Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Black Tavern 2.0 Bounty Wall

Welcome to BT2's Bounty Wall. Applications are managed here for jobs, hunters and notifications of criminals. Use these templates to apply and once accepted, they'll be inserted into the second post.

[color=green][b][u]Job Application Form[/u][/b][/color]
[b]My boss:
People know me as:
How old do i look?:
Race:
I love my job:
I tend to act...:
This was my life:
How do I look?:[/b]

[color=orange][b][u]Hunters for Hire![/u][/b][/color]
[b]My only master:
I'm known as:
how old do i look?:
Race:
My weapon of choice:
I tend to act...:
This was my life:
How do I look?:[/b]

[color=red][b][u]Wanted Posters[/u][/b][/color]
[b]Puppeteer:
Name:
Background:
Wanted for:
Reward for capture:
Weapon:
Looks like:[/b]

exclaim THIS IS NOT THE RP THREAD exclaim

This is only to apply for the RP.

Admins
Jaquetteleterrybleh
Fenix_Shimian
Terra817
ACCEPTED PROFILES

Puppeteer:Jacobtheterrible
Name:Jasmintine
Race:Elf
Backround:Bored with the day to day life of her tribe, Jasmintine wanted to find something better to do. After a few years with an outlaw band, she went solo and is now small-timing her way to the top of the local wanted rewards.
Wanted for:Manslaughter, Theft, Forgery, Battery
Reward for capture:Current: 200,000
Weapon:Magic
Looks like:User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My only master:Fenix shimian
I'm known as:Fenix Shimian
How old do i look?:124
My weapon of choice:Twin scimitars, Twin longswords, Greatsword, Dagger, Magic
I tend to act...:I enjoy life. I have fun and love being seemingly the only gentleman around. I dont dwell on the past too much and I'm more of a "hate the sin, not the sinner" kind of guy. Unless the wanted poster says so, I take my bounties alive. I also have an uncanny sense of people after being in the business for so long.
This was my life:I used to be a theif but after my so-called friends betrayed me in a heist, I'd rather hunt them than be one.
How do i look?:User Image

My boss: The Tavern Manager
People know me as: Eva
How old do i look?: 20
Race: Shape shifter
I love my job: Waitress
I tend to act...: Shy, quiet, but sometimes a bit loud.
This was my life: She was born in a small country town where she was suppose to be married off but decided it wasn't for her so she took off on her own. She's traveled many places but is not resting and just trying to live out her life.
How do I look?:User Image

Puppeteer: Ear_Wax_In_Bobby Pins
Name: Dalfurnia Wood
Race: Dark elf
Background: She was born into a royal family of dark elves but she was different than most. Most Dark elves are blood thirsty evil creatures but she was a light-hearted young girl. She ran away half way through her 18th year. Since then she has got in trouble with the law for thievery and expected murder. She is also being chased by her own people for treason.
Wanted for: Thievery, Murder, Treason.
Reward for capture: 1,000,000 gold coins
Weapon: Dagger

Hunters for Hire!
My only master: Shuzika
I'm known as: Mirania
how old do i look?: 20
Race: Half-elf
My weapon of choice:Treasured family blade, Tynepsa
I tend to act...: Quiet, tends to feint ignorance for means of using others for her will.
This was my life: Once lived peacefully at the very tip of the northwest corner of the known world in a castle surrounded by a forest of fall pines and evergreens. Being the sole daughter of the union of an elf and a human her peaceful world was destroyed when a bad business deal by her father ended in betrayal and their beloved castle was overrun with bandits and other criminals. Her mother escaped with her and raise her teaching her the ways of the blade should she ever need to use one. However when she came of age the attack upon her home burned ever fierce within her wishing to hunt down every criminal and fugitive that had escaped from the castle long ago.
How do I look?:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My boss: Terra817
People know me as: Night Sky
How old do i look?: 18
Race: Death Elf
I love my job: Owner
I tend to act...: Quiet, mysterious
This was my life: An ex bounty hunter. Stopped from certain reasons. The tavern was her older brothers. He made it so be had a place to go to. He is dead so she took over and runs it in his memory.
How do I look?: User Image

Hunters for Hire!
My only master biggrin afox_1212
I'm known as: kam
how old do i look?:unknown
Race:black elf
My weapon of choice:the dark arts/crossbow
I tend to act...what ever others thinks i am im just mysterious and tend to keep it that way
This was my life:someone i cared about was taken from me and no one was arrested so it left me no choice to be outside of the law to find the people resposible of her death to find peace within my self
How do I look?:
User Image
Puppeteer:Jacobtheterrible
Name:Jasmintine
Backround:Bored with the day to day life of her tribe, Jasmintine wanted to find something better to do. After a few years with an outlaw band, she went solo and is now small-timing her way to the top of the local wanted rewards.
Wanted for:Manslaughter, Theft, Forgery, Battery
Reward for capture:Current: 200,000
Weapon:Magic

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
confused My only master:Fenix shimian
I'm known as:Fenix Shimian
How old do i look?:124
My weapon of choice:Twin scimitars, Twin longswords, Greatsword, Dagger, Magic
I tend to act...:I enjoy life. I have fun and love being seemingly the only gentleman around. I dont dwell on the past too much and I'm more of a "hate the sin, not the sinner" kind of guy. Unless the wanted poster says so, I take my bounties alive. I also have an uncanny sense of people after being in the business for so long.
This was my life:I used to be a theif but after my so-called friends betrayed me in a heist, I'd rather hunt them than be one.
How do i look?:User Image

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
How'd you get the profile without me sending it to you??
Fenix_Shimian

Lol, all I had to do was quote your post and I had the code.

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Jacobtheterrible
Fenix_Shimian

OH I see it now. ok. Thanks for accepting me. Is the RP starting already??
Fenix_Shimian
Jacobtheterrible
Fenix_Shimian

OH I see it now. ok. Thanks for accepting me. Is the RP starting already??

Yup. I'm starting it now.
Background: She was born into a royal family of dark elves but she was different than most. Most Dark elves are blood thirsty evil creatures but she was a light-hearted young girl. She ran away half way through her 18th year. Since then she has got in trouble with the law for thievery and expected murder. She is also being chased by her own people for treason.
Ear_Wax_In_Bobby_Pins

Any chance you got a smaller pic?
This was my life: She was born in a small country town where she was suppose to be married off but decided it wasn't for her so she took off on her own. She's traveled many places but is not resting and just trying to live out her life.
Ear_Wax_In_Bobby_Pins

Fantastic, Night could use the help. Get started in on this one, meet up with Fenix as Night is asleep right now and he'll get you right to work. Just get the other pic smaller and we can get that prof in, too.
Jaquetteleterrybleh
Ear_Wax_In_Bobby_Pins

Any chance you got a smaller pic?

No sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers