Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Splendid." She chimed brightly.

She took the glass in dainty fingers and smiled at the busy man. The woman was happy with his choice. She lifted her free hand in a gesture to deny him. "No, I'm quite happy with this," said it with a pleasant grin and sipped the glass, letting him get back to the others. The redhead was easy to please. Setting her wine down she glanced at her watch again, tapping a foot very softly.

A hand moved to her lap. Nervous pianist fingers following the rhythm of her foot. Miss Swan ran over melodies, chords, scales, the whole lot in her head daily. Without music, she would be lost. Catching herself day dreaming she blinked and sipped her glass again. She eyed the blonde curiously, a little envious of her outlandish style.

Hallowed Warrior

(( Gonna wait for Iris to post before I reply so she doesn't get left behind! ))

Newbie Regular

((Sadly I have to say I'm pooped out. I'll reply tomorrow to all of you if you still wish to continue.
Good night.))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Ah, the hustle and bustle of a busy bar. She more than loved it, she lived for it. The sound of bodies moving around the establishment, the different tones the presented themselves, the aroma, be it perfume or not, of the following Patrons were all pleasing to her nostrils. Truth was, she was smart. Smart enough to have been something else. A lawyer perhaps but nothing truly sustained her need to move so much, to talk to others, quite like tending bars. She took a few seconds, as others were paying for their room, and simply stood back. While eager brown orbs rest along the tablet, memorizing exactly what needed to be hit for the charge to a specific room type, she allowed it all to sink in and to ride out the enjoyment in silence. The nectar of such that would soon have to wait as she lightly pushed herself off the back counter. Peering over the boss’s shoulder for too long was just odd.

Dark brown eyes glanced up, through the bouncing and short curls of her own blond hair and met the staggering blues of the one in front of her. Her lips pressed into more than just a smile. She was intrigued, taken back even. Sadly, this was a place of business and, regardless of what she preferred in a lover, she made a rule that hitting on the Patrons, especially those that wished to stay in a room, was out of the question. Oh well, it didn’t mean that she couldn’t, at least, look, right? But did she have a thing for dreads. Regardless, she pulled back the smile as she purposely turned to the other woman.

This one was cute to. The façade of being prim and proper, then the revealing of a tattoo. A scorpion no less. Doubting it was her favorite animal, or something to that extent, she could only assume it was an astrological sign. Meaning, that this one was quite passionate. “So I have a glass of white wine for you, Miss?” She inquired, making eye contact with the red head before turning back to the blond with dreads. “And just a glass of water for you?” She inquired, assuring the order as she moved about the bar to fetch a wine glass.

Light taps from her tall black leathered knee high boots clicked as a pair of tight leather pants, also black, came into view. Legs that appeared to go one for miles continued upwards, leading the eye to a white blouse with a black tie along the centered front. Around that, she normally wore a black coat, not leather, but that was placed to the side for now as tending the bar caused one to move and a coat would just look ridiculous while doing so. Returning with a fancy, and chilled, bottle of white wine, and the glass, she moved back to the front. The white wine Mr. Park have given her was a savory type. This one, would be a sweeter type. Removing a cork was always half the show when it came to wine drinkers. Already previously scanning the area lead her to know exactly where the cork remover was. Reaching for it, and placing it within the cork, a few turns later, and a satisfying pop gave away, rendering the aroma of the white wine in front of the woman who asked for it. A Mascato. Lowering the cork screw, and raising the bottle with her right hand, Juliet took the glass into her left hand and tilted it ever so slightly. However, the glass would never come in contact with the bottle itself but the pour would be just as gentle and correct. Filling the glass with just a little more then a sip, she lowered the fine glassware and slid it in front of the red head, the one with the tattoo, as she smiled, re-corking the bottle. “You must try this one, if only a sip, the sweetness that dances along your tongue will be quite surprising.” She chimed back.

Wine drinkers were elegant, classy, tasteful. However, Juliet herself preferred whiskey and tequila so, what exactly did that say about her? She laughed, internally, before she returned the bottle to it’s place before moving back to the others. Her left hand slid into her back pocket, pulling out her own charge card. It was one of those personalized photo cards. It was a picture of a multitude, and well stacked, bottles of alcohol. If you’re going to love what you do, you might as well get points back for doing it. That, and it was always humorous whenever she handed other bar tenders the card with booze all over it. “Here ya go, Mr. Park. I’ll take something with just one bed.” She explained to her boss, handing him the card before moving to fetch another glass.

A glass of water. This time, she moved to gather a larger glass, the same as she had with the orange juice that her boss man had ordered. Nearing the ice bin, and using a scoop to fill the glass with ice, she moved back to a watering gun and, hitting the H2O button, filled the glass with filtered water. She would wait until the ice cubed had finished their dance, the settling, before she filled the glass to the top. Setting the gun back down, she moved to place the glass in front of the blond with dreads. “Here ya go, dear. If you need anything else, just let me know.” She alerted the woman before backing up, speaking again, but this time to everyone as a whole.

“My name’s Juliet and if you ladies need anything, just speak up. I’ll make ya a drink.” She chimed with a lovely smile. Turning, and facing the younger Patron, her smile remained as she walked over towards her, noticing the fidgeting. “You aright, sweetheart?” She inquired, truly worried about the girl. The name ‘sweetheart’ all came from the kind act she did by alerting her boss how well the drink was made. She was a cute kid-sister kind of Patron that Juliet adored.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C: K..I think I have everything covered now…

Hallowed Warrior

User ImageUser Image

The concern in Mr. Park's voice splashed against her like ice-cold water. More than anything, Llora hated being pitied. She hated how people stared, and how sympathy contorted the faces of perfect strangers. Llora tried her genuine best not to let her aggravation show. Better judgment told her that their hearts were in all the right places; unwarranted pity was better than having no empathy at all. "I'm fine, thank you." Llora said to Mr. Park and Juliet. After shoving her belongings back into the messenger bag, the girl slid her empty glass across the counter. "Think I'll head to bed now, actually."

With the taste of sweet mint still fresh in her belly, Llora hopped off her seat. Much unlike Juliet, Llora found the number of people at the bar exhausting. She needed to be well-rested for her meeting tomorrow. It would be a pivotal stop in her journey, if everything went over smoothly. Lifting her bag form the floor, the girl beamed at the barmaid, and offered her a handshake. "It was nice meeting you, by the way! My name is Llora." Mr. Park didn't need much of an introduction, since he'd read the name printed on her identification. "Thanks for setting me up for the night, mister...."

His name! She'd forgotten to ask the owner's name! Llora initially assumed he was nothing but a part-time worker, and now she'd landed herself into an awkward situation. "Uhm..." Her face flushed with embarrassment, realizing she may have interrupted the man's conversation with the other customers. You're so stupid! Llora's own thoughts turned against her. She tried to swallow them, to little avail. Too busy trying to get yourself drunk instead of learning people's names, you're the worst.

- - - - - - - - - -

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
{{ I'm going to wait on Vee's post ^^ }}

Newbie Regular

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The storm tiger

User Image
From one criminal to another, you don't make it obvious that your one. The blonde with dreadlocks seemed skittish, which reminded Park much of his first customer of the night who was given a quick glance at. She seemed the wallflower type, had at least. Her prompt reply to his question seemed to hide a hint of disdain and the way she packed her belongings by stuffing them did give her somewhat away as well. "Alright." The co-owner said in response as his gaze swerved back to the current patron who asked for water.

The rather chipper attitude the woman had had a slight dip when it came time to pay. The native could've more carefully inspected her reasons for acting weird for a brief moment. Yet the Black Hound was accommodating, as long as money flowed in Mr. Park wouldn't give a s**t. "Co-owner." He told Harley before catching the young girl leaving to her room speak her name. Ears perking up at her goodbye the man smiled as she stumbled and paused. "I am Seung-Yun Park Ms. Llora." He told her as brown orbs noted the redness appearing on her face. She was quite the shy one.

"If there is anything I can do please call for me or my employee." He told everyone.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Before she could get through her first glass she was graciously served another.

The musician blinked a bit, but smiled at the blonde server. It was clear she had an expertise and it was a comfort to see. She gladly obliged in tasting the wine, swirling the glass before hand. "It's quite nice," Vivian complimented on the choice. She felt a little more talkative. Maybe the wine, or maybe Juliet, but the girl finally calmed a little and even forgot about her watch.

"I'm Vivian Swan." She introduced herself and reached over her hand to shake. A customary Western tradition stemmed from human paranoia in checking for weapons. The strange habits we keep.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((I'm sorry, my dears. I'll have to reply tomorrow. There's a sickness going around and I think I might be getting it. Best thing to do is sleep and sleep some more >.< I'll reply tomorrow though, promise!))

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
ӈɑʀζϵɣ ȘɱɩϮћ
...Trying to bend the truth
Lying my way from you...

User Image

She accepted the glass of water with a smile. "Thank you." she chirped softly. She quickly made a mental note of who was who. Bartender was Juliet, co-owner was... a name she wouldn't remember, and the two patrons were Llora and Vivian. Hopefully she wouldn't get anyone confused with anyone else.

"OH! I'm Harley." She gave a small wave towards everyone.

Silently she watched as the younger woman made her way towards her room. "Sleep tight!" she called out before she disappeared. Harley didn't want to seem like a rude person after all.

With that, she turned back towards her water. Harley wasn't the type to strike up too many conversations. She'd talk if the silence was unbearable, or if she felt awkward, or whatever strange reason that made her mouth open. But at this moment, nothing came to mind. Nothing intelligent anyway.

What do adults talk about?!

...Remembering condescending talk of who I ought to be
Remembering listening to all of that and this again,
So I pretend up a person who was fittin' in
And now you think this person is really me...

Threads: Colourful~
'Tude: How do adult?

{{ OOC: Feels better Iris! }}

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet paused, just as Llora spoke, brown orbs lowered to the extended hand and, without thinking, she reached forth and placed her own hand within the others. Skin against skin. A paused, and then the stare. The blank stare as Juliet quickly inhaled. A deep gasp for air sounded, escaped, from her red painted lips as she felt it. Images, blood, scaring. Everything that had happened to the younger on a head of her. She quickly pulled her hand away, shaking her head, and transforming her features into how they were before, kind and professional, instead of the blank stare she just had. “Llora, it’s amazing to meet you, sweetheart.” Normally, she would have introduced herself but she had just stated her name in front of everyone at the bar so, hopefully, they already knew her name.

“It is getting late.” She commented, the smile never vanishing as she nodded towards Llora. “Sleep well!” She motioned, hoping her pause, that separation from the reality that she just had, hadn’t gone noticed. Still watching the younger one, and picking up on the hint, she was about to lean in when her boss informed the younger one, this Llora.

Juliet back tracked, hearing the red head’s words that caused her to glance back, moving her frame until it was right in front of the other. “Vivian Swan. My, what a lovely name you have.” She commented as she took the hand. As skin touched skin, and again, she grew distant, a light gasp escaping her lips as all she was shown was the tattoo along her wrist. Long elegant strides, the pain that went into the tattoo, all surfaced within her mind. Even the cute look she displayed when the needle went over one of the delicate areas along the wrist. Juliet pulled her hand back gently, liking this image a lot better than many she had experienced. Oh why couldn’t she just kiss the back of hands instead of touch them? Life would only be so much easier to deal with. “Tell me, Miss Swan. Will you be requiring a glass of wine every night during your stay with us?” She offered, peculiar if she should keep the same white wine coming or change it up for the Patron across from her?

Juliet allowed her eyes to turn, glancing over to the other blond, oh those dreads, where she would offer her a light smile. Oh how blonds effected our bar tender. And blue eyes? All the more so! While the sight of Harley made Juliet’s heart beat quicker, there was just one thing stopping her from flirting or even making a more. Well, more so with the move making. Juliet was a natural flirt. However, she had one rule and that was no never date nor sleep with anyone from work. Whether they were a Patron or another employee, she wouldn’t do it. It always made tending bar, with them being there, awkward and unprofessional. Juliet glanced back towards the woman in front of her, the well dressed one with the tattoo. Always a bad girl underneath elegant clothing.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C: Thank you, my dear! I do feel much better ^^

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Miss swan smiled back and the narrowing of her dark lashes was intriguing, playing up the fact there was much more to her.

She took her hand back and placed it back in her lap. "That would be lovely, though I can't say I had the intention of staying long. " She swirled her glass in idle enjoyment. "It seems I have been, sidetracked." The look she gave now could have been accompanied by a wink but she held that part back. She sipped the sweet wine. It was unlike most she had had before, usually preferring a little more bite.

You learn something new about yourself almost daily. Vivi was far more interested in Juliet. "Do you mind me asking you a question?" She asked this with a tilt of her head. She hated using this query for the clear contradiction it presented, but how else would she gain permission to ask a personal question?

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
{{ sorry for the lack of Harley just got my laptop and had to customize it. I should be able to post tomorrow. }}

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((No worries, dear ^^!! Just glad to have you back!))

Married Wife

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
ӈɑʀζϵɣ ȘɱɩϮћ
...Trying to bend the truth
Lying my way from you...

User Image

Harley felt eyes on her. Slowly she glanced to see the bartender, Juliet, gazing at her. Once again she was at a lost. So she simple smiled and waved. It seemed like that tattooed red-head and her were in the middle of a conversation. She wouldn't intrude. She remembered how jumping into conversations in the past ended up unpleasant for her. So she took another few gulps of her water, and readjusted herself on the stool.

Tugging on her bright hoodie, she sighed softly. She was inside after all. She didn't need it. Without a second thought, she ripped the hoodie off, and set it on the counter before her. She wore a plan black crop top underneath. "I will not overheat." she said with a grin. The skin on her stomach wasn't perfect, at least not close up. She had a old bruise or two on her stomach and one on her back. And very faint stretch marks. She wasn't particularly happy with it, but she knew there wasn't much she could do now. Placing her bag once again in her lap, she held it loosely, and gazed around the bar.

The place seemed really nice, nothing she wasn't used to in her old life. The only difference was she was alone and not petrified. "How long has this place been here?" she asked softly. "It's nice." she nodded. "Like... i could live here for long. Not that I could, can't stay in one spot ya know."

She suddenly went silent, was that too much information?

...Remembering condescending talk of who I ought to be
Remembering listening to all of that and this again,
So I pretend up a person who was fittin' in
And now you think this person is really me...

Threads: Colourful~
'Tude: How do adult?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas