Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Aikimoto_Takeda
A few tears roll down her cheeks, as she looked down. Her ears slightly drop, crossing her arms over her chest. "kiyoshi...why didnt you come for me?" Aikimoto asked, her voice seeming to softly shake. She worried about him, doubting he even cared for her.

"When I was bit..." He shrugged, "I lost all memory of before. I didn't truly remember you till you appeared at my palace." He did love her, but what love was in his heart was diminishing.
Argonon stood up an dusted himself off ... the tattoo grew a black cloud around it as Argonon's eyes went back to blue they use to be ... he walked around the bar without saying a word. He put the rolled up lycan flag around his head an tighted it. Slowly he put his famous black leather jacket on his back ... the old Argonon was back ... the warrior had finally come back home.
He walks out side both katana's in hand an stabs them in the dirt either side of the door ... a bright light circle's above Argonon's head ... he slowly reaches into it an pus out a 4foot long broad sword ... the same markings on his chest are on the side of the blade
*kira walks in her trench coat flowing in the wind. Kira stopped and sniffed the air werewolves that god. kira had grown tired of the smell of undead flesh
Kira the blood howler
*kira walks in her trench coat flowing in the wind. Kira stopped and sniffed the air werewolves that god. kira had grown tired of the smell of undead flesh

Argonon sat in an arm chair below his Clans flag, his static looking blue eyes turned to her yet his head didn't.
"Hello, Welcome ... before we stert done't sey te mech ... the wul's haf ear's, ef ye no what i mean."
"hello, welcome ... before we start dont say to much ... the walls have ears, if you no what i mean."
WolverinE KiD
Kira the blood howler

Argonon sat in an arm chair below his Clans flag, his static looking blue eyes turned to her yet his head didn't.
"Hello, Welcome ... before we stert done't sey te mech ... the wul's haf ear's, ef ye no what i mean."
"hello, welcome ... before we start dont say to much ... the walls have ears, if you no what i mean."
kira noddes
"Haf a seat lass ... she'll be out in a second."
He said with a warm smile, then turned an looked back over his shoulder.
[x]Umm...[/x]
WolverinE KiD
kira sat and smiled

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kira the blood howler
WolverinE KiD
kira sat and smiled
Kiyoshi looks down from the rafters and laughs. "You are lucky Tamashii likes you..."
Kiyoshi Takeda
Kira the blood howler
WolverinE KiD
kira sat and smiled
Kiyoshi looks down from the rafters and laughs. "You are lucky Tamashii likes you..."
"i have freinds everywhere u never know" kira smiles wickedly
Ditanya walks out of a door behind Argonon and stops directly behind him, folding her arms and staring at the two talking.

Oh shut up. I have some questions for you and I want them answered, you understand?

She pulled up a chair and sat down behind Argonon, leaning her elbows on her knees and staring at the young woman in fornt of her with her cold yellow eyes.

Who the ******** are you?

Aged Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kira the blood howler
Kiyoshi Takeda
Kira the blood howler
WolverinE KiD
kira sat and smiled
"i have freinds everywhere u never know" kira smiles wickedly

Kiyoshi merely laughed, and nodded. Sipping at a bloodwine he had taken from the other night, "Don't we all little one?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff