Welcome to Gaia! ::

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ
Jez can deal with the sweet little pet names that the werewolf calls her. But his compliments always throw her off. Today is no different as a blush crosses her pale features at the mention of her appearances. Her eyes glint with excitement as her emotions battle with being giddy and anxious. She's never dealt with guys before. Especially charming ones that flirt and resemble the God of Love. As Gus leaves to prepare some coffee, the girl is grateful to find one of her own gender come over. By the vibes from the dark-haired lady, she seems new to this place and possibly the entire city scene. Jez immediately feel empathetic, knowing exactly the uneasiness and fear that can be brought on by new surroundings. Being psychic and sensitive to her environment, she may know a little too well. The blonde offers a small smile and relaxes a bit now that the cute werewolf is absent. She finds herself much more at ease with girls, probably since she grew up with women.

As the baker nudges a plate of delicious-smelling pastries across the counter, Jez's face nearly lights up. If there's anything she loves more than caffeine, it's sugar. Silver eyes ablaze with joy, a broad smile lights up her ruddy face; this is the most emotion she's shown since she's gotten here. "Th-thank you!" the teen rushes out before reaching for some goodies. She greedily grabs a handful of cookies and scones and puff pastries and some other things she's too excited to identify. As soon as one of the sugary goods is popped into her mouth, the girl's eyes widen and she lets out a small sound of appreciation from her throat. If the dark-haired woman hadn't known better, she'd probably think that Jez is a morning person and didn't just meander into the bar completely exhausted a few moments ago. And she probably wouldn't think that the blond customer has anxiety issues and is painfully awkward.

Just as Gus walks back into the room, Jez's cheeks are stuffed full of pastries and sugary goodness and resemble those of a chipmunk. She freezes mid-bite and stares wide-eyed at the chef as he places down his tray. The girl blinks before slowly lowering the cookie in her hand and swallowing the several pastries already in her mouth. Her cheeks are still rosy from his earlier compliments and the arrival of beloved sweets. At the sight of coffee, the teen offers a small grin and hurries out a quick 'thank you.' Hesitant now, she reaches for the mug placed before her. Her eyes look to Gus as if asking for permission. It's strange how much she can change between people. Slowly, Jez grabs for the thermos and pours some liquid caffeine into her mug. She replaces it after filling the cup about halfway, and the rest of the mug is topped off with cream and sugar. However, the girl doesn't go back for a spoon. Instead, she wraps her hands around her mug and gradually, the coffee begins to swirl on its own as if an invisible spoon is stirring it. Her silver eyes are on the two employees, completely unaware of her habitual actions. She's not used to having to worry about her psychic powers; whether it be the telepathy or telekinesis, they aren't much of a bother when she shuts herself in and doesn't have to interact with others. Alone in her house, she isn't interrupted by the psyches of others or worries about how they will react to her mind powers.

"the ωєαҡ can never ғσяɢιѵє..
ғσяɢιѵєɳєss is the attribute of the sȶrσɳɢ.."

Newbie Regular

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The storm tiger

User Image
Broken English aside the woman wasn't doing a good job of making him forget that her hands had handled his collection of fine tools like a pro. You didn't need to speak good English to kill after all. "This land has a population of ethnic Russians." The co-owner answered as he got comfortable in his stool. "If you stay here long enough you'll see most of us know some Arabic, Russian, and Cantonese." Going into anymore detail would go into lecture territory thus the Slavic marionette was given the gist of it.

Taking a gulp of his OJ the man followed the woman's second question. Her devious smile told him that she knew that he knew that she knew. Still appearances had to be kept up less their seemingly innocent conversation. "Oh no you have me confused I don't expect anything in return." He lied. "A gift is a gift." Another false statement. But the banter would go back and forth until one of them got bored of the whole charade. For now Park was just happy bullshitting.

Lady Lotus Doll
User Image
User Image
"When all your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed."

”Is that so?”
The gorgeous Russian beamed, her pearly white teeth making an appearance, as she drew a piece of her lip into her mouth. Now she was intrigued. Jade eyes widened, her spiderlike eyelashes jumping out, at the sudden thought of what exactly Mr. Park could have been referring too. A Gift? Maybe. For now.
With an elbow resting on the counter in front of her, her hand held her head, face leaning in, suddenly wondering Who exactly this man was. It wasn’t cloudy, this man clearly picked up on something that other’s did not. That alone was worth the time, that alone had the little marionette enthusiastic.
”There is much, I can offer.” The flame-headed puppet spoke, slowly drawing in her pretty heart-shaped face a bit closer to her new …ahem friend. There were reasons the KGB loved her so. Many nights were spent draining poor little American Agents of their money, dignity and time. Oh yes, she was rolling in cash, all stolen from doe-eyed enemies of the Motherland. Not that Doll had any intention on stealing from the man, however, she couldn’t deny an attraction. It wasn’t often men were so direct, and even then, their sarcastic remarks were just as easy thrown away as floating on the stitched ears of an uninterested Dolly.
”But,” She said, her smirk growing at the thought. ”If you say gift…I guess, I really no need to pay, yes?”
Oh the wheels in the corrupted mind of the woman were a churning, and suddenly, she found herself actually wanting to talk to Mr. Park.
”So,” The marionette’s soft Eastern tone, reached out into the craziness around her. ”That was quiet a collection,” her emphasis falling on the word quiet, as if her tongue was rapidly growing heavy with her own thoughts. ”Are you a collector of some kind?”

Some wine would be nice about now. Oh yes, yes it would. A sly grin followed the beauty as she tapped her fingernails on the bar counter.

VEEB0MB3R

Wearing: Oh La' La' Location: Next to Mr. Park at the counter. Status: Intrigued Feeling: Rather wonderful OCC

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
[[ Will be back Monday. ]]

Wheezing Werewolf

Fiend The King

'No blood to shed,' he'd said in so dramatic a tone that she, a teller of stories in her own right, was almost jealous of the subtle impact of his voice. Well, there was some reassuring news. Little preference though she had for creatures of the night, it was better, in her opinion, to work with a curse she could name and recognize. Ideologically, she could not fault a vampire for their affliction, at least in most cases. Given the situation at hand and the plan she'd been concocting in the back of her mind since meeting Sen the day before, this man might be a great help to her cause.

He offered his explanation in good time, and though Adelle herself could not comprehend this need to overcome greater and yet greater enemies, she could accept it as a reasonable motive. Her agitation cooled as he spoke, though when he reached his hands out to grasp her shoulders she tensed immediately. She met his eye, expecting that if she didn't back down or look away that she would manage to assert herself. But for a moment, however brief, she was struck with a chilling fear that gripped at her chest from the inside out. Gulshair was no pathetic Dracula. Still, she held his red glare and masked the disgust she felt at the smell of burning flesh from his sun dappled hands. When he'd made his point and finally let her go, there were smudged palm marks left in his wake.

"Fate has put us at a cross roads, Gulshair. I will accept your help," she assured him in a somewhat formal tone, casting only the slightest glance over to her present companion, Sen. Whether or not he cared to trust the vampire, his aid was only beneficial to their cause. If she had to guess, though, she'd have said that the elf was no more or less bothered by the addition than he'd been with her upon offering the invitation.

"The plan, my friends, is quite simple. I am afraid that we cannot storm the enemy stronghold, swords drawn with our ambition. I will not risk losing the 'trophies' I seek for petty anticipation. The Devil in possession of these items is arrogant and well defended. If given cause to boast, he may show us exactly what I'm looking for. After that, whatever your battle-forged souls desire to do is fair game..." she went right into the topic without much provocation. It was a lot of trust to place in two complete strangers, but what choice did she have? The matter at hand was very personal, and there were none who would accompany her willingly otherwise.

"I was never a welcome guest in the land of Devils, but since returning from a failed mission in that detestable pit, I've acquired a bounty to my name... Rather than hide myself from unwanted attention, I suggest we use it to our advantage, and-" she stopped with a sudden commotion that was sure to turn this whole endeavor on its head.

VS - Flayer

Mensha Na Khaine

She motioned to defend herself, but Sen'Urith was far ahead of her in that thought, and had all but dispatched the supposed enemy altogether. But when she really looked, she could see that this was no enemy.

"Stop!" she demanded. Adelle rushed past Gulshair and took Sen by the shoulder to shove him away from her old friend..if you could call him that. Desperate though she was to prevent the elf from ripping out the man's voice box (a fantasy shared by more than a few people in the whole of Gaia), she almost looked as though she was seeing a ghost. Reive had been lost in the same battle that had taken Viviana. Rather, he had gone missing, and thus presumed dead. She suddenly felt very guilty for having assumed his death so readily.

"Louis.. I mean, Reive," she corrected herself, recollecting that he preferred his pseudonym to his actual name, "Reive, I thought you were dead." As though saying it aloud would quell the building guilt she now had for not having aided him sooner. Of course Sen'Urith had intercepted him before he could embrace the priestess. The thought crossed her mind. It was good to see a face she had come to recognize and trust, and she was honestly glad to know that he was still alive. But the newer appendages vaguely hidden beneath her holy cloak had stirred a self-consciousness about it. She stood and offered a delicate, scarred hand to help him back to his feet.

Newbie Regular

Lady Lotus Doll

The storm tiger

User Image
"Da."

Playing hard to corner wasn't she? Not far from the expected response and less anyone say otherwise the man had planned little for this moment. Far as he knew things were going as planned, even with the fact that there was no plan to speak of. What if she was just one of a dime a dozen hired killers? The idea was sound after all. No, that couldn't be it. He'd bet his own gun on it and in fact had only to gain an icebreaker for his troubles. The Tokarev would be fondly remembered. "Hmm?"

The Asian titled his head to the side as she referred to his arsenal he had unintentionally shown the Russian. He hadn't meant for her to touch them on purpose. He just needed someone to pack them back where they belonged and it turned out that he got himself a hungering to figuring out who exactly Doll was in the process. "You could call me that." Park said with a shrug. The one's revealed in the bar were a modest bunch for a collector in his view. "Why? Do you collect weapons as well?" Park asked as he raised a brow and the light bulb in his head turned on.

If her answer was a yes so he would stand up and motion at the marionette. "Do you wish to see my full collection?" He asked. Preferably in the privacy of his room where no one could hear them talk.

Familiar Phantom

… Or, perhaps the attempted hug would be a rude reminder of a nearly forgotten, deep-seated disdain Reive held for Elvish folk. That correlation would come a moment later, when he’d had a chance to gather his thoughts after having his head smashed against the unforgiving concrete below. For now, his vision was populated by various colorful spots which faded in and out of view. He stared up blankly, clearly dazed by the sudden “counter”-attack, while the details of the situation caught up with him.

Right, white robes… Big guy with pointy ears… Dressed like her… probably a bodyguard… Stupid to jump in… Asked a question… Lots of earrings… Faaaaag…

The green ranger groaned as his brain started to function, again. He was in a precarious choke-hold and clearly felt a point pressing against his flesh. Either the big guy had a dagger to his throat or matching metal on his fingers. He sputtered in response to the dark elf’s question, coughing as the wind swept back into his throat. He hadn’t even noticed the lack of breath. Old elf-boy had gotten him good.

At least he did a good job protecting her… Gotta give him that much… He thought as the saint came to his rescue, yet again. She encouraged Sen to stand aside and preserve his existence just a while longer. It was a welcome rescue.

Before he could sit up after the massive hand had released its titanic grip on his neck, Adelle’s voice rang in his ears like a call from the gods. Oh, how he had missed her voice, which confused him as he took her hand and accepted her offer to help him up. He usually wasn’t emotionally invested in people, much less actually miss them after any period of time. Even more peculiar, she sounded concerned. He rarely made good enough impressions for that.

Lady Gilaen
"Louis.. I mean, Reive,"

She caught herself before she finished that sentence. Upon hearing his real name, a name few people aside from those he’d become close to knew, he tensed. It was nice to know she knew where he stood on his preferred title as she continued.

Lady Gilaen
"Reive, I thought you were dead."

”Dead? Who, me,” he said it casually as he looked at Adelle for a moment, glad to see her warm, inviting face in person, rather than in a crumpled photo. He locked eyes with her for a moment, as though trying to send her some telepathic message. He was incapable of such feats, of course, but his mind was in so many different places in that moment that he couldn’t begin to know where to start. He was momentarily speechless, but that silence might prove just enough for the priestess to understand. There was something different about him, though. He kept his appearance much the same. He was clean shaven save for a layer of stubble, and his hair maintained that perpetual punk look he refused to let go of. Maybe it was the strain of having visited the nether realm, or perhaps the journey he had undergone to find her. He was weathered, but nothing out of the norm. Somewhere in him, though, she would see the difference. Whether she would know or not, Reive left to chance. He wasn’t quite sure if he understood it, but he could feel it. He was doing his best to sweep it under the rug and play it cool. He was usually pretty good at that.

”Nah, no way. I refuse to die. Can’t keep a good dog down,” he said with a chuckle and a slight grin. His eyes moved over to Sen’s massive form, and the cloaked vampire that stood nearby. ”These guys, on the other hand… They might be able to change that. Pretty rough crowd you’re hanging out with these days. I never thought I’d see you in such company.”

He thought of the original journey to Hell which separated them, and the motley crew they had taken.

”Ok, well, at least maybe not so soon.”

He stood there awkwardly, unsure whether or not to go through with his original plan to hug her. His thoughts tumbled and tripped over each other in his mind. He opted not to try and glorify his search for her and spared her the rather uneventful story of city-hopping. He found her and now he could carry out his order. He had a purpose, and his personal victory was achieved.

”I’m glad to see that you’re safe. Been trying to track you down, figured you could use some company,” he turned to face Sen, the massive elf that towered over him and was closer than comfortable to being twice his width in pure muscle, ”By the way, I love your nails. Do you do them yourself or do you have a professional?”

Yep, insult the guy that could crush you into a paste. That’s the Reive way of “safe living”. His voice was dripping with sarcasm. It was a fault in his personality, and one that Adelle had become more than too familiar with. Sometimes, he just didn’t know when to shut his damn mouth.

Mensha Na Khaine

Fiend the King
User Image
User Image

Was this so? It had to be.
Doll simply nodded; still not quite sure what her new Eastern friend was thinking, but ready to play Scooby Doo to any mystery. He seemed unaffected by her sultry behavior, something that almost annoyed her. He confused her. She despised it.

But the idea of traveling to a silent room, away from the pounding headache at the bar was almost too much of something beautiful to pass up. That adoring Slovak smile attacked her pale face once more, her cheeks only blushing the slightest shade of salmon. Without a word, the young red-headed assassin nodded, standing up, and gently pushing in her bar stool.
”I Collect…things.” She would leave it at that simple statement. Regardless of what was being spoken aloud, Mr. Park was not ill-advised. An unspoken language; one that only hired killers could catch on too.

And boy, was he good.

”Sure. Let see this collection,” Crimson hair falling in free curls as the patched beauty shook her head. With pale hands crossed, only pushing that curvy chest outward, she looked to the stairs and waited for him to play the leader.
VEEB0MB3R

Wearing: Oh La' La' Location: Standing by Mr. ParkStatus: Intrigued Feeling: Interested OCC
User Image

When he’d gotten back, Gus had taken note of how her cheeks bulged with sweets, and how goddern cute she was while doing it, before selecting a sweet of his own and popping it into his large mouth whole, crunching on it quite happily and relishing in the sugary sweetness that felt refreshing after their chase with Juliet and the fact that they had lost two good sweets in battle. He chuckled to himself, shook his head and popped another sweet into his mouth – some sort of flakey pastry with a creamy center – and nodded in reply to Jez’s grumbled, embarrassed ‘thank you’. “Very welcome, dove.” He said with nod, yet another sweet popped into his mouth.

He couldn’t help it, they were ******** delicious.

Two pastries later and he gently nudged the tray away from himself and closer to Jezz who he nodded at in a manner that told her to help herself before he ate them all on his own. He glanced towards Charlotte with a smile. “These really are awesome. I’m sorry we had to sacrifice those two cupcake things in battle, but I think it got our point across.” Gus laughed, a deep throaty laugh that resonated from his chest in friendly, southern waves. “Anyways, are you guys hungry for lunch or should we just fatten ourselves on…” He selected a thin pastry thing he’d never seen before and munched on it happily, talking around it in what might have been considered a rude way. “…these sweet things?

With: Jezebella and Charlotte. Wearing: This

OOC: Sorry that took so long. D : Been busyyy~

N00B3AR

bickz_

Newbie Regular

Lady Lotus Doll

The storm tiger

User Image
The Russian's alluring voice had cemented her as a honeypot the second her husky, exotic voice had touched Seung-Yun's ears. The well endowed redhead had a wary boss who was aware of the fairer sex's wiles. "Ah so we have something in common." Park commented as he stood up soon after Doll had. "We collect." The newly minted euphemism sounded benign to anyone caring to listen. Passing the marionette the Korean lead the way up to the floor his room was located.

Second floor, room number 10. The man led his bartender to the last room and motioned for her to take a step back as he dug into the pockets of his trousers and retrieved a keycard and swiped it before punching in his code on the keypad beside the electronic lock. The door clicked and the handle was turned. "Excuse the mess." The deadpan manner in which Park spoke killed any hopes of his sarcasm from coming out. Door pushed open the man slipped into the sparse, and sterile like room. "You can take a seat." A hand motioned at the love couch beside his metallic coffee table as the man waited for the woman to sit down before the door was shut.

Click.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

{[ ooc: i just wanted to apologise for being inactive of late! i had midterms and then was busy with making valentine's last week and am struggling with a bit of creative block (probably from stressing). i hope to be back this week if personal issues don't prohibit me. again, terribly sorry for the absence, my lovelies! <3 ]}

Fluffy Codger

"Ahahahahahahaha! Druchii, I will take such a bet! May the blood of our enemies cleanse my palette for the true main course!" Gulshair shrugged his cloak from his shoulders, it resembling more of a cape now. As he did the sun immediately found his exposed skin, the gaps in his armor, his hands; and the white hot pain widened Gulshair's eyes into a positively terrifying vision, the toothy grin perhaps more unsettling then the smell of his burnt, paper thin skin. The sudden motion in which Sen moved to pin an oncoming man was quite impressive, Elves were known for their speed and, in the Old World, their strength. The mix up was quickly diverted, and in that time Gulshair had hidden himself under the overhang of a nearby building, the shade protecting him from the oppressive sun above.

While Gulshair could never be out right killed by the sun, it would merely char his surface and thus force his natural regeneration into overdrive, making him no more then a mortal under its light, he did however still prefer to be out of its grasp. Pain was part of his life, and he had willingly taken the sun multiple times already, but that did not mean he was truly fond of it.

"By the way, I love your nails. Do you do them yourself or do you have a professional?” Gulshair burst into hearty laughter, a deep rumble which would make a dwarf blush with envy. The small jab at Sen's choice of physical attire was something Gulshair found immensely amusing, for in the culture from which he was from a man who dressed as Sen did was a dandy of the highest caliber, and dandies were often not very effective fighters.

While Sen's jewelry was perhaps more malicious and useful then that of a dandy, for Gulshair there was no distinction. The man who garnished himself with frivolous things of beauty was a man not worth respecting. Battle had taught Gulshair different when Elves were involved, for Elves were the most powerful race in all of the Old World, limited only by their own hubris and dwindling numbers. The Druchii, the pale elves of the dark, the strongest of all. Fast and strong, they were the only things in all the world that had any hope of standing toe to toe with a Vampire.

"Human, you have a sharp tongue! I like that! But best be careful, such a tongue may find its self on Druchii's plate if you are not careful. His clothing is likely made of human skin, as the Druchii prize your soft hides for their quality as a leather!" Gulshair laughed at that, it was possible Sen was wearing a human hide undershirt, it was not uncommon for Druchii, but it was expensive and Sen didn't seem to be a Noble of the Druchii. Gulshair looked to Adelle and shrugged his shoulders, remembering she was also quite human.

"Shall we go then? Anymore and we may end up having the whole city desiring a scenic trip to Hell, and my blade and my stomach far too hungry to share such glory and blood with all of them"
The vampire stalked from his shaded corner, drawing his cloak once more over his form and standing alongside the group as a whole. All that was left for was Adelle to lead the way.
User Image
User Image

There were many a things that life was willing to teach those who listened. The Red-headed experiment that stood in the hallway waiting for her new boss’s door to open, was more than aware of any situation such as this. With a leg up, heel resting against the back wall, a straight-lined, ruby mouth sat, waiting for something to happen. Little to her new friend’s knowledge, one of the mother life’s lessons, was holstered in her straight pencil skirt.
No, Doll was no idiot. She would not go anywhere unprotected.
But the straight glare broke, and a seductive smile replaced as she kept her bright eyes on her friends deep brown. ”No need for apology.” A wink set through, her long lashes reaching past those baby Greens, as she pushed her way into the room.

”This no mess. “ The Eastern toy smirked. No dead bodies, no heroin needles, no sex stains on the carpet? As far as her eyes could see, no blood stains littered the walls, no signs of a cartel, and defiantly no white chalk lines. No mess. Her eye’s searched the room, settling on a seemingly comfortable looking couch. As her curvy body began to make her way to a clear spot, a noise settled behind her.
Click.
The sound struck a nerve in the brain of the Russian beauty, one that would not settle. Leaning over the couch, she made movements as if she were clearing a spot for herself to sit. However, this was not the case. Her pale hands felt the length of her thigh, a holster resting snuggly against her thigh. The Jericho 941. F, rested, steady in her palm, waiting for the next sound.
”Mr. Park, that was door, yes?”

VEEB0MB3R

Wearing: Oh La' La' Location: In Mr. Park’s room Status: On Edge Feeling: Ready OCC Sorry that took so long! Colorado got hit pretty hard, it knocked my internet out : [

Newbie Regular

Lady Lotus Doll

The storm tiger

User Image
The thing about a firearm like the Jericho 941 family along with most guns was that concealment always depended on various factors. The type of gun, clothes, placement, holster, etc., factors that always were in mine of a concealed carrier. The pencil skirt that hugged the woman in all the right places wasn't the right choice to hide the CZ-75 derivative to an alert eye. "Yes only closing the door." The Korean answered as he turned around and looked at the Slavic beauty. His eyes fell down to where her hands were, one of her dainty limbs was dangerously close to a lovely thigh.

"If I wanted to her hurt I wouldn't of locked you in my own room." Park stated as he walked pass the woman to where people of their type would keep a handy dandy weapon. Over to his bed where a hand was placed behind the headboard that was just far enough from the wall so the Asian seemingly did magic by pulling out a matte black 1911 patterned pistol in a kydex holster. Colt and his American brethren were too expensive a purchase when a just as good clone did fine. "You could use it against me." He nodded at the end of his sentence as unholstered the weapon and racked the slide so the loaded bullet in the chamber fly out. "Nothing would be more sad and ironic than by dying of your own machinations."

Gun placed back into it's holster and holster clipped to his jeans Park moved so he stood across from Doll. "It's not everyday pretty women enter my room." In fact it seemed no one entered his room at that. "And when they do I usually don't do it because they seem to be involved in unsavory business." Pause. "That is why you carry right?" The man crossed his arms and looked at the redhead as a concerned teacher did to a bad-mannered student. "So what is it? Thievery? White collar crime? Wetwork?" Russians had invented wetwork after all, best to throw it out there.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
A hand moved out to grasp at the leaving Tigress only to brush her stripped tail. With the click of his door closing the man smiled. "Tease." The bed sheets were thrown off his body and the bar chested werewolf stretched. Today had already started off as a good day with his good morning peck. When he finally made his way down to the bar the man was dressed in black jeans, a red t-shirt and matching black and red sneakers. If the curvy woman that had sauntered out of his room was still around Kelly would ease to her side and smile at the vampire. "Thanks for the wake-up call."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff