Welcome to Gaia! ::

Higher than Rhoslyn? One would need to get blazed... actually, more than his writer, which is both impressive and disturbing considering said person had yet to be sober this year. Anyway, onto the actual reply.

"Good aftermorning, Kitty. How'd the bird-hunting go?"

And then some injured girl. Popular tonight, wasn't it? He could smell the blood and fear. Any other night, it'd be just as intoxicating as the booze - or Daliah's kisses - but he had things to do.

Aña would re-start the fire, keeping it a nice ochre red. On that note, I just discovered that Wikipedia has some random topless presumably-African woman on the entry for "red ochre." The more you know...

EDIT: Rhoslyn blinked, not too familiar with the drink, then nodded. Vodka, limes, soda. Shake, serve. No problem.

"Sure, one second."

He'd get on the mixing, then slide it down the bar towards her.

[It's actually the third most popular entrance, just behind walking in through the front door... and ahead of wandering in from the beach. ^.^]

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Suicide NoeT
Darkness all around me..

Dance With The Devil Tonight

Her small figure stood only 5'3 and looked about 110 pounds. "Where am I?" Her voice sounded angelic, like music to ones ears. She said nothing more, thats all she wanted to know, why say anything that didn't need to be. She waited for her reply.

Sofficating me in its grip....

Eloquent Gawker

A happy little purr was Kitty's first reply to his question. "It'll take some time for the population to get its number back up. I showed your daughter the big sack of dead fowl. I really like her. She's sweet. She even offered to help when I said I was bored and wanted to go out on a date." Her eyes lit up as she answered however her face seemed to grow a little more red. Her body temperature was rising again. What a bother! She hated when this happened but at least she wasn't actually feeling too terribly over-heated.
Oh honey, you're in the Black Sand's Bar.
She led her to a chair near by sitting her down.
Now what's your name?
Daliah had to know a bit more about her before she could go asking her questions on HOW she got her. Before she could let the woman reply she ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, filling it with warm water and throwing a clean washrag into it, then she ran out back to the girl without spilling a drop.
Let me clean you up some.
She rung out most of the water from the washrag and started to wash off some of the blood avoiding the cuts and bruises, she'll get those if the girl allow's her. She doesn't want to hurt her any more than she has been hurt.
Fadis watched the sudden spectacle of people from the shoreline. No one looked particularly threatening, so that was good. Maybe she'd join them, assuming none of them demonstrated vampirism. Then she'd have to run like hell. But that didn't seem to be the likely case--some regulars, a shy-looking person, and someone who apparently had a date with a spiked club. No threats, per se.

The blue-skinned midget finally decided to join the group. She timidly walked across the sand and stepped into the bar before sitting down on a nearby stool. Interesting set of people, here.
Anita played with her hair that fell to the left side of her face, she was still taking in everything around her.

The girl that came in that was hurt, the sense of lust or love between the man and the women, the smell of steak lingering in the air. All things she had forgotten about staying at her house so much.
[********]

Rhoslyn's initial assumption was... well, obvious. Hoping that Nic wouldn't j**z his pants from the sheer amount of estrogen, he laughed at Kitty's reply.

"I'm sure that was Aña, and yeah, she is. Manipulative as all hell, though, but I'd figure that she'd like you."

Beaming at her, he'd go back to the purple-haired woman and nod, brushing Daliah's side with the back of his hand as he did.

"Hope the drink's right. Haven't made it before, but I do recall it from 'tending school."

[Suicide, can you please not do that code-format thing? It's... well, loud.]
Anita looked down at the drink that was infront of her, it looked like it was made right, but she'd better taste it. She picked it up in her small hands teh glass almost as big as her face, the liquid flowing down into the back of her throat. "Yup it tastes just fine" She smiled placing the glass back down on the counter "Thanks" She loked away to see if anything new was happening or if anyone else had entered teh bar than crack her neck from left to right.

Eloquent Gawker

She tilted her head to the side. "Manipulative? But she seemed so innocent. Hmm...well then maybe her and I could have lots of non-boring fun together! But first I just want someone to take me out. Don't really care who. It's the activities that matter not so much the person. Plus I want someone to make a fuss over me since that hasn't happened in awhile." She then had a thought come across her head. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for her to go on a date for a few days. It would really matter how warm her fever got this time. "So I'm not sure what it is but I definately don't like something about this room tonite...I can't put my finger on it though but it's making me kinda want to kill..." She smiled sweetly at her comment, she didn't know if she really wanted to go that far but oh well she'd already said it.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Suicide NoeT
Darkness all around me..

Dance With The Devil Tonight

She backed away quickly once she felt the cloth on her skin. "Don't touch me." The water froze on her cheek as the water on the cloth froze too. "I'm Called Jamie, though I'm not sure thats who I am." Her voice stuttered and broke as she tried to recall everything she could. "You must not get to close to me, If I touch you I'll hurt you." Her blue eyes shifted looking around. She spoke quetly about it to her.

Sofficating me in its grip....
[...oh boy.

Post comin' soon enough; I just need time to watch this spectacle.]
"Maybe you should move Ladies' Night."

Nic just grinned. Plenty of women tonight.

"
Mmm, Bonfire's seem to be chick magnets."

Well, they did. Every monday they seemed to get a surplus of female customers.

"
Bird hunting? What did you hunt?"

He looked over at Kitty. And then went back to devouring his steak.

"
...Non-Boring fun huh?"

He could certainly come up with many fun activities.

"
A date huh?"

He hadn't dated in a while. It was mostly just drinks, flirting, making out, and then a night of sex. Dating seemed... Well, a concept that Nic had forgotten. Last time he dated, it was twins.
Suicide NoeT
She backed away quickly once she felt the cloth on her skin. "Don't touch me." The water froze on her cheek as the water on the cloth froze too. "I'm Called Jamie, though I'm not sure thats who I am." Her voice stuttered and broke as she tried to recall everything she could. "You must not get to close to me, If I touch you I'll hurt you." Her blue eyes shifted looking around. She spoke quetly about it to her.

The blow must have knocked Madame out, truly it was a great shame as no conflict has been sparked by his act of violence. No one even noticed it.

But then other people came in and Duc's music changed. Still the same artist; but now Maria(I like it Loud) played, still filling the entire establishment with no real source to the sound.

Dropping the glass Duc moved to the new individual that seemed hurt and was being attended to by Ross' little toy. Grasping his LaGriffe knife he slid his index finger through the ring of the grip and pulled the small hooked knife out from its hiding place.

Walking up as though he wanted to enquire into the lass's condition Duc would stand besides her, concern in his eyes as she panicked at a touch.

Then he smiled and slashed out the knife, dragging the blade deep enough across the neck for her to bleed out in a painful manner.

Perhaps now his conflict would happen.
She backed up instantly so not to offend Jamie.
Alright, Jamie. What can we do to help? Maybe some new clothes and some gloves for starters? A nice shower, if it doesn't freeze?
She felt as if she needed to help the girl. Even Ross's touch, though it would have made her want to tackle him, didn't affect her. Nothings more important than someone's life. Unless it's your families life...if you had a family.
Anita hardly sipped her drink more like took big gulps of it. For such a tiny girl you'd think that her stomach couldn't hold any large amount of liqour. Her eyes seemed to move over to the man that kept making comments that perhaps would soon enough get on her nerves.

She glanced at him for a few moments and shook her head and spoke lightly under her breath "Men" And sipped her drink, placing it back on the table.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff