Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shapeshifter

[. He'd disappeared. Locked himself away within the innermost room of the building, meant to be used as an office though he'd turned it into some sort of small apartment. A demon didn't need much space. When he'd finally emerged, Julian carried with him an arm full of empty rum bottles and reeked heavily of several days of intense drinking. Of course it had all been to no avail and Julian had managed to achieve nothing. As he clamored from the back room and out into the open bar he'd caught the tail end of Tigs statement. ]

" Whaddabout the name?"
[. He grunted, maneuvering his way behind the bar to drop the emptied bottles carelessly into a bin below the counter. ]

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Tig smelled him before she saw him. The distinct musk of demon and rum.

"Oh nothing." She brushed it off flashing a fanged smile. "I'm sure you remember me.." Her grin turned sheepish and disappeared at this point. "Anyway, I'm here to tend your bar is customers should appear." Her tone dutiful as she was experienced. Though it looked like she might not need it in this place.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

" 'Course I remember you. An elephant never forgets."

[. Of course, he was not an elephant and forgot things quite often, but he did remember her. Once he'd rid himself of the bottles, Julian took a look around and couldn't help but laugh. ]

"I expected this much, y'know.."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
"Ever thought of advertising?" Her cool voice asked him, as she lifted a brow. She placed the glass she had cleaned down.

She hardly expected payment or even long term employment, but her expectations had been a bit higher than the gruff owner. "Can I get you anything?" She offered weakly considering he had drained several bottles and seemed very much the same as she remembered. No slurs or sways.

Tig's tail swished. The smell of demon was stuck in her sensitive nose and it made her want to sneeze. Not her favorite of smells.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
[[ Brb. A girl's gotta eat. ]]

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
[[bump. thinking about posting IC...... any lurkers?]]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( -peepin' and lurkin'- Owo Seems interesting. ))

Tipsy Poster

((This place is still open?? Last time I checked...never mind... <.<;

No one appears to be on now anyway, so-- *lurks*))

Dangerous Shapeshifter

I kind of...

stopped coming here.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
[[ I check back almost everyday. Not sure what it counts for but if anyone posts IC I will respond. ]]

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
The place was slow, dead even as some might say.

That didn't stop the stubborn Tigress from appearing behind the bar once more in her usual parlor trick methods. She brushed off her shoulders, the smoke evaporating quickly. She wore an outfit most could consider a bartender's uniform and took up a place behind the counter.

Her full lips were pulled into a tight line as her features seemed rather stoic. Boredom, annoyance, it was hard to tell. Still, she cleaned a glass like any classic barmaid would, and even began humming a tune that was too cheery for her current dusty surroundings.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
She would even go so far a smirking as she wiped down the counter top. Normally opposed to cleaning, the brunette continued with her rag, moving on to the alcohol bottles and a few nick knacks neglected by their owner.

Her humming continued, in time with her motions as she wiggled her nose fighting off a sneeze. Tig remembered why she didn't like cleaning and laughed to herself, probably appearing to be completely mad humming alone in the bar.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

(( Meh... Almost completely abandoned or not... XD Need something on the side to do, with math homework. ))
User Image

Nothing mad about that at all.

It only gets maddening when you hear another's voice join with yours.

A cluster of shadows at one end of the bar room flickered as this young-sounding voice that added a complimenting harmony to the bartender's. This voice was quiet, rising and falling as it echoed about the room in a playfully ghostly fashion. As the shadows gathered and darkened, the voice gained a more controlled quality. At first, only a pair of icy eyes blinked into existence within the inky fire. Then a wide, bright, grin.

Yuni stepped out from her vortex, wearing a black tank top with green Tripp shorts with all the chains jingling merrily. Her combat boots were quiet, her black feline tail was wagging behind her, and her ears were perked attentively as she blinked at the woman at the bar.

"Helluuuuuuuuuuu~"

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
[[ I'm always here to serve lol. This might be weird but I read a bit of your journal. You're a good writer, even in your personal stuff. ]]

The tigress dropped her tune abruptly, sniffing the air just as the vortex vanished. She looked over her right shoulder, finding the entrance and the female eerily similar to her own antics. Though the youth was a feline, she was not the same.

The vampire grinned and turned fully, revealing her fanged smile. "Welcome." She eyed the girl with a gilded jade eye cut with a slit for a pupil on the right side of her face. Her left eye held a milky iris and a faint scar across the flesh 'round it revealed cause. This one looked young, too young. "Can I get you something?" She asked with her own white and black striped tail swaying behind her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff