Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gawker

Her ears perked up and she turned her attention to the man who looked to be really enjoying that steak. "Seagulls. A few days ago a few of them pecked and chased after me over me "borrowing" a few eggs. So I took the biggest fun I could carry easily and killed every last one I could find on that beach. That'll teach them to mess with my ears." She rubbed her cat ears gently. It really hurt when a bird nipped at such a sensitive spot. "And yes..I want to go on a non-boring date. You see I really hate being bored and no one has taken me out in such a long time. And I like it when someone makes an attempt to pursue me at least. Whether I give them the time of day or not depends on if they're boring. So I decided the other day that someone needs to take me out. Of course I think I might wanna wait a few days now though." At that her face blushed, she hated having to admit it but being not human she did suffer...well not really suffer but she did go into heat like any other feline species. It was just how her kind worked but being as she already looked like a freak with the ears and tail, telling people she even went into heat like a cat made most just call her a freak even more.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Suicide NoeT
Darkness all around me..

Dance With The Devil Tonight

The knife broke at skin contact bearly making a small cut. Turning swiftly to the man she gripped her hand in a fist. "Shall I hurt you anyways?" Her temper flared as the killer just tryied to hurt her. "Please I wouldn't want to hurt you." Her voice was sweet again. "I've come to far to go back now, and I shall not have a so called man, Treat any women as he did to me." Idiot She thought to herself. "Little boy go sit down." Her voice mocked now as she knew she was in a different place her additude would change too. She turned back to the women who was helping her. "Please I just need to stay here for the night I can't go outside. Once the sun is down I am not to step in the darks of the shadows, it might get me, thne my everything will be lost." She spoke still eyeing the guy.

Sofficating me in its grip....
Daliah stared at the man who tried to hurt Jamie and frowned, what caused him to do this? She was puzzled but returned her attention to the woman who seemed to now have some fight in her.
What happened?
She finally asked.
Suicide NoeT
The knife broke at skin contact bearly making a small cut. Turning swiftly to the man she gripped her hand in a fist. "Shall I hurt you anyways?" Her temper flared as the killer just tryied to hurt her. "Please I wouldn't want to hurt you." Her voice was sweet again. "I've come to far to go back now, and I shall not have a so called man, Treat any women as he did to me." Idiot She thought to herself. "Little boy go sit down." Her voice mocked now as she knew she was in a different place her additude would change too.

The delusional thoughts of an individual in the throes of Death's grip was not a concern of Duc.
Nihilistic_Impact
<music/violence>

Firstly, main Gaian music made Fadis uncomfortable because all of her species's music was base 5, not the base 4 of humans. Secondly, did that guy just seriously attack someone?

Fadis got off her barstool quickly and drew out the rapier sheathed upon her back. Self defense mode, on. Running would be a good idea soon. The midget looked totally freaked out about this random attempted murder, even a failed one.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Suicide NoeT
Darkness all around me..

Dance With The Devil Tonight

"Knifes are boy toys that only hurt those who keep them." She spoke lowly as if to herself. She then looked to the women. "If you where a murder Slicing throats is a good way to kill somone else don't you think? But Attempt murder may only get you killed." She spoke with a small smirk. She kept he gloves on it was tempting, almost too tempting. "He was just being rude but I'm sure he'll stay in line now." She smiled lightly.

Sofficating me in its grip....
[*whistles along to d**k in a Box*

Also: format, please. I hate to be a d**k, but... this is the second time I've asked. I won't ask a third time.

gonk ]

"Yeah. Well, she is my kid, so... well, it runs in the family. You should have met her mother."

Rhoslyn wouldn't comment on the kill thing. Pretty much every regular here had already killed someone or something, typically both. Violence was fun until someone lost an eye. Then it was really fun because they'd lose half their frame of vision and depth perception, and he could toy with them for a while.

Then the HoH fighter tried to kill the girl. And although Rhoslyn didn't exactly approve or disapprove, he did have a reputation to maintain.

"Oy! We have an arena for this sort of thing."
Daliah nodded to the girl a bit nervously, best not bother this one anymore.
Well Jamie, if you need anything feel free to ask me, or Ross, maybe even his daughters.
She pointed them out to the lady and smiled,
I have to tend the bar now.
Making her way to the back of the bar she ran her fingers gently across Ross's jaw line when she passed him, then began to make herself another White Russian.

Eloquent Gawker

"And she even liked my leather I was wearing the other day. Together we came to the conclusion that I should really wear each outfit I have for you so if there's any you don't like...I know not to wear them. You did like the leather though right? I really like that one so I'd be heartbroke if you didn't." She pouted then brushed off the apron to her maid's dress. Being as the seagulls were dead she could go back to wearing her usual outfit.
All the buzz of The Black Sand really didn't seem to phase her, she sat there just keeping her cool trying not to get into anyones buisness unless someone decided to get into hers.

She finshed her drink and looked at it. "Hummppphhh" empty glasses this fast always meant it was going to be a long night. She just slid it back and forth between her hands thinking about the things she'd normaly be doing on a monday night....Oh wait...nothing basking the the gloryness of herself. Rather than other people and other peopels problems.
Duc's knife was in perfect order, tempered steel had that odd ability of being stronger then flesh. Now if he had tried to stab through the sternum, which anyone would agree is a stupid idea, then he would have broken the blade.

He listened as she issued her last threats and was on the whole saddened by the lack of conflict his act of violence as provoked. Sure there was the little blue person with the rapier now; but that wasn't a threat and it was only one person.

"You truly don't know when to just shut up and die."

With a calmness and a fading of the music Duc walked back to the bar and cleaned his knife.
"Mmm, I wonder how much like a cat you are."

Rawr. Innuendo and suggestive speaking abound. How the hell he can hit on someone when there are knives and swords being drawn is beyond me.

"
So, what kind of date did you have in mind? Dinner and a movie? Or perhaps a day on the beach."

It was obvious Nic's interest had been piqued.

"
Why wait? Perhaps there is something you're not telling?"

He had his suspicions. After all, she WAS a catgirl. Or something like that. And apparently not someone who was wearing a headband and a butt plug either.

"
Cute ears, by the way."

Nic then glanced over at Fadis.

"
Oh, hey, didn't notice you there. Hey Ross, get the girl a steak, on me. Gotta make up for the whole 'tossing her at an armed dragon dude' thing."

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
She said nothing in return but instead took a seat carfully making sure not the have her skin touch anything. "I should just be dead..." She whispered to herself. The nshe thought of all shes been through. Maybe theres a reason she ended up here? She woud soon find out.

((Opps Sorry didn't see the first one lol))
Daliah addressed the woman with the purple hair happily again,
Hey, sorry had to abandon you back there. Once again, I'm Daliah, and I'm the bartender. Want me to refil that for ya? What was it again?
She waited for the womans response with a big smile on her face.
Aaaaand just like that, and attempted murderer just casually walks off. Talk about mentally unstable. Fadis blinked, waited a few seconds, then calmly sheathed her rapier. Very...weird...person. She sat back down on her barstool, not noticing Nic because of bad English skills and not hearing her actual name. She also ignored the non-victim's continuous emo-ing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff