Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shapeshifter

"Can't you swim?"
[. He asked, blatantly avoiding her question as lids lowered half-way over vacant eyes. Another long drink and he'd polished off his Rum, moving to refill the glass quickly. The corners of bruised lips tucked inward and though he tried to keep himself focused upon the tigress, his mind had begun to wander; a habit he'd failed to break after all his years. ]

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
"Who needs to swim when you have a ship of your own." She smiled again, though not as wide as before.

He had grown bored of her now, or so it seemed with his glossy stare. Tig now swirled her glass before drinking the rest of her second glass. The pace was slow tonight. "Terribly sorry to distract you from your thoughts.." She raised her brow at him as she set her glass down. A steady purr had formed in her throat.

Anxious Girl

11,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
" Well, you seem nice enough to play with others for the most part," he acknowledged as she continued on her second smoke, keeping his gaze on her. Then again, /he/ seemed nice enough to play with others but his busted up face showed otherwise. It was a tad chilly for him outside, especially for one who was prone to a warm environment. " I'm doin' a good job with not pissing you off, so I'd say I'm being pretty damned charming."
User Image

Wearing: This.
            With:
            OOC:

ā€œEither that or Iā€™m just really tolerant.ā€ She countered, head turning up to look at the twinkling of the stars once more.

Since Ren seemed to be more than a little competent in dealing with his own instincts, she released the control she had on her powers, allowing the scent of roses to pungently fill the air as she sighed a sound of relaxation. It got taxing having to keep her abilities reigned in whenever she was in public.

Anxious Girl

11,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Tolerant, was she? Well, damn. Ren usually had the most fun with testy people, but perhaps that just meant he could actually do a decent job making acquaintances with someone. The smell that seemed to emit from her increased, something probably capable of driving men mad. He had to mentally slap himself after a few seconds to focus, but it wasn't hard to deny a mere temptation.

Especially when he definitely knew what happens to men and others alike who screw around with succubi.
User Image

With:
            OOC:

ā€œI donā€™t kill.ā€ Scarlett said lightly, she didnā€™t need to read his thoughts to watch him fight the temptation down as easily as swatting a fly away, and usually men or demons only did so because they were afraid of death, or, moreso worried about the inconvenience that would occur if they had to take too much time to heal. She chuckled and shook her head. ā€œI merely survive on the sexual energy, not the flesh.ā€ She glanced at him with a pair of starry, over the top Just-Give-In eyes that she had no presumptions would actually work, she was mainly just jesting.

Anxious Girl

11,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Well, he wasn't expecting her to be so blunt about it but at least she managed to get that out there. He gave her a skeptical stare before snickering again. " I'll keep that in mind." He caught sight of her eyes and that thing she was doing with them, nearly making him cave even if it was a mere joke of hers. "I'm not gonna have to whisk you away, am I? You keep teasing a guy like that and I might not have any other option." He pulled out another smoke only this time fiddling with the cigarette, snickering. " I'm gonna need a few more drinks."
User Image

With:
            OOC:

"Now who's being the tease?" She responded, quick as ever with her less than pointy wit, fingers reaching up to comb through curly red tendrils. Her second cigarette, now no more than a burning filter was chucked away as well before she laughed outright at his final statement. "And here I thought men only said that about ugly women." She laughed again, a soprano girly giggle that seemed to fit her just right.

She turned fully towards him now, emerald eyes almost silver and tantalizingly dark in light of the moon, head canting predatorily to the side, the scent of roses near thick enough to slice. "Besides, what I have to offer is much more appealing than alcohol." Her voice was delictably throaty and sinfully thick with inuendo, lips parted in a silent sigh of projected passion, dark curls fallen about her face in a sexy tumble.

Just because she hadn't come here hunting didn't mean she wouldn't take the opportunity if it knocked. "Why else would you have followed me out here? If it wasn't to satisfy your curiosity?"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[. He blinked a few times and glanced back to the feline with an apologetic expression, even a small smile making its way onto his visage. ]

"It ain't you, lil' sister, don' you worry."

[. With a deep breath then, Julian straightened to full height and slapped his palms down onto the bar top, both landing in unison with a hearty "smack" and a force sufficient enough to rattle the counter-top accessories. In the blink of an eye, his personality had performed a switch and Julian grinned a wide, sharp-toothed smile at the tigress before producing a deck of cards from below. ]

"Let's build a card house to pass the time."

Anxious Girl

11,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
He noticed her change in mood, a skeptical look sent her way for it. Well, Ren was definitely failing at not falling for an obvious trap- though it seemed almost harmless for his situation. Didn't it take a number of encounters with a succubus to even suffer severe consequences? He gave her another not so guilty look from head to toe, a smirk pulling at his lips again, " You've got something more interesting than alcohol? I'm floored." His tail began to flick a bit here and there, indicating that he was definitely interested in what she had to offer although he wasn't sure he was ready to bite the bait quite yet.
User Image

With:
            OOC:

The interested flick of his tail hadn't gone unnoticed as Scarlett stepped forward with the subtle click of one fashionable heel against cobblestone before she vanished entirely, a wisp of smoke drifting around behind him where she rematerialized standing with her chest nearly pressed to his back, but not quite. Her cherry lips spoke directly into his ear, soft words that spoke of everything more appealing than alcohol, using a general sense of inuendo and some blunt statements as well to paint such a picture for his imagination.

A smirk flirted her lips apart as her fingertips ran from the top of his shoulder down to the inside of his wrist, infusing his person with a dose of pheromones large enough to drop a baby elephant.

More whispered words, lips nearly caressing the lobe of his ear.

Anxious Girl

11,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
The promises of desire being whispered in his ear did make him yearn for it, but he wasn't so easily tampered with. A smirk pulled at his lips, slightly turning his head when she had appeared behind him while the scent seemed to grow stronger. " It's dangerous to seduce a creature you know very little about. How could I resist, though." He suddenly turned, taking the hand that was trailing along his wrist to hold it still as he got a close look at her face as his grin widened again, showing off his sharp canines. " I doubt you really even know what you got yourself into, girly. "
User Image

With:
            OOC:

As he turned, fingers snatching her wrist as his eyes appraised her facial structure, smiling a pointed smile while speaking deadly words, Scarlett smiled as well, a demonesque forked tongue flicking out at her lower lip before gliding back in, emerald eyes gone as red as her wine. "And you think you do?" She asked softly, red eyes pulling from his to study his teeth appreciatively. "Why don't you show me what you got? I'm a big girl... I can handle it." And she could. Scarlett had a pretty strange, maschosadistic taste in sexual relations these days...

Fashionable Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Walking down the street in an unknown town, a young girl made her way as the sun began to set. She'd been walking for quite some time, and was beginning to tire. As the sun began to disappear behind the trees, she made a decision to seek temporary shelter so she could rest a bit before she set off again.

Fortunately, searching for a place didn't take too long. Within minutes of looking, she heard the faint sound of muffled chatter up ahead and she headed in that direction. Upon reaching the source, she realized it was coming from little run down looking pub. Without having any other place to go, she figured she might as well step inside. She could warm up and relax for a bit while sipping a few drinks.

She opened the door and looked around. It was small, and rather empty, but that didn't matter to her. It had an inviting feeling about it, and that's all she needed right now. She made her way towards the bar and took a seat.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[. What a drag. It seemed as though his patrons had deserted him and Julian, ever the impatient soul, quickly cleared the bar top of abandoned glasses besides his own and wiped it down with a damp towel before discarding his position behind the counter and instead taking a seat atop one of the bar stools. With boot heels propped against the lowest rung of the stool and a spine arched forward, Julian opened up the deck of cards and shuffled. When he felt that he'd done a sufficient enough job, he set to waiting and spending that time sorting out the cards once more. Indeed, he hadn't planned for this. His tail gave an irritable twitch back and forth as he sorted through the cards; first by color, and then by suit. When he'd finished, he shuffled and began again, taking a drink of his Rum every so often. ]

Edited;

[. And then the door opened, and in slipped the girl. If his hearing hadn't been so good, she may've gone unnoticed up until she sat herself. Julian's devoid gaze shifted to land upon her and he spoke as he shuffled the deck of cards yet again. ]

"Evenin', lil' sister. Y'lookin' fer a drink?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces