Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wednesday is great!
Daliah was nothing but happy hearing the day being planned out. And when she was commanded to close her eyes she only did so immediatley. Once feeling the necklace's touch on her she opened her eyes just as quick as she closed them.
Oh my gosh!
She stared down at it smiling and touching it, if it had been any other animal she would have denied it. But being that it was a sharks tooth, she let it go. They have so many sets of teeth. The teenagers stare on them and Ross's comment about it caused her to slightly peak over her shoulder at them, she wasn't sure if she should smile, wave, or just stare back. Which ever the case she didn't do anything like that. Daliah frantically turned her head to face Ross again.
What should I do?
She whispered.

--Edit--

Hearing Nic's comment about "******** Bunny" made Daliah fume. She stared daggers at him wanted to leap across the counter and shove the gun barrel down his throat, her finger on the trigger.
[******** a*****e
she whispered under her breath.
"Uh... I don't know. I haven't had a-" Rhoslyn paused briefly to think of the words, then continued "-significant other for about twelve years, and I suspect they're going to be jealous of you. I suppose just ignore it for now, and meet 'em later."

He'd turn to glare in their general direction, and the kids would get back to the robot. Which was immediately followed by a glare at Nic.

"Dude, seriously, what the hell? If I were just after sex I'd have joined you with... whatever her name was. Or just glamour up any female who'd had too much to drink." Humans. Rhoslyn'd sigh, then start playing with Daliah's hair to try to calm her down.

"I really don't get humans, not even after a few hundred years pretending to be one..."
Nic just laughed a bit and grinned.

"
Just teasing. Besides, take it as a compliment, I'm endorsing the relationship. Maybe Ross will have little bunnies running around here soon."

More chuckling and grinning.

"
Mmm, Steak."

He was still watching them.

"
Heh. Not sure how accurate calling me Human would be man."
Daliah was calming down a bit, Ross's comments to her and the others, and the fact that he was playing with her hair helped a lot. And still the thought of killing the man lingered in the back of her head.
Well I could see what you mean, but keep in mind, I'm half human too. Some things you say may apply to my other side. Some folks though can't look passed my ears, all they think of me as is a demon.
She sighed and played with her necklace then brought her hand up to his cheek and kissed him tenderly on the lips.
Rhoslyn had one brief second of sheer, absolute, and total WTF-panic at:

"...little bunnies running around here soon."

And then, every thought vanished entirely as Daliah kissed him. Without meaning to sound like a cheap romance novel or half the teenagers on Gaia, his head would spin and for a few timeless moments that never lasted long enough, he'd forget to do such important life-giving activities such as "breathing."

After the kiss, he'd slowly open his eyes back, looking dreamily pleased.

"Mmh. Feel free to do that as often as you'd like."

Now, there was just the simple matter of catching his breath and letting the blood flow back to his brain from certain other regions.
Her long purple hair flowed behind her down her back the ends jusst hitting the small of her back. Her size was hardly intimidating, being maybe five feet tall and a hundred pounds if that. Her head faced the ground as she entered the bar, her eyes dark if you were to see them.

Her pale tiny hands shut the door behind her, and she lightly paced over to the bar and took a seat. Careful never to look up and great anyone. She placed teh bulk of her hair to the left side of her and took her torn gloves off her hands. Finger nails long, and pointed alost as if they'd been purposly sharpened to a point.

Finally she looked up and took in everything around her. Not smiling just a blank face of someone who's seen a lot of terror in her life.
She smiled and nodded, the "little" bunnies phrase kind of made her a bit sad, from other things that have happened in the past, but she subsided it. A story for another day. Though the kiss might have been something he favored, and was dreamy about, it affected her a bit less than him. But she doesn't have those male parts, she just has some weird emotion that causes her to go "in-heat". The only thing that was noticable to prove she enjoyed the kiss was the sensetivity of said kiss, and her heartbeat which raised quite a bit.
I'll keep that in mind.
Daliah said as she winked and walked away to get her drink from off the counter. The white russian was calling her name a bit.
"I think the steaks are done."

Nic was starving. And definitely impatient regarding waiting for the steak.

"
Might want to make sure Cal doesn't get pregnant as well though Ross."

Nic just grinned a bit and noticed his lack of a drink.

"
Mmm, got any good scotch?"
Rhoslyn's eyes would linger on Daliah's backside as she walked until the creaking of the Magical Front Door That Only Appears To Newcomers™ brought his attention to the new purple-haired female. Rubbing the back of his neck, Rhoslyn grinned.

"Welcome to the Black Sand. I'm Rhoslyn, the owner. Anythin' I can getcha?"

Sip, sip.

After a drink of pineapple juice, he'd look around quickly, wondering if anyone else was there and/or needed a drink. Then it occurred to him - steaks. Cue JAZZHANDS and the stuff flying through the air to land in front of Nic.

"OY! Aña, start the fire!"

What was Nic saying? Something about kids? Rhoslyn'd blink a few times, then note to discuss that later with Daliah. It wasn't exactly a subject he'd want to discuss in front of complete strangers, especially paying customers. Well, exclusively paying customers.

"We're fey. Fertility ain't exactly common with us."

Shrugging, he poured a nice glass of scotch and idly wondered why Nic wasn't in a coma after Cal was done with him. Oh well. He didn't want to know that badly.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
Suicide NoeT
Darkness all around me..

Dance With The Devil Tonight

The woods rush around as the senery changes so quickly the girl dosen't notice. Looking back for a second only to see the woods around her frozen in time with the white icy she covers it in. Her icy blue eyes fill with terror as the black cloaked creature still follows swiftly behind her. She continues to run wit heverything she has but it seems like she had been running for hours. Her legs where sore her bodyexhausted. She pleaded in her head. "only one more step, just one more. Her feet felt like 100lbs now as she stayed with past. As a root sticking out of the snowy frozen ground where her feet step she falls tripping as ice covers where she touches. Srcaping up her cheek and arm. Scrableing to get up quickly she sees the cloak close in on her. She is just out of its reach.

Finaly light is seen With this new found hope she pushes herself to make it to the clearing. As minutes past she runs faster with all her might and rushes out to the streams of rays that warm her cold beaten body. She enjoys it for a second before watching the cloaked creature stop in its tracks. Smileing lightly she knew she was safe for now. Walking now, she finds the closest place to her. A small tavern. Her body wants her to colaspe on the ground but she knows if she is alone at night she won't be safe. Her bodypushes further as the small girl walks into the bar.

Her beautiful fae was covered with bruises and blood. Her body was covered in torn jeans and a white shirt. Barefoot she was and her feet, legs, arms where all brusied. on her wrist was a barcode imprinted in black ink. She looked around desperatly. She never spoke a word.

Sofficating me in its grip....

((hope you don't mind dramatic entrances...))

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty ran in with a big smile on her face. Obviously she had had a good day. "Hiya guys! Everyone's favorite Kitty has returned once more!" She jumped ontop of the bar counter to sit. Why she never sat in an actual stool was beyond even her. Most likely she just liked being a bit higher than others around her.
Ross, I'll handle the lady, you handle...Nic, and his steak.
She eyed Nic furiously at the sound of his name rolling off her tongue. She knew they were just words, but it still didn't settle well with her. Figuring that Ross let her take control again, Daliah recovered her attention to the new patron at the bar and smiled greeting her formally,
Well, hello there! I'm Daliah, the bartender here. Whats your name? And let me handle your orders.
While waiting for the womans response she eye'd Ross. She couldn't wait for the bonfire tonight. She also couldn't remember what she wanted to think about, it was something else Nic said...there she goes getting angry at Nic again...she might as well not think about what he said anymore, let it slip away slowly as she drank her own beverage, every last drop.

--Edit--

She stared at the torn up bloody girl who entered the bar and immediatly rushed to her side,
Are you okay miss!?
She'd have to leave Ross to the purple lady and the cat woman again. This woman was obviously hurt and scared.
Well of course you're not okay, you need medical attention, and fast!
Daliah kept her hand on the womans shoulder and looked around, she knew one of Ross's children, and Ross(?) had some kinda special medical power. Or she could just bandage the woman up with what medical knowledge she had.

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty sat there on the bar counter humming to herself when suddenly her ears perked up. Something was wrong but she wasn't sure what. There was something in the bar she didn't take a liking too however she didn't quite know what it was. Closer attention would reveal her face was slightly red, almost as if she were blushing or had a slight fever. Her eyes also seemed a bit more alert than normal and her tail swayed and flickered as she just wasn't able to sit still tonite for some reason.
"Heh, Well, I'm well known for fertility. So just keep an eye on her."

He would just grin and start to down the scotch. And then dig into his steaks.

"
God I love these steaks."

Munch munch devour.

"
I don't think your girlfriend likes me very much."
Rosa Vernal
Rhoslyn's eyes would linger on Daliah's backside as she walked until the creaking of the Magical Front Door That Only Appears To Newcomers™ brought his attention to the new purple-haired female. Rubbing the back of his neck, Rhoslyn grinned.

"Welcome to the Black Sand. I'm Rhoslyn, the owner. Anythin' I can getcha?"

Her eyess lit up a little bit and s light innocent smile came across her face.

"Ummm.........."Talking wasn't really her thing, you could see her getting shy and then she regained her composer "Yeah if you don't mind I'd like a Vodka Slime" This was her usual drink, she rarely drank anything else "Actually, could you that a double?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff