Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules #9 and #10 have been changed. Please review them for your protection.

Yes ma'am! 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
Pollwhore 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

¢яєαтσя αη∂ σωηєя;;
xx Neme-Goddess-of-Death

ℓιт ℓєνєℓ;;
xx Lazy-Lit +

тняєα∂ ℓαуσυт;;
xx Lulive

ѕтαтυѕ;;
xx Open

User ImageUser Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

██████ ████████████████

Your breath is heavy, distressed even. Your feet are trekking beneath you as quickly as possible. You’re running. You look over your shoulder, they’re gaining on you. You’ve pissed someone off royally, and now they’re after you. Whether you’re running down the street, down a forest path, a cobblestone road, it doesn’t matter what time, year, place you are. You take a turn, and come upon what seems like a quaint house nestled high up in a tree. There’s a spiral staircase leading up to it. You go running up it, not bothering to wonder about how you might have gone from the middle of a city into the woods. You burst through the door, not caring who might live there, slamming it behind you. “Hide me, please?!” you exclaim.

It’s upon a light shudder from the building that you realize that you’ve entered a tavern. No one inside seems to even notice or care about the shudder. There’s a fireplace on the western wall. The fire is lit but the logs don’t seem to burn, but you’re more than sure it’s a wood burning fireplace. There are four wing back arm chairs on either side of the fireplace with a solid wood darkly stained coffee table set between them. You’ve just come through the door on the Northern wall.

You keep looking around as you step further in, low lit cast iron sconces adorn the walls. Electric? They don’t look like candles. On the eastern wall is the bar, lined with brushed steel stools with black leather cushions.You feel a tug at your skirt or pant leg "Hey, you!" Calls out a mean, though quite obviously very very small voice. You look down. A little gray colored imp is looking up at you. “Welcome to the Black Rose Tavern and Inn! All worlds, all times are neutral here. You'll meet all sorts of interesting people from every day and age. Stay as long as you want. The door ahead of you leads to the baths." It pointed to a set of double doors by the stage. "When you go through it, you’ll see a large white wall. To the left is the women’s bath, to the right is the men’s. If you walk straight through the wall you’ll end up in the unisex bath. Up the stairs are the rooms. Each room has really big beds with lots of quilts and pillows, a wardrobe to put your clothing and supplies in, a desk, and a window with any view you wish to see from it. Breakfast is from seven to eight , lunch is from eleven to one, supper is from five to seven. You eat between those times it's left overs. The rates are posted there on the wall for the rooms, every room rate includes a full day’s worth of meals, and as much access to the baths as you like. If you decide to go into the baths, towels and robes will be folded and stacked neatly on shelves along the walls. Enjoy your stay and can I get ya something?”

Click for building layout

████████████████ ██████

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

██████ ████████████████

Thread Rule Number One
                                                                      You had better read these rules, and you'd better read them all. Once you're done, reread 'em. If you god mod during my roleplay, I will god mod you dead, and there won't be a damn thing you can do about it. All posts after you dying will be ignored/deleted. If you spam my thread you WILL be reported without hesitation.

Thread Rule Number Two
                                                                      If you’re going to fight, challenge each other to a duel. When you challenge each other to a duel, a door will appear and you will have a set area outside to kick the crap out of each other. Fighting between players is not allowed. You won't like it if I have to settle it. Whilst there's a door that appears for duels, Kimiko runs a "for shits and giggles" fight club inside the inn, that usually takes place on the dance floor. The rules for Fight Club will be listed below these thread rules.

Thread Rule Number Three
                                                                      This is a fairly laid back thread, but I still require some form of literacy. At least a paragraph is required. Write like you’re writing a story. No asterisk (* these things*). Write in third person. It’s easier to understand. Also, I’d appreciate (meaning don’t even consider doing it) the leaving of 1337 and chat speak at the door. That is unless you’re showing what your character’s typing or something like that. The rest of the post must be written in appropriate either American or Queen’s English. USE PROPER PUNCTUATION GRAMMAR AND SPELLING! It's not that hard, really, it's not. If you don't have spellcheck try your best or download the mozilla firefox or google chrome browsers. It's a beyond awesome browser (should you be using windows and not mac) and it has spellcheck built right into it. It puts a little red squiggly line under the word and all you have to do is highlight and right click the word for the correct spelling options. IF YOU DON'T USE PUNCTUATION YOU WILL NOT BE INTERACTED WITH. RUN ON SENTENCES MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A THREE YEAR OLD.

Thread Rule Number Four
                                                                      Only submit a profile if you intend to be a regular or employee. If you intend to be an employee, there's two things to know. I do not pay gold, and you damn well better be on regularly.

Thread Rule Number Five
                                                                      Anybody of any race, any time period, any planet is welcomed here...

Thread Rule Number Six
                                                                      The Inn is indestructible. It was built and is owned by a phoenix. Don't bother trying. Any destruction will remain ignored.

Thread Rule Number Seven
                                                                      You quote, I keel you.

Thread Rule Number Eight
                                                                      Decorate your posts all you like, just keep it reasonable.

Thread Rule Number Nine
                                                                      This rule has been changed. It used to say that a new day IRL indicated a new day in the Rose. This is no longer the case. Why? Because I'm sick of getting left behind in my own RPs. Only I and those on the white list have the permission to create a new day.

Thread Rule Number Ten
                                                                      Again, I'm sick of getting left behind in my own rps. Therefore, this rule has been added to ensure that I, nor anyone else gets left behind. DO NOT GO MORE THAN TWO PAGES WITHOUT EVERYONE ELSE IT IS ******** RUDE!

Thread Rule Number Eleven
                                                                      Enjoy your stay.

Fight Club Rules
                                                                      1. Sign up at the bar.
                                                                      2. No shoes.
                                                                      3. No jewelry.
                                                                      4. No powers.
                                                                      5. No killing. The person taps out or knocks out, fight's over.
                                                                      6. Fight like you mean it.

████████████████ ██████

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

██████ ████████████████

Employee & Regulars Profile Layout
                                                                  [align=center][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/DjSeraph86/Untitled-4-8.jpg[/img]
                                                                  [size=18][color=postcolor1]First[/color][/size] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [size=18][color=postcolor2]Middle[/color][/size] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [size=18][color=postcolor1]Last[/color][/size] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]
                                                                  [color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=gray]Username[/color][color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=postcolor3][size=10.5]Quote[/size][/color][/align]
                                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                  [color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]Age[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=postcolor1][size=11]Info Here[/size][/color]

[color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]Birthday[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=postcolor1][size=11]Info Here Month and Day Only[/size][/color]

[color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]Personality[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=postcolor1][size=11]Info Here short paragraph please[/size][/color]

[color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]Likes[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]Dislikes[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]Position[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=postcolor1][size=11]If employee, put your station, if regular, just put regular here[/size][/color]

[color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]My Deep Dark Secret[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]Weapons[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]Theme Song[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=postcolor3]∮[/color] [color=postcolor2][size=15]Biography[/size][/color] [color=postcolor3]∮[/color]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=postcolor1][size=11]Info Here, At least a paragraph[/size][/color]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

████████████████ ██████

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

██████ ████████████████

*If you have an idea for a plant to add to the garden, please PM me and let me know and I'll most likely add it to Allassandra's little garden of horrors. :3*

Garugla- Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally big man eater with tendrils and vines and teeth. Yes, teeth. Really sharp pointy teeth. Motion sensory. It's the boss of the garden, next down from Allassandra and Kimiko.

Mutant Venus fly trap- Your standard venus fly trap, just really friggin huge.

Kaipoichi- Really nasty little bugger that spits poisonous barbs from between it's overly beautifully colored petals.

Hohonada- It moves. Like, seriously uproots itself and gets up and moves. It's chained to the fence like a dog. It's leaves are so sharp they'll cut you, and it WILL attack.

████████████████ ██████

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

██████ ████████████████

Nothing in the works yet, you'll know as soon as we do.

████████████████ ██████

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

██████ ████████████████

No contests yet. Believe me, I'm working on cookin' somethin' up for ya though. I've got gold and not enough crap to spend it on.

████████████████ ██████

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

██████ ████████████████

2/5/2012 Almost...
                                                                      Almost done with the reviving. Stick around, she'll be open again soon enough!

2/5/2012 Breathing New Life...
                                                                      This is an upgrade and revival of another revival (lol) of the inn, which can be located here. You know, for nostalgia's sake.

2/5/2012 Everthing's Set...
                                                                      We are now open for business!

2/5/2012 We Love Our Customers...
                                                                      The imps are NPCs, there to assist you when I or other employees are busy or AWOL. The kitchen imps have magic from Wonderland, wielding spoons the size of staves in comparison to then, enabling them to make anything you might like if you're hungry. Obviously, being Wonderland magic, they specialize in sweets.

5/6/2012 Guess What...
                                                                      My regulars love this thread enough to make the attempt to keep it alive even after I gave up and deemed it dead. I'm sorry, Rose, it'll never happen again. I'm back.

5/16/2012 Not Cool Dude...
                                                                      Rules #9 & #10 have been changed. Review them for your protection. IT IS ******** RUDE TO LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND! STOP IT OR YOU'RE GONE!

████████████████ ██████

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

██████ ████████████████

Want me to slap your business, or roleplay here? PM the banner and link code to me. If you don't have a banner, I'll do it for 20g if you want one.

The Silent Ranks
                                                                  A roleplay by yours truly about the families of our military. Accepting quite a few people, give it a look.

████████████████ ██████

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

██████ ████████████████

White List
                                                                      ~Ristar Black
                                                                      ~Shroomygirl
                                                                      ~Demtesticliz
                                                                      ~ThyGrim101
                                                                      ~Voluntary Insanity even though he can't be here. If you want me to give him your love, let me know.
                                                                      ~twice forsaken

Black List
                                                                      Demon in White- For being a power-playing inconsiderate douchebag.

████████████████ ██████

Friendly Dabbler

Friendly Dabbler

Friendly Dabbler

Friendly Dabbler

Friendly Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items