Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ Yay. :'D
      OKAY WELL, as much as I'd love to concoct a goodbye post, I gotta go~
      Christmas partyyy.
      Bye. C: ]
[Have fun. I'll just assume your character is just sitting there eating and doing other such idle actions, fyi.]

A vague timelapse later, the two were both... doing whatever it is that RP characters do when they're idle, such as small talk, going to the bathroom, lighting the tiki torches, etc.

This post is entirely filler, but Rhoslyn sure enjoyed passing the indefinite but probably brief amount of time.
While he was exploring the port town of Latent, Damon had rented a boat and gone out on the water just to see if there were any small islands around to explore. He couldn't sit in that stuffy hotel all day waiting for an announcement that had the potential to wreck his good mood. Relaxing in the boat on a warm clear evening was just what he needed after wandering around and experiencing most of Gaia's colder weather. The sound of the gentle waves crashing against the boat and the motion of the boat rocking in the water was enough to lull Damon into a comforting meditation.

An hour or so passed and Damon was brought back to the real world when his boat struck land. Instead of getting up and running to explore the island, Damon immediately hurled over the edge of the boat and into the water. The lull of the sea had given him something of a sea sickness which he was just now having a wonderful time experiencing first hand. After that joyous experience Damon climbed out of the boat, pulled it up further to shore and started walking up the beach. The sand crunched under his feet. Damon just happened to start realizing about this time that something was a little off about this beach. The trees? The people? No. It was the sand, it was ******** black like somebody a*****e had dumped several million gallons of tar everywhere.

Or hell maybe Damon was just seeing things.

After getting his way up the beach Damon happened to glance towards a cluster of palm trees and see some stands. Revelation! Stands mean people and people mean food and drinks! Mustering up his stamina Damon hurried over towards the first place that looked like it might be a bar and sat down. Almost missing the seat where he intended to plan his butt. 'Please, please let somebody be here' he thought to himself.
About two minutes later, Rhoslyn returned from the bathroom facility to find another new person sitting at the bar. He tilted his head to the side and took another toke from the blunt, then started coughing.

"Aw, ******** *cough* this is some good s**t. Sup dude, I'm Rhoslyn, call me Ross. I run this place... anything I can getcha?"

Shaking his head, he hit his chest a few times with his right hand, coughed one last time, and grinned.
The strong smell of the smoke surrounding Ross was enough to make Damon's eyes water and snap him to attention. Damon lifted his face up from staring at the bar and now glanced up at the guy, face looking pale with silver locks of hair haphazardly falling into his face. " Uhh... yeah. What cures feeling like s**t? " Damon said with a kind of sick slur to his words. Yeah, he didn't know how he had gotten sick or why... first time being seasick. It sucked more than a sixteen year old whore with thick lips, three boyfriends and a pimp.
"Seasick? Food, I'd think. Or you can have some of this. It cures nausea pretty well."

He shrugged.

"This is actually a first for me. I'd suggest crackers and some Sprite at first, actually."
Damon waved his hand when Ross offered him a hit off the blunt, the last thing that Damon needed was to get bent out of shape even more. Besides, who knows what kind of catastrophes could happen if a psion got high. Instead he decided to take Ross up on his offer of the sprite and crackers, shaking his head in a nod when the suggestion was brought up. Maybe something light like that would stay down and perhaps with a bit of relaxation he would feel normal again.
"Well, I'm not gonna bother charging you for it... one second."

Rhoslyn laughed, shaking his head as he made his way behind the bar. Grabbing a can of soda from the fridge and a few of those mini-packages with two crackers, he put it on the bar in front of the man.

"Haven't I seen your picture in the news recently...?"

He moved over to the man's right and leaned forward, turning slightly to watch the silver-haired stranger.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
The sound of stiletto heels was heard from outside the door. With the squeak of an opening door, a woman entered the restaurant. Her long red hair shimmered in the sunlight behind her, and her tanned skin had a vibrant lustre that matched her green mini-dress. A pair of designer sunglasses completed the look. She walked further inside, taking off the glasses as she examined her location. It seemed nice...the warm breezes calmed her.
"Well," she said, contentedly, "this is a far cry from those gross, wintry cities."
Rhoslyn turned to grin at the woman, who'd entered via the back door and was now standing kinda behind the bar. That was certainly new...

"Uh... hi. I'm Ross, the owner. Anythin' I can get for you?"

He glanced out at the sunset for a second before looking at the silver-haired man, then back to the woman who'd just entered.

"Hm... I'd guess you're the vodka type."

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
"If you would be so kind as to tell me how I got here, that would be lovely..." she muttered. "I don't recall walking through any rain forest. I kind of passed out, and I ended up here, I guess. Maybe I got sent on a truck, out to Acapulco. But the truck made a wrong turn, or something," She shook her head and walked to sit at a table.
"And worse yet, how did I end up coming through a BACK door?" she groaned, placing her head in her hands.

She looked up, and smiled. "I probably shouldn't have any alcohol, though that sure sounds tasty."
By this time Damon had finished consuming the soda that Ross had handed him. It really wasn't his thing, but it wasn't liquor, it wasn't water, and it was free. So why pass it up? He was just starting on his first package of crackers when Ross happened to ask his question. At first it kinda put Damon off, like he was getting confused for somebody else. Which in all likely hood was possible because of so many guys with silver hair running around Gaia causing any number of problems. Then Damon thought back to the previous weeks when he had firmly engaged in his Heaven or Hell preliminarily match in against Kain. It had certainly been televised and all the prelim matches were broadcasted throughout Gaia.

" Maybe? If you're thinking about the Heaven or Hell that is. "

Damon just happened to glance back and see somebody walk in through the back door of the little shack they were in. Was she somebody that worked here? Ross's girlfriend? Or maybe just somebody that hadn't read the entire description of the place and gotten lost? Well it really didn't matter, and so with the question answered Damon began to stuff a few crackers into his mouth.
goldy walked all the beach for hours. ' hell, how long does this beach strech. i need to find a place to rest' , goldy said to her self. just up a head goldy spotted a woman going into a building. ' mmmmmmmmm maybe if i go in there i might be able to get so help.' goldy quicky ran to the building.
"Ah yes, that's it. Heaven or Hell. Jose-Luis had brought me the papers of it... he's kinda depressed about not joining this year. Personally, I don't see the point in it. To each their own, I s'ppose."

Rhoslyn nodded and turned to the woman.

"Well, if you happen to be the type who likes blow or just drank far too much last night, that'd explain it. All roads lead here eventually, although I can't imagine you'd walk all that way in those shoes. The nearest town's a mile inland."

Suddenly, another woman appeared. He grinned - man, that guy sure had left early. Women, women, everywhere... maybe he'd cook up some food, then get outstandingly crossfaded and shamelessly flirt.

"Hi, I'm Ross. Can I get ya anything? The drinks menu is right over there, so's the food."

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
She sighed as she twirled the ruby pendant she wore between her fingers. Her eyes lifted at the sound of a Heaven and Hell battle...she had recalled it being quite fascinating. She looked at the man with the silver hair curiously. He seemed nonchalant enough...
"You mean to say," she said, looking to him. "That was you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces