Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

clover strolled in the bar from the back as if nothing had happened and asked helia what she need as she seemed to have been waiting for quite some time "hello miss helia what can I get for you?" He smiled with a slight bow. A small bit of blood stained his white shirt.

Interesting Genius

Kappa_Six
Having snuck off the night prior after waking from her drunken stupor, Helia returned. Her attire had changed up in favor of scorched leather and black silks to pair with the cloak that drapped around her shoulders. The sound of metal clinking still came from her form as she walked, more tactically placed armor platings hidden beneath the leather. Those once emerald green orbs were now a demonic red in color and held a vicious air to them, evicerating everything it roamed over in scrutiny.

Seating herself at the bar she didn't take notice of anything written down on any pages and waited for service.
((will be back on regularly also clover is waiting when ever your ready smile ))

Lonely Vampire

(( ill be on tomorrow, super late...its been a busy day today and tomorrow-.- hopefully ill be on))

Interesting Genius

clover cleaned the bar same as he always had but not knowing where swift was made it hard for him to focus. "So quite" he mutters under his breath. His wounds had almost healed all the way. His once clean white shirt now had blood stains yet he payed no mind to it.

Interesting Genius

swift awoke ontop of the bar the sun shining brightly and felt warm on his face. "Hmmmm. I don't know where else ot might be." He put his arms behind his head and just layed there watching the clouds.

Interesting Genius

clover cleaned the bar all day even though no one came into the bar. He took sometime to clean and dress his wounds."well could have been worse" he smile heading out to the rock garden

Interesting Genius

Kappa_Six
(Terribly sorry for the hold up, life's been busy lately.)

At the sound of a familiar voice the red flickered and died from her eyes, Helia shuddered and leaned heavily against the counter. Blinking hard she looked over to Clover, assuming he was still within sight, and stared at him as she attempted to discern what he'd said. It had been as though his voice had been attempting to pass through water.

"Huh?" It was as if she'd just snapped out of a daydream.
clover then realized that helia was at the counter. He rushed back in "Helia! " he shouted half suprised just enough to open his wounds and cause bleeding "what can I get you" he said with a smile.

Interesting Genius

(( no worries. I think I might have deleted yourbpost gonk was trying to get rid of mine. sweatdrop ))

Interesting Genius

((I'm so sorry T.T ))

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow had found herself outside in the rock garden. Sitting like a Indian style on the floor. Meditating her thoughts and energy. Hearing the night as the crickets sang to each other and to her. Wearing a dark red sweat shirt, and blak jeans with no shoes. Her wrist placed on her knees, with her eyes closed. Shadows fox ears up and listening to her surroundings.

Out Fit: Dark Red Sweat Shirt and Black Jeans

Interesting Genius

swift had been swiming for what felt like years. Finally the opening of the koy pond was in sight. He pulled himself up as much as he hated getting his mask wet he hated the swim trunks he wore more. He didn't notice shadow

Interesting Genius

clover was still cleaning the bar and a now never ending pool of blood* "this is so frustrating " he murrmerd since itwas his blood and he would notbhave a dirty bar.

Lonely Vampire

Shadow remain quiet and still. In her own little world, as she was picturing him. Kale. Back home with her in their little wooden cabin. He had made, seeing him sitting on what he called his "" throne "" but a recliner chair. Sleeping like a lazy wolf. With his brown bangs, covering his eyes, his neck well exposed to her. In a relaxing, peaceful positions. With no shirt he normally never wore to his black pants and bare feet. The image only wish for it to be real.

Slowly, opening her eyes to see if this was truly real was only a fake. Her hazel eyes saw nothing what she was dreaming up. But the rock garden where she was peacefully sitting. Then suddenly, she heard a sound of water moving and splashing. To her curiosity at to what was making the water move in the pond. The young fox girl stood up and made her way to the pond. Atleast, Shadow saw nothing, till someone emerged from the water. To her sudden surprise it was Swift. Giving a small gasp, and quickly covering her mouth to the sight of the bare chest man. Shadow quickly turned around. "im ssssooooooooo sorry!" she squeaked out. Full of embarrassment. She placed the side of her hand on her temple. Hiding him from her sight.

((just one post...ill be on later...here at skool ))

Interesting Genius

swifts ears tiwched. He then noticed shadow "oh hey shadow " he remarked casualy fixing his blades and putting a shirt on. "Is clover in the bar?" He asked his wetvhair dangling in his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff