Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules #9 and #10 have been changed. Please review them for your protection.

Yes ma'am! 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
Pollwhore 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 > >>

[[ Need to head out. Thanks for the RP guys. -subscribes- ]]
User Image
Maxine "Max" Hart

The girl's hooves continued to click throughout the building. Her icy blue eyes wandered the room, trying to find her play mate for the night. as she wandered, she happened to pass by a man in a tailored suit. Pointed ears over heard his introduction.
"My name is Alaster MorningStar."
There were two more clicks, then she came to a halt The girl giggled, covering her pink lips with her small hand. MorningStar? He sounded like a My Little Pony character.
Her devil's tail swayed behind her slowly. Speaking of tails, the girl had noticed that this man also had a tail. Feeling playful, she reached for his tail, gently grasping onto it. Perhaps he'd be the one to help her out in her current quest. "Hey...." She mumbled, tugging gently. "I'm hungry." Her free hand pressed a finger against her lips. She was absolutely starving.
Isaac had tuned out. Everything going on around him was bereft of sound as he sat at the bar with his face in his hands.

His chest rose and fell with his gentle breathing as he slowly came back to the land of the living(figuratively speaking) to join the people partaking in their social niceties. From beneath his tinted sunglasses, his gazes darted around the room as he tried to take in the things that had changed since he had withdrawn into himself. A few more people had shown up, and from the feel of the air, it seemed that some may have even come and gone in the short time he wasn't paying attention.

Grabbing the wine bottle, he took another swig of the contents before setting it aside and pulling out a pack of cigarettes. Taking one from the pack, he stuck it between his thin, pale lips, and produced a lighter from the pocket of his coat. It was a black Zippo that had a silver thundercloud being pierced by three bolts of lightning etched onto the front.

Lighting his cigarette, he set the pack and the lighter by the bottle of wine and manifested an ashtray out of nothingness and set it on the bar in front of him.

"I hope you don't mind," he said under his breath to whoever had say over whether or not he smoked in the building.

Friendly Dabbler

You're No Jesus Christ

Put the gun in my mouth and pull the triggerUser Image
Put the gun in my mouth, it tastes so bitter

Ƙɨmɨƙo

When cigarettes were pulled out, she pulled ashtrays out from under the counter and set them in front off the smokers. She wanted one too, but she'd wait until things were settled for a minute. "Good to meet ya, Mister Morningstar." She said with a nod as she watched one of the imps greet someone and promptly come scampering for the bar. Only the kitchen imps wielded the Wonderland spoons. Then some girl came up to Alaster, and Kimiko went about her own business of pulling a tin of tattoo-goo out of one of her back pockets and set it on the counter. Then, she started to unwrap the cellophane from around the fresh tattoo on her right forearm (described in intro post.) Opening the tattoo-goo, she proceeded to spread it about on the tattoo.

((OOC:: Lol, I have a character who's last name is Brightstar. x3))

...I feel so alive here...

I feel so alive here
I feel so alive here

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Since no one besides the imp seemed to have noticed him, Demyx quietly slipped over to one of the barstools with his shot glass, still trying to be as unobtrusive as possible. He would have happily downed the whole bottle of tequila, but not only could he probably not afford it - after all, this was the top-shelf stuff - he probably wouldn't sober up for a week. Especially since he hadn't eaten since yesterday. "Could you please get me...just...some fish or something?" he asked the imp, as long as it was still around. "Maybe some simple baked cod?"

Friendly Dabbler

((OOC:: Just as a qualifier, because I had an issue with this in the last run of Rose, the imps are NPCs. This means you control them. I'll bring them out if I need to, but like I mentioned I think in my last post, only the kitchen imps have the wonderland magic. (thank my friend Tea and Virtue for that) I'll get another post out here in a few minutes.))

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
[[Ah, good to know. Most places I've been in, the owner or designees micromanage all of that.]]
((Hah! Sorry for the delay was caught in the real world for a moment. And yes I am a mother flying my little pony!))

Alaster couldn't help but be more then a little surprised when the young grasped his tail, since he tended to forget that it was there most of the time. He looked down to her and smiled revealing a set of rather prominent and sharp teeth. Alaster was from a species of sentients that still consumed only meat and so had no need to things like molars.

Alaster had to admit, he always had a soft spot for young girls....not that he would admit that given who he was. "And how can I be of assistance my dear." Alaster said with a bright toothy grin.
User Image
Maxine "Max" Hart

The girl smiled up at the stranger. Her smile was far from innocent. She had hidden intentions, but she intended to keep them hidden until further notice.
Wasn't he listening? She resisted the urge to pout and she repeated herself. "I'm hungry." She had picked this man out of the bunch due to his demonic features. She thought she would have better luck with someone who was close to her own race. If he wasn't interested in helping the child out, then she would seek out another. The other man sitting at the bar looked equally delicious. Perhaps she'd help herself to that man in the near future, but for now...
Big, blue eyes starred up at the man. Her arms reached outwards, indicating that she wanted to be picked up. Maxine was a bit of a princess at times. She was attracted to both men and women, but when it came to men, she expected to be treated in the highest regard. Although, in a childish body like this one, that was often hard to come by. Unless, of course, she'd found a ***** in the bunch.
The Chthonian snuffed out his cigarette as he took the last swig of the wine from the bottle.

Standing up, the ashtray he manifested from nothingness disappeared, along with the cigarette butt inside it. Such parlor tricks were common among Gaian's, but he couldn't help but feel strange at being able to accomplish feats with little more than a thought. It was frightening to be honest. Before the deity had bestowed this gift upon he was little more capable of taking care of himself than a child, but that was because he was mortal. Now he wasn't sure what he was. His skin had lost most of it's color, leaving him with a paler complexion than normal, and his eyes had become something he had never seen. Instead of being a solid color, they swirled like smoke, and too look into them was to see the very storm clouds raging inside of him from the torrential power that had been locked there.

At the time he thought it was a bad thing, but as time progressed he saw the true gift that the deity had given him.

Opportunities.

Smiling at the woman, he dipped his head in a curt nod before a few hundred dollars bills came into existence on the bar.

With a sly smirk, he stepped backwards and vanished into nothingness. The scent that flooded the air was the same as when he made his arrival; the smell of ozone mixed with the salty freshness of an ocean breeze. The power that surged throughout the building for a brief second after his departure, mixed with the smell, gave one the feeling of a torrential typhoon lurking in the distance.

And then it was all gone, and no trace of him remained save the money he used to pay his bill.
"Oy, aren't the little princess?" Alaster said with a evil grin as he lifted her up. It wasn't that he not heard the young girl's request, it was merely that Alaster was having a hard time trying to figure out how he could help. An idea swam across his mind and his eyes got a little wider yet not in fear, but recognition. "Ah, you would like to eat me?" he said with a smile, "As long as it won't prove fatal my little princess." he said as he settled her unto his lap. "Please help yourself."
User Image
Maxine "Max" Hart

What a charming man he was. Maxine smiled triumphantly and wrapped her small arms around the man's neck. Not just a charmer, but a smart man, too. It seemed like they had an understanding of one another.
Blue eyes closed and she took in a breath. His scent filled her small lungs. He smelled delicious. Her eyes opened once again and she licked her lips. Oh yes. She would love to eat him. "I won't hurt you. In fact..." Her fingers laced themselves behind his neck. Small arms tugged him down to her. "I'll make you feel better." The succubus said just before she pressed her small lips onto his.
All she needed was a little energy. She had been starved of it for so long that she'd reverted into a weaker version of herself. But with the energy she took from him with a kiss, her body began to fill out immediately.
The weight in his lap grew, as did everything else on the girl's body. Her black, curled horns, devil's tail and hooved feet remained, but her legs grew longer, her hips wider and her chest... That grew astronomically. Her lips, which had become more plump, finally released his own. she had taken some energy from him, but it didn't make him weak. If anything, it helped reveal any tension he'd been feeling.
The succubus licked her lips and loosened her grip around the man's neck. however, she refused to remove herself from his lap.

Dangerous Geek

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
No one seemed to be taking any notice of him but the imp, for which Demyx was pretty grateful right now. He just thanked the imp politely when it brought the requested fish, trying to eat at a normal pace despite how hungry he suddenly was, and took a brief glance around at the other occupants. The little girl set his teeth on edge, for some reason based more on instinct than anything else - which instinct proved entirely justified as she turned into a grown succubus - but as long as she wasn't trying to hurt him, like hell was he going to go out of his way to start trouble, and the man she was talking to looked capable of dealing with her. The silent man with the cigarette had just disappeared, with a refreshing but brief after-sense of an approaching storm, but he was sure there'd been more people around than that...
Alaster let a long sigh as the sex demon drained him of his more primal energies. He had heard legends of these type of magical creatures when he was younger, but at least on his home world, sentients like her had been hunted to extinction by the humans generation before his own birth. "Ah, you're a succubus." Alaster said with a grin as he tried to adjust the uprising in his trousers, to no avail. Wagging a finger in mock protest he gently laid a kiss on her forehead, a sign of friendship amongst his people. "So my dear young friend." he asked as his hand settled gently unto her hip. "What is your name?" he asked, adding "Or shall I merely call you princess?" he laughed.

Alaster took a moment to turn his attention to the man eating the fish, he could sense his apprehension and wanted to calm him. "No need to worry good sir, she is doing me no harm." he said with a smile as he extending his hand in greeting. "My name is Alaster Morningstar, it's a pleasure to meet you."
User Image
Maxine "Max" Hart

The friendly kiss to the forehead didn't discourage the woman. He hadn't pushed her away and he was doing such a good job at feeding her ego. The woman giggled and leaned into the man. Since she had grown, she was finally filling out the white, button up top. Unfortunately for the long-sleeved shirt, her chest was threatening to snap a few buttons from their threads. The bottom of her shirt rested near her hips, leaving her in a pair of tight, black bottoms.
As she leaned in, her gaze took notice of another man sitting at the bar. He was eying the succubus suspiciously and it made her smirk. With her gaze on the stranger, she placed her wet tongue against Alaster's cheek, tasting his flesh.
"Nn... Maxine, Maxi... Princess will work just fine, though. Especially if you want to gain my affection." She was certain that the two of them were going to get along just famously.
The succubus began to toy with one of the man's horns while her tail moved about on it's own behind her, amused and entertained.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff