil off, part of her really wanted to pull it back on but it would only get in the way.
Jake was about to say something in respond to Fiona, but she went off to take care of the flowers. Feeling out of place at the moment, he took a deep breath and opened his book again. His eyes scanned the pages quickly without a thought for information. He found himself reading often, another non-demon quality, and trying to learn what he could of the world and of the powers within the world. Unlike many demons who were okay building on their natural powers, Jake loved to learn of new things he could do and change. He read on silently.

Golden Gatekeeper

Once she put the flowers in a vase, she carried it out to the common area. “I’m going to take these to Claire’s room.” She said to Jake, before gently gripping his sleeve…something she did to make sure she had his attention as she smiled softly. “And thank you…for…listening. The memories…they’re painful, but they’re not bad. And without what happened, we wouldn’t be the people we are today.” She quietly explained with a small smile. “So…thank you.” She said with a gentle squeeze to his shirt sleeve.

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Cierrah was confused, he was sure she was there when he left to fight his uncle, she even mumbled something strange before they left. "You..... Ummm, fought my..." Cierrah said, stopping to smile and chukle a little before he snorted and laughed for a moment. "I'm sorry, I just didn't know people here couldn;t see the explosions, I guess Kaim's slipping in his old age" Cierrah said before he burst into quite painfull laughter, making the blood seep out onto the towel that was covering his chest. It had only occured to him now, but everyone was asking Cierrah what had happened instead of if he won, it was startling and truley made his day much better. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh. I was in a fight and then became fubar. I already put everything back in place and removed everything from my body that wasn't supposed to be there" Cierrah said cheerfully as his laughs slowly subsided, ignoring the fact that he didn't like magical healing for its fine-print.
Jake listened as Fiona explained. Before she could remove her hand and leave to put the flowers in Claire's room he reached his hand out and placed it on hers. "Anytime Fiona and for what its worth, I'm glad you and your brother are the people you are today," he said as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze and released it. He looked at his book blankly, planning to read again when she went to take the flowers away, but waiting in case Fiona planned to say more. He didn't wish to be rude now and start ignoring her by accident.
User Image

She nearly yelped as he unexpectedly took her hand, but before she even caught on to what was going on, she found her fingers curling around his, happily following his lead. She'd do as instructed, but removed it's top and leaned the front seats forward to give them space before settling in and waiting on him to join her.

At first, her questions would turn out to be more towards the film-making technology and it's progression over time, but once it was actually getting recent enough that Frederick actually knew the relatives on screen, her questions turned towards them. There was even a recording of a game or two from his dad's high-school basketball season. She hadn't even noticed when he had put his arm around her shoulder. Without the arm in between them, she ended up leaning against his chest, as was more comfortable. His arm would also wind up at her waist, where she could place her own hand on top of his to lightly caress and hold. There were a surprising amount of memories caught on tape for them to view, but they had eventually run out. She remained in place after the screen had turned dark, and at first he probably thought she had fallen asleep. When he went to move though, she squeezed his hand slightly and looked towards him. "Stay." A button on the dash opened the garage door and they could see and hear the soft rain that still persisted though the storm had died down. It would be a while still before she fell asleep, just enjoying his company. Tonight she would have the best sleep to date, which was something, considering last night had been her best sleep to date as well.

Mega Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Elly's calming cheery expression quickly changed, he was laughing at his own injury which was great but terrible. "I do not like fighting. I try my best to block it out." She answered, her eyes now in taking what looked to be a cleaner wound than expected.

One of her fragile hands reached out to be placed on the wound. "But..it is your choice to do so." A warming sensation filled in her palm, Elly was nervous and it showed with the tapping of her finger tips. In all respect, she had the right to be so. Being taught to heal, talking about healing and seeing it done by her own mentally ill mother was different. This was the real thing.

Tears begun to gather in golden eyes and the pupils seemed to disappear into the irises. The tears gushed out streaming over her chin, traveling down the neck, over the shoulder and across the arm towards the wound.

A golden gush of liquid appeared on the bosom of the healer. Like many healer's she had a very wonderful gift but it came with a price.

((Totally up to you if you want your wound to heal or not. I will not make you be healed.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff