Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ridiculed Virginity
Ditanya walks out of a door behind Argonon and stops directly behind him, folding her arms and staring at the two talking.

Oh shut up. I have some questions for you and I want them answered, you understand?

She pulled up a chair and sat down behind Argonon, leaning her elbows on her knees and staring at the young woman in fornt of her with her cold yellow eyes.

Who the ******** are you?
"young one i am the blood howler werewolf of legands. your land is plauged with vampires and i am here to fix the problem my clan the royal cards will give there suport or clense this land ourselves" kira said
Ridiculed Virginity
Ditanya walks out of a door behind Argonon and stops directly behind him, folding her arms and staring at the two talking.

Oh shut up. I have some questions for you and I want them answered, you understand?

She pulled up a chair and sat down behind Argonon, leaning her elbows on her knees and staring at the young woman in fornt of her with her cold yellow eyes.

Argonon stands up an bow's before the queen.
"Two? my highness?
He slowly turned around.
"Oh .... shite!
he said reaching for his blade.
Kiyoshi Takeda
Kira the blood howler
Kiyoshi Takeda
Kira the blood howler
WolverinE KiD
"Haf a seat lass ... she'll be out in a second."
He said with a warm smile, then turned an looked back over his shoulder.
kira sat and smiled
Kiyoshi looks down from the rafters and laughs. "You are lucky Tamashii likes you..."
"i have freinds everywhere u never know" kira smiles wickedly

Kiyoshi merely laughed, and nodded. Sipping at a bloodwine he had taken from the other night, "Don't we all little one?"
((im 7'1" wink )

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
WolverinE KiD
Ridiculed Virginity

"Two? my highness?
He slowly turned around.
"Oh .... shite!

Kiyoshi smirked, drinking at his bloodwine. "Put the blade away boy... I am no pure vampire anyway. I am a Nightmare Kitsune, who is merely vampiric because that is what it took to make me." His legs dangled from the rafter beam, and one could tell he had not a care in the world.
Kiyoshi Takeda
WolverinE KiD
Ridiculed Virginity

"Two? my highness?
He slowly turned around.
"Oh .... shite!

Kiyoshi smirked, drinking at his bloodwine. "Put the blade away boy... I am no pure vampire anyway. I am a Nightmare Kitsune, who is merely vampiric because that is what it took to make me." His legs dangled from the rafter beam, and one could tell he had not a care in the world.
kira smiled this was going to be fun"wanna play?"

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kira the blood howler
Kiyoshi Takeda
WolverinE KiD
Ridiculed Virginity

"Two? my highness?
He slowly turned around.
"Oh .... shite!

Kiyoshi shrugged, and let loose a nightmare into her mind. As every being had a fear, she would have a nightmare as long as she thought of Kiyoshi. It was a simple display of abilities, a spell, a curse that could easily be broken by forgetting that Kiyoshi was up on the rafter.
She shook her head, a heavy smirk planted on her overly paled and sullen face. She looked up at her again, her yellow eyes swirling with a deep blackened red colour as she stood up and walked over to her, a blade held at her throat.

You aren't listening to me you bloody bagtail, who are you? My spies caught you talking about your loyalty to the vampires. Now, do you want to tell what the hell is really going on here? Or am I going to enjoy you still in my land?
Kiyoshi Takeda
WolverinE KiD
Ridiculed Virginity

"Two? my highness?
He slowly turned around.
"Oh .... shite!

"Well KEYESHE ... theres a storm coming your way i suggest you leave now if ye know whats good for ye."
he's deep irish voice boomed up at the roof.
Kiyoshi Takeda
Kira the blood howler
Kiyoshi Takeda
WolverinE KiD
Ridiculed Virginity

"Two? my highness?
He slowly turned around.
"Oh .... shite!

Kiyoshi shrugged, and let loose a nightmare into her mind. As every being had a fear, she would have a nightmare as long as she thought of Kiyoshi. It was a simple display of abilities, a spell, a curse that could easily be broken by forgetting that Kiyoshi was up on the rafter.
kira cackled as he invaded her mind she laughed so hard she almost fell from her chair. " those dont affect me i am without fear plus i see them every day"
kira stood up and pulled out 1 of her revolvers

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
WolverinE KiD

"Well KEYESHE ... theres a storm coming your way i suggest you leave now if ye know whats good for ye."
he's deep irish voice boomed up at the roof.

Kiyoshi chuckled.

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kira the blood howler
Kiyoshi Takeda
Kira the blood howler
Kiyoshi Takeda
WolverinE KiD
Ridiculed Virginity

"Two? my highness?
He slowly turned around.
"Oh .... shite!

kira cackled as he invaded her mind she laughed so hard she almost fell from her chair. " those dont affect me i am without fear plus i see them every day"

Everybeing has a weakness, so her resistance against the nightmare would be in vain. As the images of her strength deflating and weakness coming to bare haunted her mind. Looking at Kiyoshi, she would see not but an illusion of her own weakness.
Ridiculed Virginity
She shook her head, a heavy smirk planted on her overly paled and sullen face. She looked up at her again, her yellow eyes swirling with a deep blackened red colour as she stood up and walked over to her, a blade held at her throat.

You aren't listening to me you bloody bagtail, who are you? My spies caught you talking about your loyalty to the vampires. Now, do you want to tell what the hell is really going on here? Or am I going to enjoy you still in my land?
a bone plate apeared between the knife and her skin "i have only loyalty to my clan and i sugest u back down or i will rip out ur heart i too am a queen"
[x]Unfortuanlty, I am no longer goign to RPing, I have talked to the lovely christian already, but, when a certain someone learns punctuation and non power playing, and learns to read ALL the posts, I might concider returning, unill than, fare thee well.[/x]
Kiyoshi Takeda
Kira the blood howler
Kiyoshi Takeda
Kira the blood howler
Kiyoshi Takeda

Everybeing has a weakness, so her resistance against the nightmare would be in vain. As the images of her strength deflating and weakness coming to bare haunted her mind. Looking at Kiyoshi, she would see not but an illusion of her own weakness.
Kira has no mental weakness seeing as its dead kira raised her gun and fired 2 blessed rounds at his skull
Kira the blood howler
Ridiculed Virginity

a bone plate apeared between the knife and her skin "i have only loyalty to my clan and i sugest u back down or i will rip out ur heart i too am a queen"

"Please rmember where you are ... an who you be talkin to"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces