Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
Be that her gaze was sharp enough to gave into his soul Mr. Callahan only responded with another half smile as he turned down his own peepers to break eye contact and instead lock on to packets of sugar. "Early bird catches the worm." The wolf replied as his digits grabbed at the sugar on the table and ripped the pink packets open over his coffee. "I got here two hours ago from making some money on the side." The cup was picked up and swirled around before the wolf took a sip and licked his lips in satisfaction. "I don't feel sleepy so I'll just stay up and take a nap later." Have a nice siesta or something his train of thought went.

"Do you always dress like your going to a cocktail party?" Kelly asked as he went back to having his own dark brown eyes reflecting off those the blonde bombshell. "Wouldn't wearing heels be a work hazard Jewels. One spilled beer combined with four inch stilettos and..." Kelly didn't have to finish his sentence now did he. "You'd be amazed how many things you can break on your leg."

Tipsy Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

“Yeah, yeah..” Juliet waved him off as the coffee machine beeped once, alerting her and anyone else who happened to be around, that the dark and sweet liquid that gave life was now done brewing. The sound always made a corner of her well painted lips twitch lightly. It was one of her few guilty pleasures. Other human desires amongst it, of course. The whole early bird motto always made her stomach turn. She wasn’t girly in her actions, her dress and makeup yes, but the thought of worms always grossed her out. It was one of the little things Tempy used to do to her, chasing her with the gross little shits.

“Money on the side?” She glanced over her left shoulder as her own hands busied themselves in preparing another cup from the new freshly made pot. “Like a corner walker?” It was then that her lips spread into that perfect and playful smile. The fact that Kelly would walk the streets, frequent corners, and sell himself was oddly amusing to the human woman. Juliet glanced back at her cup, making sure she didn’t spill over, before releasing the pot back to it’s warming plate and turning back to Kelly.

“Dressing for a cocktail party? Not at all.” She mused, walking over to the bar and releasing her own cup along it’s secure surface while her dark eyes danced on him. “Why, am I missing one?” She teased lightly before lifting the white rim to her red lips, taking a warm and welcoming sip as she listened to his warnings. “Heels are only a hazard to the inexperienced, Pup.” She answered, holding her cup with both hands and still maintaining him within her gaze. “And no one wears four inches anymore.” She purred, her smile settling into a lovely smirk. “I don’t pay $198.00 for four inches. These are five and a half. My tallest being six inches.” She offered him, taking a sip from her cup once more. “Besides, anyone wearing six inch heels to work would welcome slips and spills.” She offer.

“Oh? And I’ve heard that people often break their legs just wearing a simple pair of sneakers.” She retorted, her smile still just as playful as she glanced across at his cup. She took immediate notice that it was running low and, in being a natural born server, or bartender, she quickly turned and reached for the freshly brewed pot, secured her fingers around it’s handle, and walked her five and a half inch heels over to Kelly before pausing and filling his smaller cup. “It’s all about practice, knowing where to step, and knowing that if I do manage to break my leg that I have ways around it.” She offered, watching the level of coffee as she poured. “Besides, you’d be amazed at how many people find limping sexy.” She purred, standing there and answering his little tiff on her heels. What she didn't tell him was that her girlfriend simply loved the look of the heels on her body. Nothing else was worn but, nonetheless, those heels were there!

Wearing:A black dress.
Theme song:You were a thief, you stole my heart.
O.O.C:

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
Kelly found her retort on the long side, but he didn't mind when he had her curves to distract him. Now while he could be obvious the man did put his background to work. The wonderful thing about bars were all the reflective surfaces for him to use. Whenever his dark brown eyes found such a surface he was able to steal a look while the bartender did her thing. "Some kind of fetish then?" The werewolf asked as after Jewels had sauntered up and refilled his cup. He teased before nodding in thanks and sipping on his refilled cup. "I didn't know you had that side to you Juliet." The man offered a smile of his own before pushing a chair to her side. "Come sit down. No one's around for you to have to make more coffee and the winos don't come till noon."

Tipsy Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Slowly, the brown liquid grew along the paler surface area of the cup as the coffee’s level grew to an appropriate portion within the smaller tea cup. “Ya know, we DO have larger cups besides the tea cups.” She explained, her voice always naturally playful but, this time, it was laced with a sense of teasing. “A fetish?” She repeated, leaning one hand along the table as the other held the coffee pot. A damn near smirk crossed over her painted lips as she thought back to the very thing fetishes lead to; the naughty bits. The very swift image, well several really, that shot through her head was that of her beloved Vivian and the night they had spent together. The positions, the pleasurable cry outs, and those amazing hips of her beloved and how she could move them.

His words brought her back and, still, the smirk remained along those red painted lips. “I have many sides that would surprise you.” She retorted. Slowly, her deep and dark brown eyes glance around the place as he offered her a place to sit. He was right. There was no one. Not even the boss. Surely, she could take a seat and rest. She did just that by lowering the coffee pot along the table, set in between them, before lowering her lithe and tall frame as she took the offered seat.

“If you’re not a street walker, what do ya do so early in the morning?” She asked as her long legs, and those heels, crossed over her ankles after she propped up her legs along one of the chairs to the side. Her front was still facing the man as she eagerly awaited his response. She wasn’t nosey, but she was always uber curious. Normally, Tempy would be here to keep her in check but he was out; digging up a bone or whatever werewolves did.

Wearing:A black dress.
Theme song:You were a thief, you stole my heart.
O.O.C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces