Welcome to Gaia! ::

[The Black Sand Bar doesn't discriminate against pandas.

The only people we discriminate against are angel demon neko vampires and bad ripoffs of other characters. *coughThePunishercough*

And technically, most of the characters don't much like vampires.]
Like Totally Not A Mule
"

" No promises can be assured, especially if they become obstacles. Nonetheless, I shall keep my eye on the lady and the dumb ******** who thinks he is clever."

People played riddles, metaphors, hell even apply tact to disguise their trustiest of thoughts regarding someone. Darius abhorred those conventions, preferring to address things without bullshit in the equation. Given the chance he would nail the fellow twin who based on what this individual has stated would enjoy his demeanor, a little refreshing considering how many loath him. Paying attention to the details about some religious organization, he shuttered how gullible he was to join a cult in the first place. Dismissing those lingering memories, he definitely would be vocal after he finished his speech to not prolong this meeting and get straight into the action.

" So you wish for me to crush someone who b***h about their special gifts? I can understand wanting proof, maybe I'll humor you with something associated with their race. Any information you can give me concerning Brother Fortunatus. You know the essentials, location, what he might be, schedule, possible subordinates, blah, blah, blah!!! "
notmuch_23
Elliot writes down the descriptions of the other two.
"Well, I'ma let you deal with those spiders." With that, he signals for the guards to open the cell door to let him out and then he'll tell them to get the crazy some medical attention.

The guards would come in, and give Mr. Crazy a healthy shot of Thorazine. He'd quiet down, and one of the guards would make a big show of checking the room for spiders. The dude was criminally crazy; not exactly his own fault. Presumably.

Quote:
Bobby knew Blondie was lying; he heard enough of them from a wide variety of people during his time in the US Army CID, NYPD Narcotics, and then Major Case, and that it wouldn't take much to convince Elliot that his basis is sound.

"Were there any other attackers than that one crazy guy?"

Blondie just made their list of suspects...

"Just him. I didn't see anyone else or hear more footsteps." She rubbed the back of her neck with her right hand, indicating which of them was dominant. "How much longer do I have to stay here? Once I recover?"

Totally not nervous at all. Clearly, the guy who had called her dumber than a brick wall had a point.

"Or at least a phone call. You know, break the bad news. Lawyer. Stuff like that."

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Like Totally Not A Mule

"Just him. I didn't see anyone else or hear more footsteps." She rubbed the back of her neck with her right hand, indicating which of them was dominant. "How much longer do I have to stay here? Once I recover?"

Totally not nervous at all. Clearly, the guy who had called her dumber than a brick wall had a point.

"Or at least a phone call. You know, break the bad news. Lawyer. Stuff like that."

"Well, if there's nothing else you can tell me, then I think I'll have to go look for information elsewhere."

Bobby then instructs the guards to let him out, and after they close the door he'd tell them: "Cut the power to that cell." If any of the guards resist, he'll insist upon it.
Fadis lay in one of the new chairs at the new bar, watching television and absent-mindedly eating chocolate cake.

She hadn't been able to take her mind off the murders. No new ones had shown up, but some of the information just didn't make sense. It's not like should could say exactly why she felt on edge this whole time after the capture--maybe it had to do with Ross's outburst earlier that, basically, amounted to "I could kill any of you whenever I wanted for no reason and no one would do anything about it", which...yeah, is not good for peace of mind. Or maybe that she couldn't explain the bloody shirt, which made it seem like someone else might be involved. Even though there were only three people (that she knew of) at the scene. Or maybe an answer to all of the strangeness bubbled in her subconscious and wouldn't come to the surface yet. Fadis had a lot to ignore to go back to being carefree again--but it didn't work.

From years ago, she could still remember binge-eating her concerns away, but today, after spending, what, 4 hours doing just that? And still not ending up asleep with happy dreams? It actually made her a little mad how the nagging in the back of her mind wouldn't go away. Something sill connected to the murders was a problem. Obviously. So why wasn't the fix obvious?

It was time to get up and start asking questions again.

Well, if she wasn't pinned to the chair right now, on account of being nigh-unbearably full. Still, she picked at the slice of cake.

Why couldn't somebody just jump out and have a climactic boss fight with Mr. Crazy's superpowered evil side or something? That usually worked. So why couldn't it be so simple today?

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Elliot Stabler and Robert "Bobby" Goren now return to the bar after questioning Mr. Crazy and Blondie, for the most part carrying away the facts that Blondie is lying, and definitely hiding something, and that there are multiple suspects in this investigation.

"So, what's ticklin' your fancy today?" Elliot says to Bobby.
"I'm thinkin' of getting a plate of fish and chips with oh...
...WHAT? No American beers?"

"Wait, fish and chips with an American beer? I've heard some good things about Newcastle though. Hey iZac, could we get two big plates of fish & chips with two pints of Newcastle?"
"Can you two keep it down? I'm watching a distracting thing," Fadis said off-handedly, grabbed the remote, and turned up the volume on the cartoon (one of the more coherent ones). She turned her head towards the two investigators and gave lazy smile.

((Totally not paying attention and just assuming the timelines synch.))

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
((Me too, actually))

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
[[ *lurk* ]]
((We need more regulars around here. It's fairly quiet.

Any recruitment threads for that?))

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
[[ I used to be a regular like a month or two ago, but with Carnegie Hall and high school applications has made me totally lose motivation. ]]
[There are not. OOC is full of people looking for slave-master RP's, "advanced literate" people wagging their purple-prose e-peens, and whatnot.

If you want to make one, go ahead with my full blessing.]
[I'll resume today. Was busy over the weekend.

Also, adding new beer to the list, and updated the OOC thread.]

Omnipresent Poster

Zoll was now chilling outside his shop, lying back on a hammock. As far as he was concerned, the sound of the waves were comforting.
Rhoslyn was at the bar, putting finishing touches on the new taps for beer. He'd carved out wooden handles and applied stain to have the color of the handles all matching the colors of their respective beers.

That being done, he went to the chalk menus, wiped the "Beer" slate entirely clean, and re-wrote the list in a slightly-looped print with the new update.

Beers
Blue Moon
Blue Moon: Winter Abbey Ale
Kona Longboard Island Lager
Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale
Kona Pipeline Porter
Kona Koko Brown Nut Brown Ale
Fat Tire
Snow Day
Sam Adams Chocolate Bock
Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale
Sam Adams Winter Lager
Sam Adams Old Fezziwig
Tecate
Pacifico
Shock Top
Shock Top Raspberry Wheat
Pyramid Head Audacious Apricot Ale
Lost Coast Tangerine Wheat
Lindemans Lambic Kriek
Lindemans Lambic Framboise
Lindemans Lambic Cassis
Lindemans Lambic Apple
Corona
Heineken
Stella Artois
Moosehead Lager
Newcastle Brown Ale
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Torpedo
Delirium Nocturnum

Abyss
Dark Lord Imperial Stout
Guinness Dry Stout
Hacker-Pschorr Weisse
Singha
Masala Mama Indian Pale Ale
Pilsner Urquell
Supplication
Trappist Westvleteren 12
Upper Canada Dark Ale

This being done, he promptly served himself a glass of apricot ale and had a seat to drink his beer and smoke a bowl.

[Everything above the space is a type of beer I have drank and enjoyed. I'm going to change the beer menu every season so as to have the proper seasonals. biggrin

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm an amateur beer judge.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces