Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ Totally planned this. ;D ]

"Woo..."

Nic was walking along the beach. Bored. Somewhat tired. And hungry. But hey, he had recovered from his past injuries. But his left arm was still ********. He wouldn't be able to use it at 100% anymore. Maybe 80%.

"
Man, they better start clearing that land soon."

Nic muttered to himself. Before deciding to head up to the bar.

"
Hey Ross. Whats fresh? I'm kind of hungry."
"Ah, spiffy."

He'd just refill the glass, not keen on the idea of getting another one dirty. Besides, alcohol was a disinfectant and the health codes didn't apply here. Nor did the public safety laws, but that requires someone in a wheelchair to show up. Speaking of which, has anybody ever RP'ed a dude in a wheelchair aside from that one X-Man dude?

Anyway, pour, pour, stir, and serve. After checking to be sure that Daliah was busy with the other woman, he'd unfasten his necklace and stick it into his pocket, then look back at her as if she was the most important person there.

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Tap. Tap. Madam's diamond rings clanked against the hollow sounding ivory. Batting a forest of flake eyelashes Madam smirked. A smirk witch quickly turned into a curl of the lips, wide, cat-like grin.

"Why, Hello Nurse!" The Russian nodded towards her, then pulled back. "Oh, darling, far too formal." Setting down the paraphernalia the nameless lass picked her martini up by it's little stem. "Madam, Dahliah." She paused to take a sip. "They call me Madam. Madam with a taste for a vodka chaser and another martini."
Duc wouldn't have cared if someone else had used the glass before him, even if that person had the plague, his body was altered enough that it could handle any disease or sickness. He took his drink and enjoyed himself.

Ross should have remembered the poor fool from last year HoH that had ended up near dead and was placed into a wheelchair straight from the original Star Trek.
Not quite sure how to respond to silence and being an extrovert, Rhoslyn tilted his head to the side, then perked up as Nic arrived.

"Fresh? Uh... well, aside from new alcohol, it's all the same stuff preserved thanks to modern fridge science."

Steak, perhaps? Rhoslyn walked over to the fridge and opened it, serving himself some pineapple juice right after.

"Though, you can go fishing if you want. Cal brought a speargun, for some odd reason..."
Coming right up Madam!
She smiled to her and got the contents for her drink pouring them into seperate cups she placed them infront of her.
Enjoy!
After serving Madam her drinks she mixed her own, her favorite, a White Russian.
I know this does seem a bit odd, I heard you mention this drink when I was walking in. It's my favorite, just ask Ross. The first day he met me, I ordered this.
Daliah took a few sips of the drink and placed it down softly on the counter. If anything she hated, it was the sound of glass hiting a table. Hurt her ears a bit.

[[I LOVE(D) YOUR AVI!!! So colorful. heart heart ]]
The quiet and seemingly introverted man sipped at his drink, this time around enjoying the fruity taste as it fought with the hardness of the alcohol. All in all Duc was having a good time; but one thing was missing.

There was no music playing, that just couldn't do.

With a sigh and the snap of his finger music boomed through the establishment as a techno beat started itself up out of nowhere. Duc laughed as Scooter, Lass uns Tanzen started to play.

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
"Who said I was mentioning the drink?" Batting her eyelashes, the woman chuckled at herself, then looked towards her drinks.

"Any drink is my favorite." Oh, was it ever the truth. "So is it true, Rossy? Is the White Russian the skirt's drink?" The eccentric loon snatched the martini and waved it around with a gesture. "Could I trouble you, Daliah, for another olive?"
"Mmm, don't feel like fishing at the moment. How about a couple steaks instead?"

Nic found himself a stool and sat down.

"
I can't help but notice that this place gets busy on Monday's. Maybe its the bonfire?"

Nicholas just smiled a bit and looked at the... two patrons. Okay, so it wasn't very busy, but hey, it was better than what they had had recently.
And then, music. It didn't quite go with the laid-back-drugfest-on-the-beach motif he was going for, but it'd do.

"Yeah, Daliah's been a fan of that for a while. I almost made her a Black Russian out of habit the first time, though."

Rhoslyn laughed, tapping his fingers against his leg to the sound of the beat. Maybe it did go with the drugfest on the beach theme, come to think of it. He'd JAZZHANDS the steaks onto the grill in reply to Nic, then shrugged.

"Could be. Fire doesn't really start until 7, and it's... uh, just past 3."

He'd continue to watch Daliah, hoping they'd get a quick moment of patron satisfaction so he could give her that necklace already. Rhoslyn did still feel kinda bad about being forced into standing her up, but at least he'd been there in person.
Daliah blushed,
I'm terribly sorry!
The sound of the womans laughter made her laugh a bit herself. When Madam directed her attention back to Ross she took another swig of her drink, nearly spitting it out when she tried to answer the womans question for another olive.
Mh-Yes!
She hurridly ran to the jar of olives in the fridge and grabbed a toothpick to fish one out. Daliah scurried back to Madam and placed it in her drink.
Here ya go!

--Edit--
She sighed a bit and smiled turning towards Ross winking to him and took another drink of her White Russian.
So Ross, when is our next date?

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
The olive in her drink, Madam tipped it to her mouth and swallowed a pretty little mouthful.
"Yes, indeed. Thank you very kindly." Satisfied, the wealthy whitey picked leaned herself back in the seat to prop her spider-like legs on top of the table. Aw, relaxation.
Listening to the music put Duc into a happy place; but still something was lacking from the scene. He had his drink, he had his music, he was relaxed; but their was a crucial component missing to it all.

Conflict.

Surest way to conflict was violence. Duc looked at his half finished glass and was briefly saddened by the waste that was to come; but for the sake of his sanity his actions must be done.

Standing up Duc walked a few steps, towards the women in the establishment and at Madame swung a hand clinching the glass of alcohol. Across her face he aimed his blow, to strike with the hard bottom.
"How about Wednesday? It's my regular day off, although I must admit I can't follow my own schedule worth a damn." Rhoslyn grinned at her, then stepped a bit closer. "Also, close your eyes, please."

Assuming she did, he'd pull her close and put the shark's-tooth necklace around her neck before holding her. Taking a breath, he spoke quietly to her, not noticing Duc's glass-swinging action.

"I really missed you, and I'm sorry I had to leave. Also, don't look now, but Aña and Cal are staring."

The two teenagers were indeed looking, although Cal had actually looked over to Duc and his swing. With any luck, this would end well.
"Woo, Looks like Ross got himself a ******** bunny..."

Nic just grinned a bit before watching his steaks cook. God they were good.

"
There gonna be fighting here now? I liked this place because it didn't have the bar brawls..."

Though, Nic did enjoy a good bar brawl every now and then. The stools were great. But he didn't feel like one right now. So, in his board shorts and a new hawaiian shirt, he would watch his steaks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff