Welcome to Gaia! ::

I should be saying that to you!
She laughed to herself and as usual poured herself something to drink before offering some to the customer. She only did this because sometimes it tempted the customer to have a drink. Her drink this time would be unsweetened iced tea, like last night.
So Jace what can I get ya?
Daliah took a sip of her drink not breaking eye contact.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
...Appreciate the blessings life gives you now...

"I'll take what you're havin' if ya don't mind dear." He said leaning on the counter and giving her a smile as his orange eyes kept it's connection into her eyes.

...for you never know how soon life will ask for them back...
She nodded and ducked down getting a glass from under the counter and pouring him some unsweetened iced tea,
Do you want a lemon in it?
She asked placing the cup on the counter and started to cut out lemon slices, she wanted one in hers even if he didn't want his.
You know, your eyes are quite orange, mezmerising(Frick I wish I knew how to spell it...mesmerize?) It cool.
She smiled and looked around placing a finger between her lips.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

"Sure I'll take one." He said to her as he then replied to the comment about his eyes. "Thanks. I heard a couple of people tell me that actually." He said as he leaned on the counter a bit further.

Daliah placed the lemon slice in his lemon and handed him a bendy straw,
Here ya' are Jace, enjoy!
She took another sip of her beverage and sighed looking up at the sky, then back down at Jace who was leaned a bit further on the counter,
So, whats new with you?
She spun around and scooted down a bit, so not to bump him, and leaned her back against the counter still looking at him with her iced tea in her hands. She'd take a sip every so often.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

((Sorry, had to chase the mail lady...fun.))

"Nothin' much, just thought I'd give ya some company today." Jace took a sip after saying that and then threw the question back at her. "What's new with you?"

[[I had to get my mail ladies autograph one time...long story. smile ]]

Daliah nodded to him,
Well thats nice of you, now isn't it?
She chuckled a bit to herself and finished off her iced tea only to refill the glass. In the midst of refilling the glass she looked up at him and pointed at the patch,
Well me and some of the people here all went off to this cage for a few hours to hunt down lycans and find hostages for some kinda suited place. Well I fell down a hole got smashed in the face by a sharp rock, gonna have a nasty scar next to my right eye.
She smiled and rubbed it,
Kinda hurts a lot. Then last night, had a date with Ross. Got attacked by some tidal waves, but no harm done.
Daliah shrugged it off and returned to her leizurely(sp) stance leaning her back against the counter and talking to him.
Rhoslyn stood up from his kneeling position in the greenhouse, having just watered the plants. Going to the showers, he'd rinse off and towel down quickly before walking towards the bar.

"Good morning, Daliah and... other person."

Going behind the bar, Rhoslyn extracted a coffee grinder and his coffee pot and promptly went to work.

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir

"Lord Vernal?"

"Wait, what?"

With a sigh, he reached at his waist and clasped his hands around something before pulling out his moonblade out of thin air, then running his hand across the blade to cover it with blood. Raising the polished metal to his lips, he exhaled, fogging up the cool blue metal.

"I have to take this. Be right back."

He'd walk away as the blade's facet turned to show another fey's face, and would quickly jog down the beach, talking quietly so as to not be heard. A few minutes of talking later and he'd return, frowning and with his eyebrows bunched together.

"Daliah, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to get the kids and go. There's been an emergency back where I come from, and I'm needed. I wish you could come with me, but..." he waved his hand in the air "- certain members of my family and the Black Court would challenge you to duels. Which would only make things more complicated at a time when speed is needed."

Rhoslyn spoke rather quickly, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"But, I'd still love to go out with you again, and last night was... wonderful."

He'd wait around for the last-minute goodbyes and such, then gather his kids and just vanish in a flash of white light.

[I'll be online later tonight, I hope.]
She jumped up in shock from Ross's sudden appearence and dissapearence,
Oh hey there! This "other person" is Jace.
When he left suddenly and came back she nodded in confusion, a some-what "okay...?" look on her face.
Well I don't think I'm ready for a duel anyways, so I'll see ya later. And yes, last nights date was magnificent, can't wait for the next one.
She smiled cheerfully and waved goodbye to him.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

"Hey there Ross." He smiled as he disappeared. "So is that you're boss or you're boyfriend?" He had to ask since she referred to him as "other person" and the fact that she said something about a date. He didn't hear the whole thing clearly.

Daliah looked down at her feet and sighed,
Ya know, I'm not really sure. It's kinda both but nothings official. And it kinda bothers me a bit because how would this make me look, dating my boss...
She shook her head in dissapointment,
Its tough...and at first I was disgusted in myself. I'm gonna stop there though...I don't want to talk about it anymore. What about you, whats your dating life like?
A forced smile appeared on her face.

[[Gosh, that "other person" bit sounds terrible, I only wrote it because thats what the Ross guy said.]]

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

"Dating life? Yeah like I have one...I'm single." Jace said with a slight smile. "And I have to attend a marriage soon." He said and that repeated inside his head so many times.

A good lookin' man like you is single? Is that good?
She wasn't sure how to respond to being single, she remembered how she used to be single all the time. Ever since she came here though...maybe thats why she liked being here. She got a bit of attention.
Oh who's wedding, if you don't mind me asking?
She took a long drink of her iced tea and placed the glass down.

[[Hey I'll brb, like 30 mins I haveta take my brother and his gf and drop them off at the mall. biggrin ]]

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

"My friend Shadow. He's getting married next week I believe." Jace couldn't answer to that's good. He didn't know how. It was sorta good and sorta bad.

((No problem. PM me when you come back.))

I love weddings!
She chimed happily jumping up and down, her ears flopping against her head when she bounced. Along with what some men would instantly look to when a female figure'd bounce.
When's the wedding?!
Daliah asked him, her hands clenched tightly together below her chin, eyes big and sparkly. She obviously wanted to go, even if she didn't know the folks gettin' married.

[[UGH brb again, gotta go pick them up now. FRICKKKK]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces