Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
((I was OOC too...sorry!))

By now, the sun had set, and the moon was shining over the water. Brandy awoke, finding herself in a lounge chair by the beach. She rubbed her eyes, and stood up. She took a moment to absorb the surrounding view, but decided that it would be much safer to go back inside.

She peeked through the door crack.

"Anyone home?" she called.
      [ Dreamway, try this code for your post instead of what you have:

[imgleft]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/SaintDoux/rpc1.jpg[/imgleft][center][color=red][size=9]

text text text text text text text text text[/size][/color][/center]

I think its what your aim was... n____n; ]

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
((I love you. Secretly...I haven't been on Gaia in a while, so I completely forgot BB code.))
      [ Hahaha. I'm a code nerd. :C
      I code all sorts of stuff all the time just because I think its fun. gonk
      Anyways, if you put some 'enters' after the picture, it'll put your text down further, which I think makes the post look more appealing. but its whateverrr. n___n
      I'm contemplating posting... ]

Feral Kitten

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
This was definitely a new place, this was definitely a new atmosphere, and she was definitely a new person.

As Laleh stepped into the building, her eyes wandered around the room meticulously, difficult to follow from behind the squared spectacles that sat comfortably upon the bridge of her nose. Her face was rather neutral, lips forming a small 'o' of wonderment to the area.

Her aquamarine hair fell down in soft, long ringlets, brushing against her cheeks very gently every time she moved. Just by looking at her, she retained an air of innocence, but if you were to look at her clothing, it said slightly different.

The skirt she wore was a few inches above the knee, something that some people still saw as appropriate but others, risque. But the boots she wore more than covered up her bare legs, almost meeting the bottom of the skirt with the top. A dark blue vest that left a very small part of her midrift showing adorned her form.

..Okay, so the outfit wasn't too bad but still!

However, her own clothing wasn't what Laleh was concerned with. No, with a book clutched in her right hand, almost creating the cliche librarian look with that and the glasses, she headed towards the bar. Her steps were light and fluid, as though she weren't even walking at all, merely floating in movement.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Brandy waved tiredly to the new girl, raising her hand and providing a crooked smile. She yawned just a tad.
"You know, it's a shame the man from earlier left so early. He missed out on a considerable amount of female company."

Rhoslyn didn't turn around.

"And nice to hear you awake, Brandy. Sleep well?

[kinda short, but I'll pick it up, I assure you.]

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
"I slept perfectly well," she said, taking a seat at a table. She leaned her head on the counter top and smacked her red lips. Despite her tiredness, her makeup had yet to fade, although her dark eyes had a difficult time staying awake. "I'd certainly like to go back to sleep, if ya ask me," she said.
"Well, don't tell anyone, but I'm kind of a coffee fanatic and hid a maker here, if you want some. Oh, hi."

He looked up to see Laleh standing at the bar, looking around.

"Yeah, the guy really missed out. I'm Rhoslyn, the owner. Anything I can getcha?"

Rhoslyn smiled at her warmly and rubbed the back of his head before nodding to Brandy.

"Besides, you haven't seen anything yet. Wait a few hours for low tide and you'll see moonbows; well, that, and some of the best waves around here. Six feet plus, and a nice, long roll that's perfect for longboards."
      [ HEY ROSS, CAN I SET OFF ONE OF YOUR MINES? ]

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
"Well, I have yet to try surfing.." she said with a yawn. She pulled her hat over her eyes, and fell asleep.
((I cannot stay awake anymore IRL...I apologize...see you all tomorrow.))

Feral Kitten

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Laleh swiftly turned towards the man that was speaking to her, introducing himself as the owner of this establishment. She blinked a few times before a small smile appeared on her lips, her head tilting very gently to the side. "Well if you would burden yourself with making me a long island iced tea, I'd be very grateful," she stated with a slight purr to her words.

As she didn't need her glasses being close to someone, she took one hand and plucked them off her face, revealing bright sapphire eyes from behind the spectacles. The smile never left her face as she held the glasses tightly between her pointer and thumb.

"My name is Laleh. It is a pleasure to meet you, sir."

She gave him a slight bow of the head, her way of showing a bit of respect in his direction. After all, being the owner of such a place deserved some credit, didn't it?
ASHLEYASDFGH
      [ HEY ROSS, CAN I SET OFF ONE OF YOUR MINES? ]

[Yeah, although I must say, I reaaaaly don't think that bodes well for your character if (s)he is not something that could survive a giant explosion.

sweatdrop

But, if you want to, knock yourself out. You can even try to find the local rebels, since I've got their leader's profile finished and know their general weaponry and such.]
      [ Its cool, this is gonna be beast. surprised
      -taptaptaptaptap- ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas