Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gawker

A squeaky 'meow' slipped out, followed by a slight purr at his compliment. "Oh..thank you. It's always good to hear that someone likes my ears." She then had to think of how to answer his question. "Well I guess I'm as catty as you'd suspect. I must admit if I get too bored I'll chase after a mouse or two. Really anything I can pounce on. On when I do get to purring it is kinda loud." She blushed even more as she placed her hands on her ears, she always purred the loudest when her ears were being rubbed. "What kind of date? Hm..well I do like the whole dinner and a movie idea. I also love walking around a park after dark. Actually I love walking anywhere after dark. Things just are always more fun when the sun goes down. And I think it's pretty outside with less light." She totally dismissed the 'something you're not telling' comment. Perhaps if she didn't remind him of his question he wouldn't ask again. It was a bit embarrassing for her to admit after all.
"Oh, did she?" Rhoslyn turned and glowered at Aña, who smiled and waved at him. "Right. Honestly, there's no dress code, and while I'd normally love to see that, I'll trust your fashion sense. Plus, Aña's jealous of Daliah, so... when it comes to things along that nature, I wouldn't trust her."

An empty glass meant a customer wasn't drunk enough, so, without further ado, he'd get rubbed and go back to the look of peaceful/lust/attraction he'd been carrying before. After that, he'd blink and refocus, going to get the vodka and such.

"Refill? Or do you want to try some palm wine instead? That's free tonight."

Glancing back and forth between Duc and the ice girl, Rhoslyn frowned and PUSHED ZE RED BUTTON. Any power-user would suddenly notice that they were decidedly more mundane - the non-power-users would just notice that Rhoslyn's tattoos stopped moving and that there seemed to be a sudden breeze.

"Yeah. Next time, you may just be dead, so... well, keep that pretty lil' neck covered."

He trailed off. Most people would be busy trying to apprehend the attempted murderer, but all he cared about was her not making a mess all down the bar in blood. Duc had ordered more drinks, anyway, and for all his politeness, Rhoslyn was kind of an a*****e.

And by "kind of an", I meant "a raging".

[Sorry, Impact. Still, I have no doubt you'll find a way to kill her anyway.]
Throwing away the napkin he used Duc pounded a hand on the bar.

"Another one barkeep, and don't stop sending them tell the sun has gone and died."

His attempted murder might had failed; but he was more then certain that should another incident occur blood would flow for sure, or ash would fall. Truly it would depend upon just how much force Duc wanted to use.
Daliah ran over to Duc getting him the drink he had previously and laughed at his comment,
Plannin on havin' a wild night are ya?

[[Sorry its kinda like basically one liner but eh. Still multi tasking.]]

Eloquent Gawker

"Oh alright then. I'll just continue to come up with my own little fashions. My next idea is to make an outfit for just about every fetish you can think of...except the creepy ones. I was watching a show the other day and one of the characters starting listing off different fetishes like lolita fetishes and glasses fetishes and maid fetishes. Well I mean I have the maid thing down...and the neko thing as well but I could always make more. It'll be so cute. I could serve a customer and be his absolute dream girl! *coughs*for an extra cost*coughs* It'll be GREAT!!" Her eyes lit up as her little scheme
She smiled and looked up and the female bartender. Females made her a little calmer than ales, never had the best run in's with men.

"A vodka slime" She said, "Double if you don't mind"...drinking....a lot oh boy this was going to be a fun game

((Sorry my internet is killllllinnggg me gonk ))
Duc shrugged, he truly didn't know if he was going to have a wild night. He just knew that he had an insanely high tolerance for alcohol. But perhaps a wild night was in order and if he couldn't kill he might at least indulge in another vice.

"Might as well."
"Purring eh? Now that is interesting."

Nic just grinned. Purring would definitely make a few things interesting. Oh, damn, his steaks were getting cold. So, with a few rather large chunks cut up, he would down almost the entire steak.

"
Mm, good steak."

Nic cleaned up, and turned on the stool to face Kitty.

"
Well, I'm sure I can make the dinner and movie happen, and we can always go for a long walk on the beach when it gets dark."

It was pretty obvious Nic was showing some interest in the girl. And pretty obvious that he was hinting that he would want to take her out on the date.

"
Still feels like you're hiding something..."
With the work being done more quickly than he could respond, Rhoslyn turned to Kitty.

"-for an extra cost-"

Well, that was certainly new. Dismissing the urge to burst out in song from Moulin Rouge, he glanced at Nic, back to Kitty, then up to the sky.

"And to think, I thought you were all innocent."

Shrugging, he went to get himself a nice drink and to enjoy the bonfire.
Daliah smiled at the woman and made her the Vodka Slime,
Here ya are ma'am. Enjoy!
She ran back to the other man and nodded,
Well that's good...right? For some people it's different and you seem to be needing a wild night.
She laughed a bit and jumped on Ross hugging him. She was aware that he was in a conversation with Kitty, but she didn't want him to think she forgot about him.

[[OHMYGOSH I LOVE MOULIN ROUGE!!!! Sorry had to get that out.]]
"Sin and vice."

With a salute he drunk his vodka and was slowly back on his way to enjoyment.

Eloquent Gawker

"You mean, me and you? A date?" Another little meow slipped out in excitement followed by a nervous little smile at the mention of hiding something. "Why of course not. I have no reason to hide anything from you, why we just met.." Her eyes suddenly widened at the realization of something. "I forgot to ask you what your name was! Oh my I'm terribly sorry!" She bowed her head slightly. "I'm Kitty if you didn't already know..pleased to meet you. Oh I always do get a little forgetful when I'm like this." She started venting outloud to herself, forgetting someone was actually listening this time. "First I get a slight fever then I start purring all the time and threaten other girls. Now I'm forgetting my manners and not even asking someone their name! I hate it when I go into heat. Stupid Stupid girl!" She knocked on her side of her head with her fist almost expecting to hear a hallow noise as if she were knocking on word. She was very upset with herself for being so rude and not asking for a name.

Distinct Businessman

Yoko slipped into the bar with a yawn, he'd just woke up from a extremely long nap and he was still shaking out the tired feelings. Walking over towards the bar he noticed that today was alot more busy then yesterday, yesterday was a fricking ghost town in here."Well it's nice to see actual people."he said to himself as he made his way towards the bar.

Eloquent Gawker

Rosa Vernal
With the work being done more quickly than he could respond, Rhoslyn turned to Kitty.

"-for an extra cost-"

Well, that was certainly new. Dismissing the urge to burst out in song from Moulin Rouge, he glanced at Nic, back to Kitty, then up to the sky.

"And to think, I thought you were all innocent."

Shrugging, he went to get himself a nice drink and to enjoy the bonfire.
"Well I am...for the most part. I guess I'm just very impressionable...or at least that's what I've been told. Really just anything for fun Master Ross." She gave him a smile. She honestly thought more about being cute than anything else. Most of the fetishes she saw were adorable outfits and if she had an excuse to wear cute clothes and make money too? Well that's not boring at all!

[and I super glomp you for the Moulin Rouge reference XD]
Putting down the bottle of palm wine he was about to open, Rhoslyn hugged her back, grinning broadly as usual. In the process, he'd try to lolmagic the vodka and juice over to Duc so as to accelerate the rate of the drinking, but it didn't work.

Oh right, red button lolz.

"Maybe we could take another beach-walk sometime tonight, luv."

He'd just enjoy her warmth with that goofy-a** grin on his face, not giving a good goddamn about stuff that wasn't right in front of him.

In the meantime, Cal and Aña would sneak into the bar, then walk away with a few bottles of wine, including the one Rhoslyn had just let go of. Aña, being the nice one, would also put the vodka bottle right between Duc and the other vodka-drinker. Well, not so much nice as sadistic. He'd already tried to kill someone for nothing, and the idea of a drunken brawl did appeal to her, although she'd avoid participating as usual.

[Musicals make me happy.

I'm listening to the Cell Block Tango right now, actually.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas