Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gawker

She nodded to Will and turned her attention to Ross, listening to his comments about surfing. "Master Ross? What happens if you fall off the board thingy when you're in the water? Do the sharks get you or does someone swim out and rescue you?" She had never even thought about surfing. In fact she hated swimming. Not a big fan of water unless it was a warm bath.
Once Will was finished with the shower and drying off he headed back to the bar area to get another drink. Today was a great day to get a little hammered he had not had a good stiff drink in some time now. He was not what else this place had to offer but would find out later, not right now though.

He made his way towards the bar and noticed the lady there with a very smug smile on her face looking at Ross. He was not sure what was going on there but did not want to pry in their conversation. So he grabbed another glass of Jack and Coke with 2 Ice Cubes, and threw it back in one quick drink. He sighed and made another one, but would drink this one a lot slower. He needed to get that 2nd drink down quick, so his 3rd he could enjoy.
      Ashley looked at the girl who had just asked about surfing, raised her eyebrows. How old was she?

"If you fall off the surfboard you're screwed. The sharks eat you." she said flatly.
Rhoslyn snorted.

"One second."

He went to the greenhouse and grabbed a stalk of aloe, returned, and tossed it to Damon, who was...

"Did you just drink a shot of Everclear?"

Oh god. Shrugging, he looked down at his feet and then checked the bottle. Yeah. Everclear.

"And nah, the sharks stay away from here, mostly. Just don't flail around in the water and don't look like a seal. All you do is just get back on the board, pretty much. Honestly, the worst injuries come from being hit by your own board or stepping on coral. But the waves here are pretty tame, so it's not a big concern. Unlike being punched in the arm."

Rhoslyn stuck his tongue out at Ashley, then promptly went to work making himself some shark bites, a strawberry smoothie, and, naturally, a decent-sized joint to start out the day with a good ol' fashioned wake and bake.

Eloquent Gawker

Her eyes widened. "Well then I'm glad I've never wanted to surf. I don't even like water. Though I bet I could catch some delicious fish. Oh what a joy that would be. But I don't think I want to risk a shark. I'd hate to get eaten before my 20th birthday." She managed to smile even at the thought of being eaten by a shark. It would at least be a fun story for others to hear she figured.
Will started to laugh at Ashley's comment about the sharks coming and eating her if she fell off. He sat back and sipped on his drink and then thought to introduce himself to Ashley. He swung around to face her and shot a gentlemen smile " Ello, the names Will, Will Blane." She sounded a little bit smart so he was not sure how she was going to respond to his little intro.

He sipped on his drink and waited for a response...
" the shark want eat you if escape before they can get you," said goly as she budded in to there conversation.
      "DAMN YOU!" Ashley said, pointing fairly dramatically at Ross and then putting her head on the bar counter again.

Why was she still here, again? Oh, yeah. Land mines. Everywhere. No escape. God, why?

"I'm hungry." she said, lifting her head after a moments silence to watch Ross getting to work behind the bar. He was making things, one of them being a joint. Ew, that smell was going to drive her insane if he started smoking it up in here.

Another woman had come over, and said something about getting away. "Dude, you can't out swim a shark. Those are some big ********." she eyed the two women. Not the brightest bunch Ross had hired to work here. More fun for Ashley, though.

Reaching for one of the little plastic menus (and if there weren't any, there are now), Ashley began to look over it. Suddenly, a huge smile formed over her pale lips. She looked back up at Rhoslyn, pointed at the Coconut Shrimp. "Oh my goodness. Can you make me some of that?" she asked, suddenly sitting up fairly straight. "You owe me for almost blowing me up, anyway."

And not a moment after she'd started to beg for food, someone else was talking to her. Turning to her right, she looked at the man, smiling, holding a drink. Ashley smiled back, nodded. "Sup Will. I'm, uh, Ashley. Just.. Ashley."
Will smiled and took another sip of his drink, " Nice to meet you, Ashley Just Ashley." He was trying to be a little smart now to but it was all in good fun. All the talk about the food got his stomach to start growling, he had not eaten a good hot meal in days. He looked up at Ross, "If you don't mind could I get a burger or something" He was not sure if it was self served so thought it was best to ask...

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty's stomach growled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten in a day. "Oh...I was gonna try to catch some fish yesterday but then I came here instead...that's right." Her eyes lit up as she had a thought. She was at a bar and grill duh! Perhaps she could order a mixture of her two most favorite foods in the whole world. "Master Ross Master Ross!!! Can I have chicken strips and jumbo fried shrimp!?" She seemed now only concerned with this one matter. Chicken and shrimp...
[Whoo, first page updated with memorable quotes and the events I'm planning.]

"Hey, I didn't lay the land mines, and I did warn you. Of course, I didn't put up a fence, so technically you could sue me. Assuming you can find a lawyer around here that I don't own, that is."

He snickered.

"Do you want it mild, medium, hot, or 'oh god I just ate fire' for your sauce? What sort of burger - Wipeout, BBQ, Hawaiian, or Cali style? And anyone want drinks with that?"

He was already nomming on the fried shark and drinking the strawberry smoothie, although he'd refrain from smoking, given the look on some of the patron's face. At least, until the food aromas started going through.
goldy laughed at the girls reply. ' i guess i will have to take care of the customers,' goldy thought to her self. " noss, im cook it, okay. so you guys want a chicken strips and jumbo fried shimp, a coconut shrimp, and a burger?"
" BBQ, If you don't mind. Thanks in advance.."

He already had his drink so there was no need for another one, not yet anyways. He was not sure the history of this place so he was kind of lost in the little inside jokes. He leaned up against the bar and sipped on the glass one more time with a sigh. He then looked over at Ashley again, " So Ashley what brings you here?" He was interested in everyone story but not all at one time..

Eloquent Gawker

She jumped up excitedly. She was very easy to please when shrimp was involved. And adding chicken...oh dear that was an event indeed. "This is the best place in the whole world!" She smiled. "Let's see what else is there for me to do?"
      [ oh my goodness this place is fantastic. ]

Ashley raised her eyebrows at this man.

"Well I'm not going to sue you, that would be rude." she shook her head. "As mild as it gets. I don't do spicy." she rolled her tongue along the front of her teeth, a habit when she thought about spicy food. Made her mouth burn and her eyes water. She hated that.

Then the Will guy was talking again. She turned back to him, shrugged. "Warm weather. Bodes well with this disease." she said simply, holding up her good hand. It was pulsing with tendrils of ice, that moved like liquid around her hands. If he were to reach out and touch them, they would be cold and solid, and probably crawl up his finger.

"What about you?" small talk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces