Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ear_Wax_In_Bobby_Pins
Jaquetteleterrybleh
Ear_Wax_In_Bobby_Pins
Puppeteer: Ear_Wax_In_Bobby Pins
Name: Dalfurnia Wood
Race: Dark elf
Background: She was born into a royal family of dark elves but she was different than most. Most Dark elves are blood thirsty evil creatures but she was a light-hearted young girl. She ran away half way through her 18th year. Since then she has got in trouble with the law for thievery and expected murder. She is also being chased by her own people for treason.
Wanted for: Thievery, Murder, Treason.
Reward for capture: 1,000,000 gold coins
Weapon: Dagger
Looks like:User Image

Any chance you got a smaller pic?

No sorry.

Ok, get started with both biggrin
Both profiles are accepted and you can join The~Black~Tavern~2.0

Newbie Noob

850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hunters for Hire!
My only master: Shuzika
I'm known as: Mirania
how old do i look?: 20
Race: Half-elf
My weapon of choice:Treasured family blade, Tynepsa
I tend to act...: Quiet, tends to feint ignorance for means of using others for her will.
This was my life: Once lived peacefully at the very tip of the northwest corner of the known world in a castle surrounded by a forest of fall pines and evergreens. Being the sole daughter of the union of an elf and a human her peaceful world was destroyed when a bad business deal by her father ended in betrayal and their beloved castle was overrun with bandits and other criminals. Her mother escaped with her and raise her teaching her the ways of the blade should she ever need to use one. However when she came of age the attack upon her home burned ever fierce within her wishing to hunt down every criminal and fugitive that had escaped from the castle long ago.
How do I look?:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shuzika
Hunters for Hire!
My only master: Shuzika
I'm known as: Mirania
how old do i look?: 20
Race: Half-elf
My weapon of choice:Treasured family blade, Tynepsa
I tend to act...: Quiet, tends to feint ignorance for means of using others for her will.
This was my life: Once lived peacefully at the very tip of the northwest corner of the known world in a castle surrounded by a forest of fall pines and evergreens. Being the sole daughter of the union of an elf and a human her peaceful world was destroyed when a bad business deal by her father ended in betrayal and their beloved castle was overrun with bandits and other criminals. Her mother escaped with her and raise her teaching her the ways of the blade should she ever need to use one. However when she came of age the attack upon her home burned ever fierce within her wishing to hunt down every criminal and fugitive that had escaped from the castle long ago.
How do I look?:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This should be interesting. Accepted.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
My boss: Terra817
People know me as: Night Sky
How old do i look?: 18
Race: Death Elf
I love my job: Owner
I tend to act...: Quiet, mysterious
This was my life: An ex bounty hunter. Stopped from certain reasons. The tavern was her older brothers. He made it so be had a place to go to. He is dead so she took over and runs it in his memory.
How do I look?: User Image
Terra817
My boss: Terra817
People know me as: Night Sky
How old do i look?: 18
Race: Death Elf
I love my job: Owner
I tend to act...: Quiet, mysterious
This was my life: An ex bounty hunter. Stopped from certain reasons. The tavern was her older brothers. He made it so be had a place to go to. He is dead so she took over and runs it in his memory.
How do I look?: User Image

Absolutely, my good friend, let's get going!
Hunters for Hire!
My only master biggrin afox_1212
I'm known as: kam
how old do i look?:unknown
Race:black elf
My weapon of choice:the dark arts/crossbow
I tend to act...what ever others thinks i am im just mysterious and tend to keep it that way
This was my life:someone i cared about was taken from me and no one was arrested so it left me no choice to be outside of the law to find the people resposible of her death to find peace within my self
How do I look?:
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll161/shaantazluvr/143.png
dafox_1212
Hunters for Hire!
My only master biggrin afox_1212
I'm known as: kam
how old do i look?:unknown
Race:black elf
My weapon of choice:the dark arts/crossbow
I tend to act...what ever others thinks i am im just mysterious and tend to keep it that way
This was my life:someone i cared about was taken from me and no one was arrested so it left me no choice to be outside of the law to find the people resposible of her death to find peace within my self
How do I look?:
User Image

Awesome, get into the story!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out