Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Ah the removal of clothing. Normally, Juliet would contribute this to the consummation of alcohol. The liquid that caused many beings to heat up. Their core temperature would rise and, with this, and after enough drinks, many would start to remove an article, or two, or even all as Juliet had seen on many occasions. Silly drinkers. Still, with the removal of the sweater, Juliet forced her eyes back to the red head. It wasn’t that she didn’t appreciate the scene, the exposure of the very flesh of the woman she had to force herself not to look at, and the very woman she was forced to be professional around, but to simple stare at a Patron was just rude and, truth be told, it wasn’t exactly her bar to push buttons in. No, it was Mr. Park’s bar. A place where she only started working at today, mere hours ago.

ON top of that, she held the golden rule to never date, nor see anyone, of whom she worked in front of or a patron that stayed within the same building where she worked. “Hmm?” She inquired, her eyes lifting and resting on the red head in front of her. Still, she was stunned that a person, dressed as she was, would have such a lovely tattoo. Juliet adored tattoos and was a personal collector of such. In fact, her body held several of them, all hidden of course. “Of course! Ask away, Doll.” She granted, giving the other the permission to inquire about anything she wished to address.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C: And back :p

Newbie Regular

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The storm tiger

User Image
Ever the quiet boss Park had withdrawn from the bar by keeping silent and busying himself with walking over to behind the bar and pouring himself another glass of orange juice with crushed ice. As he scooped the last bit into his OJ Harley spoke once more which made him look up from his drink. She actually had a pretty good question. Giving a look of hard thinking at play Park bit his lip before he responded.

"From what I know and this may not be correct this tavern has existed in one form or another since the mid 1700's." He replied as his hands took his drink and swirled it around, making the ice and orange turn into a slush to the man's taste. "If you mean the building, well I think it's a little older going by it's exterior." He honestly didn't know, he partly owned the business but not the building. Before he could give a little spiel the woman's next comments made him focus back onto her more than he had before.

Awkward silence was never a good sign.

"And why might that be Miss Harley?"

The Korean asked the blonde, predator's eyes locked on to his prey.

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
ӈɑʀζϵɣ ȘɱɩϮћ
...Trying to bend the truth
Lying my way from you...

User Image

s**t. s**t. s**t.

Harley thought, briefly, about turning the conversation back to the building. It was safer territory than her life story after all. She doubt the man would let it go. She could lie, but it would seem very obvious now. She had been silent for a few moments, everything would sound like a lie.

Why not go for broke then?

"Who wants to be tied down to one spot? This place is nice, but ya know. Travel." she gave a limp shrug at her words. Nonchalance would help, right? Her hands gently rubbed her arms, as if she was cold. "I'm not the settling type. Here one minute, gone the next." she nodded. All while she spoke, her eyes locked on the bar, not the man questioning he, nor the other women at the bar.

After another brief pause she gazed up at the man, "You have something against a wandering soul?" And finally turn it around to him. Make it about him, and not her tortured past. Harley gave Park a soft smile, "I'm like a gypsy." she spoke, her voice sad. It was all a lie. Hopefully if they see through the lie, they wont pester her about it.

...Remembering condescending talk of who I ought to be
Remembering listening to all of that and this again,
So I pretend up a person who was fittin' in
And now you think this person is really me...

Threads: Colourful~
'Tude: How do adult?

Newbie Regular

The storm tiger

User Image
"Now why would you insinuate that?" The man asked, his tone much more aggressive than anything before. Harley had unintentionally stepped on a conversational landmine. Had Park been a lesser man his ire would've visibly shown. Accusing him, be it as minute as what Harley was suggesting was a serious stumble. Still her not so smooth tactics did make the co-owner drop the questioning. He was busy retaining his stoic demeanor for their sake.

She was lying, but more importantly she had pissed him off. Hell it even showed, his face had a not so hidden frown until she smiled softly. Taking a second to let his OJ remove the bitterness that his tongue had the man savored his drink before talking. "Wandering traveler's are the Black Hound's bread and butter. Though I do love it when they decide to stay in The Republic of Guīchéng and more importantly Old Town." Hands moved to wave around him. "I find that those who can't find a place to live come here until they can get more permanent housing." He explained.

"Aside from the Roma, we don't have many pass by or stay these parts." Park told Harley in a tone that discouraged anymore questions from the too of them less she find out why there weren't any Gypsies.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ҟαℓץρsσ ☆
The dull sound of heels against wood can be heard from the floor above the bar, traveling toward the staircase near the entrance of the establishment. The steps are steady and confident, as if the person making the noise knows that she can be heard downstairs and doesn't really care that she's being loud. At the stairs, the strappy black heels sound off of each step purposely. The daring shoes are attached to long thin legs clothed in worn grey jeans. As the woman proceeds to clatter down the steps, the light of the foyer reveals her lanky form dressed in a tattered black tee that looks like its been through hell and back. On anyone else, the attire of studs and threadbare clothes would seem almost trashy or aggressive. But the dark-haired woman's gentle features and eccentric eyes soften any harshness her wardrobe would bring about.

Still with that meaningful stride, Kalypso proceeds to move to her destination -- the bar. From upstairs she had heard the voices and footsteps of guests, but was too busy with her meal to come down. It had been almost a week since the golden-eyed woman last fed properly and without that bite to eat, she'd more than likely be feral by now. Luckily, she was able to alleviate her hunger and present herself tonight. As she enters the main room filled with the presence of several newcomers, Kalypso's face brightens delightedly and she opens her arms in a welcoming gesture.

"Ahh, hello, darlings. I hope you are all well tonight," she greets them warmly, not trying to interrupt any conversations going on. With a satisfied sigh at the sight, the vampyre allows her arms to fall to her sides as her eyes gaze about. Finally, her yellow orbs rest on her partner-in-crime, Seung-Yun. Good evening, my tiger." She gives a customary wink and grin to him as she makes her way to behind the counter.

In her domain at the bar, Kalypso stretches her jeweled fingers on the bar and lets out another content breath. Her bright eyes dart about the room to evaluate all present. Strange, the place is filled with women tonight. Usually they get a lot of men coming in, especially around these parts. Either way, the dark-haired woman's strangely impish yet friendly smile doesn't falter a bit.

"i shouldn't have to נυsȶιғץ what ι ɗσ..
i shouldn't have to ρrσѵє anything to ץσυ .."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Pleased, she smiled, indulged in another sip, and fired away.

"It seems I have come up with two. One, you must like Scorpions hmm?" She asked this flashing the ink to reference what she meant. "Since it slipped out of my sleeve you look every time its visible." Vivian said this with just a tinge of defensiveness that only a keen listener could pick up in her bird-like voice.

The pianist oozed melody. To be honest, she was horrid singer, and instead wooed people with her agile and precise fingers. "Second," at this the sweet voice paused, and the dainty girl gave a softer stare. She had a way of looking at you, how a blue jay or a crow might. A tilt of the head and unblinking eyes unlike those of a top predator but just as pressing, easier to trust. "What did you see?" This she hoped was clear enough with the tone she had used to ask.

It referred to her visions of course, but Miss Swan didn't want to be rude and blurt it out. Not to mention, she hardly knew if it was a touchy subject let alone what to call the incident. She had to talk about something. Yes she is a wallflower, but by no means the lonely bar hopper.

Hallowed Warrior

User ImageUser Image
After saying her goodbyes, Llora hobbled upstairs with minimal difficulty. She turned the key, and walked into her new, temporary home. The room's layout was simple, but incredibly lavish for her tastes. Llora closed the door behind her, and leaned her back against it. She slid to the floor, sighing in relief. Her crutch dropped against the wall, and the contents of her bag spilled around her. Llora smiled. This was her dwelling now; she could make it messy until it was her time to leave. Messier rooms were always more comfortable.

But it was time to get to work.

Llora pulled herself up onto her crutch again, advancing towards the bed. She dropped her luggage on the fresh sheets, and began sifting through the mess. A thin, wooden box took priority, as she separated it from the rest. Three changes of clothing, four packs of cigarettes, and a knife were among the scattered items. Finally, Llora found what she had been looking for; a small, steel canteen. The amputee girl pulled the gauze eyepatch off her face. She wore it to spare others from seeing her scarred eye socket. The wound itself had healed many years ago.

She brought the canteen with her, and sat near the window. Once the lid was twisted open, Llora placed two fingers inside the container. Upon removal, a thick, crimson substance coated her skin. Quickly, she painted a small insignia on the corner of the glass. The speed and accuracy in which it was crafted showed that Llora knew the symbol by heart. She hopped across the room to recreate it on the bottom-left edge of the door. These would be washed away by the time Llora left the Black Hound, though she hoped Mr. Park wouldn't notice them in the meantime.

Only now was she truly safe. Llora wiped her hands on her coat before taking it off. The minor victory of surviving another day elated her. She'd even made some friends, or people who had the potential to become her friends. It was yet to be seen whether they were fully trustworthy or not, but Llora had a good feeling about this place in general. Time to get ready for bed.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet’s stunning and deep brown orbs took on a stellar appearance. In most light, they would appear pure black and, given the bouncing and perfectly curled short blond tendrils she wore with it, the effect was a beautiful and an alerting one at the same time. There always was a buzz about what she was. Demon. Vampire. None were correct. She was, after all, a simply human trying to make it in a big bar world. The thought always played a smile along with it. The fact that her job was to intoxicate the multitude of supernatural beings with, perhaps, man made produces always made this one smile. But, why wouldn’t it? She had the pleasure of speaking to them, without getting eaten, and made money from it as well. A win win situation if you will.

The front door parted from it’s framework again, causing Juliet to straighten up and glance over. Another stunning woman entered the bar. This time, searching for her boss Mr. Park, or tiger as Juliet heard the woman refer to him as. She couldn’t help it. A sly snicker escaped from her lips as she made a mental note to pull her bosses strings about it later. For now, she turned back to the intriguing red head in front of her. Juliet had recently given this one permission to ask her questions, personal ones even, until her heart was content. Sadly, that would only be two questions as the Patron, or Ms. Swan, decided that’s all that would be needed.

A sly snicker surpassed her lips as she was called out with her infatuation with the tattoo. “Ya caught me, love. I admire tattoos, especially on females. Of course, one can’t help but wonder why you would have pick a Scorpio…” She lead off before she continued with the rest, hoping this woman would confirm her assumption of such. “Astrological sign, perhaps?” Please. Oh please tell her it was so! Juliet continued to hold her contentment with simply seeing such.

However, such a façade was ruined when the second question came around. Swan inquired about what Juliet had seen just moments ago. Now, she wasn’t one to give away such and, the fact that someone would question her on it caused her eyes to shift, widen just barely, before they relaxed again. “You caught me, my little Swan.” She admitted, leaning in closer to the other as her whisper lowered in volume. “The blond removed her sweater and, through my peripheral vision, I was enjoying the sight. It’s not a crime to look.” She informed the other, slowly moving back to her upright position, and my how lithe her frame looked, as she changed the conversation. “Another glass of wine, Miss?” She inquired, her persona changing, returning, back to it’s professional one as her smile never, not once, diminished. For those who had noticed such a feat, of her ‘seeing’ something, she wasn’t too keen, nor quick, on telling them exactly what was seen nor confirming their suspicion that she had, indeed, seen anything at all. As of now, it would simply appear as if they had been mistaken. Something she preferred would happen as she had no true control on what she saw, when it worked, or how to force it to work. Just like a sneeze, it came from no where and ended just as quickly. All without control.

O.O.C:

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
ӈɑʀζϵɣ ȘɱɩϮћ
...Trying to bend the truth
Lying my way from you...

User Image

"Look..." Harley started. She didn't want to explin herself. She didn't know these people, she didn't know what would be spread around. With a sigh she finally gazed over at him. "I'm not gypsie or anything. I'm a girl who hit rock bottom and can't stay in one spot too long. Can we keep it at that." her voice trembled a bit. "I can't get into why, but just know one day I'll just up and leave." her voice continued to waver a bit. It was very obvious that the woman was terrified.

...Remembering condescending talk of who I ought to be
Remembering listening to all of that and this again,
So I pretend up a person who was fittin' in
And now you think this person is really me...

Threads: Colourful~
'Tude: done effed up again

{{ ooc: sorry about the late and horrible reply. Work kicked my a** this week and will probably do the same next week. Hopefully my next reply will be more than this. Sorry sweatdrop }

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageShe shook her head. "I am not a true Scorpio." The girl answered. She knew a lot about Astrology, though hardly believed in it.

"I'm on the cusp with Sagittarius. Besides, Sun Signs are hardly accurate." The girl left it at that. Most people tend to fall asleep when you go off about Natal Charts and Rising Signs. Vivian sipped her wine and could not help but offer up a sweet looking smile as she was called a swan. It was certainly not the first time, but she enjoyed the play on her name.

Vivian glanced over to Harley and then back tot he cute blonde bartender. "It is no crime. My apologies. "

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

My god. Juliet could stare this one in the eyes for hours and have not a care in the world. The thought, the moment she felt herself pulled in by this one’s words, she shook her head and leaned back again. To close. This was a professional setting, after all, and she would hate to lose her job, and the opportunity to flirt with this one on another night, just because of some beautiful eyes and soft lips talking back at her. Still, this one had caught on to her visions, she could sense that much, call it instinct, and that made this beauty a dangerous accommodation on top of being stunning.

“Apologize? You owe me no such thing, love.” She smiled, glancing over to Harley before turning back to the woman in front of her. Yes, she was listening to multiple conversations at one time and hearing that the other would surely vanish one day did put a damper on her spirit but, then there was the Swan. A beautiful creature, and a lovely woman, who sat in front of her and, honestly, managed to hold her attention by eyes alone.

“So, my dear, what brings you to this fine establishment?” She asked, feeling bold and, honestly, just curious about this woman. The lovely tattoo, of which she secretly hoped there was more of along her body, continued to flash as the woman in front of her moved about. Ah, the imagination. Always bringing favoritism to her attention.

O.O.C: K..I think I have everything covered now…

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageHer wine glass dwindled on its last legs. She took another sip and put it out of its misery.

Vivi wasn't a huge drinker and so her cheeks flushed a little and she felt a bit more loose with her tongue. The musician hardly faltered from her prim and proper demeanor, but it was clear she felt much more relaxed. She even allowed that perfect posture to bend, if but just a little. At this question, blue eyes widened just a little and she looked at her watch, and frowned.

She answered, a bit disappointed, "Well I was on my way to an interview at a music school.." She trailed off with the softest of sighs. Her mother had always told her, 'Life is ever changing. One opportunity seemingly missed makes way for another in the future.' A mouthful, but sound advice. "No matter," She informed, bringing back that bright smile.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Dark brown orbs moved from the last bit of the dwindling wine to the sudden gulp this woman took. Lips placed ever so delicately along the glass’s rim, a light tilt, the throw back of her head, and the rest of the liquid was gone. Juliet smiled, watching the Swan take the last of it, before she gestured to more. She would wait until the other confirmed, or denied, the request. All the while, Juliet found the very things she adored most about women when they drink dancing across Vivian’s cheeks. A slight blush, the bare touch of the wine had managed to touch this one. The blonde’s lips danced with excitement as she quirked a light brow.

“Did ya not make it to the interview, Swan?” She inquired, curious if her flirty had stopped this one from reaching her determined destination. Now, Juliet didn’t mind flirting but, to stop one from their life long dream, she would never forgive herself for doing something of that caliber. Dark orbs lowered, fixing themselves on the fallen smile. A smile that would soon come back up, rising to it’s former beauty, but the fall of one no less caused Juliet to tilt her head to the side ever so lightly. “You sure you’re alright, love?”

O.O.C:

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageShe shook her head no to more wine. The musician was excellent at pacing herself.

"It has come and passed, but no worries, it was my own fault." She smiled bigger even to reassure her point. She could tell the barmaid's heart had sank just a bit. Her fluid voice continued, "It was for some meager teaching job. I can do better." With a wink, she turned the topic. "So what brings you to working here?" A thick, but groomed brow lifted and she bent far enough to lean one elbow on the counter.

Delicate fingers twirled a loose piece of her fiery locks. She pondered about this one. Juliet. Wondering what she had seen, how her gift works exactly. Miss Smith was not the only one with secrets. Vivan was just very good at hiding hers. "You seem very at home behind a counter.." She commented on the woman's exceptional service. Not to mention, the flirtation was a plus.

Newbie Regular

The storm tiger

User Image
Park was human and as hard as he tried to keep it from showing in his face the man couldn't help by smile as Haley faltered. There was a tinge of fear in her voice and words. That was enough for the co-owner. His wicked smile left his face as his hands reached into the pockets of his dress pants. "Oh I wouldn't want to trouble you." The man said as he pulled out his card holder and clicked it open. "But I ask the same of you." A creamy white business card was placed on the counter face flat and pushed over to the blonde.

"Knowing what I can infer." The familiar click of heels made the dark haired man pause as he turned to stare at the flight of stairs before returning his attention back on his prey. "I'd say you need help and I can offer you that." For a price, but Park didn't feel like telling. His thoughts had turned to the friendly voice of the other owner of the Black Hound. "Stop calling me that." Park told the tease of a vampire. The snickering of their employee only helped up the stoic nature of his face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff