Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

It wasn’t the sound of the frosting covering her delicate features, or the sweet taste of it that was the bad part, oh no. It was that some of it got into her hair. She plucked the still stuck pastry from her lips, chewed a bit on it before swallowing before her own little vengeful smile replaced her lips. Red lips that were coated in frosting and being caressed by her girlfriend’s fingertip, taking up a collection of the frosting. Eagerly Juliet’s claim to revenge was replaced by something else, the beauty licking the tip of her own finger, leaving the bar tender to raise her dark eye brows, as she eagerly kept her concentration there.

“A funeral?” She questioned, laughing lightly as she nodded. “Beautiful and a muse.” She spoke, leaning to the side, and grabbing a carbonated spritzer, giving it a lovely shake before heading towards the kitchen. Foolishly, as normal, Tempy locked the front entrance into the kitchen but he left the side one unlocked.

Quickly, Jewels barged into the side door, still shaking the carbonated spritzer before moving directly in front of Tempy, sparing the woman next to him, before opening the tab, a lovely sounding pop, before soaking Tempty in a shower of sticky, sweet, and carbonated liquid. Her tongue mockingly seeped out from her lips, licking around her mouth. “You’ve been a very bad dog, Tempy.” She cooed mockingly, wearing her own sibling and revenge ridden smile.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C:

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
"Oh is that so?" The man's lips were inches away from the woman's ear as he chuckled. "Did being in bed gives you ideas? Some playtime under the sheets perhaps?" A final kiss to her cat like ears and the wolf was back to looking at the woman. The smile on his face said it all. For a gruff werewolf the man had a big heart that the tigress had interested. "Maybe a good morning kiss would get me up?" Kelly said with a mischievous grin. He expected the woman to roll her eyes, say something witty and peck his forehead.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageShe would let Juliet have her sweet revenge. Savoring her last compliment and returning to her stool with her wine.

She didn't need to see her love to know she would attain victory. Vivian swirled her glass and took a sip, musing to herself at the bar. Where to go to dinner, where they would sleep tonight. A smile remained on her freckled features, waiting for her girlfriend to return.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
"Love, I don't have to be in bed to get those ideas," she joked with a serious looking face.

He was like a love struck puppy. Who knew all you had to do was threaten a guy? She continued to purr as she looked at him, his suggestion sinking in. She debated it. "I don't want it to be that way. Asked for." A hint of the vampires desire leaked out and she mentally beat herself up for it. Though it didn't show in that green eye.

Tig wanted to be surprised by him. "You don't get things that easy from me Callahan." She did give him that witty statement, minus the peck.
User Image

Wearing: This.
            With: Jezebella.
            OOC:

It took a rather decent chunk of time for him to calm the laughter that kept bubbling up into his chest until he finally had to slide to the floor, place his head on his knees and breathe rather deeply, coughing shortly thereafter. He wiped a hand down his face and lifted his gaze to look at her, eyes bright and a smile still plastered across his face. “Oh probably, especially since we’re roomies.” Gus wrinkled his nose, but laughed again before suddenly jumping and gasping as Juliet sprayed him in a shower of soda.

Oh-ho! It’s on!” Gus stated loudly before launching from where he sat and tackling her to the ground, sticky hands all up in her hair as he pinned her to the ground, grabbing another pastry from what was left on the counter and shoving it down and into her face once again. With that he was up and off of her, moving over to where Char stood. “Okay, so, here’s the deal. She’s about to be pissed, so we need to run again. Game?” He asked, bouncing a bit on the heels of his shoes. “If you have a room, that would be the best option, like, somewhere with a lock!” Again he'd extend his hand, though this time - if accepted - he would usher her out in front of him and let her take the lead, if not, hell, he'd still run balls to the wall as far as possible.

Dramatic Kitten

User Image
User Image

Once more, Charlotte found herself shocked and laughing. She had enough sense to move out of the way, especially since she was still lightly covered in flour and caster's sugar from baking. Mixing that with soda water would cause her to even more grimy and sticky than she cared to think about.

She watched Gus launch himself at her and smear more of the pastries on the beautiful woman. It was easy to see how she would get even more enraged. Charlotte knew she was a looker, but didn't particularly take as much time to groom herself as this woman did. She flinched, not wanting to know how long it would take her to clean herself off.

At Gus' interest in her room, which didn't exist yet since she had chosen to move things into the kitchen instead of sleeping, Charlotte gave him a disappointing look. She bit onto her lower lips, scrunched up one side of her face and made a small, mousy but cute noise. "Uhhh.. I agree with somewhere with locks. But.."

She took his hand in both of hers, pulling him out of the kitchen before he could usher her out. Charlotte didn't want to wait for his friend to get to her feet, "I don't have one yet. Plan B?"

wearing; this.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
By now their short time spent together had given both plenty of time to understand the others body language. A good thing when Tig said something snide with a serious face. "Just my luck then." The werewolf replied with a chuckle. He was catching on to her and one day her serious face would only bring laughter from the werewolf.

Things soon turned more serious as the woman hesitated and then played it off. There was the snark Kelly had been expecting. "You don't want to be asked eh?" The man stared into the woman's eyes before nodding in understanding. "You think so?" The distance between was suddenly closed as the man moved to press his lips against those for the tigress.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
It wasn't exactly what she meant but served the same purpose. He had surprised her after all.

She would not give in completely and her hesitance was clear, something she could never cover up. Her lips pressed back against his for a few moments before she pulled away. A simple peck one would call it. If he played his cards right, the wolf could get more from the feline.

To keep him from being too disheartened by her subtle frigidness she ruffled his hair. "Good morning Mr. Callahan." With that, she pulled herself from his bed and sauntered to the door, returning to the bar without so much as a second glance.

Familiar Phantom

Crnch, crnch, crnch…

The rhythm of his boots scraping cement had become nothing more than background music to what seemed an endless endeavor. From beneath his bright-green hair his eyes scanned the town. It bustled with people. There were many, and they seemed innumerable, but somewhere amongst this thriving swath of unfulfilled lives he hoped to find one individual. He took her picture out of his pocket and unfolded it. It was a practice he had become far too familiar with. The creases were white and prominent, and obscured some of the saintly-looking woman’s features. Fortunately, her fragile face was off center, and spared the cruelties of his pockets.

”Good a place as any to get started,” he muttered to himself as he passed a vendor’s stall. The aging fellow at the stand was selling books of all sorts and sizes. If he offered spell tomes, it could be a promising option.

”Excuse me, have you seen this woman,” he asked as he leaned forward and offered the shopkeeper the picture. His free hand shifted the bow that hung from his shoulder, careful to keep strain off the exposed arrows in the attached quiver, as he braced himself. After a moment’s inspection, the scraggly-bearded shopkeeper shook his head and muttered something about buying a book or moving along, and the green-haired soldier sighed heavily before moving down the street to the next likely spot; a ramshackle alchemy shop that advertised reagents, scrolls, and spells in its storefront windows.

It was a daunting task, searching for a single person in such a world populated by so many eccentric beings, but Reive had a standing order to protect her, and if she was still alive, he intended to fulfill it. He had been through dozens of cities already, repeating the process he worked through, now. He’d had a few leads thus far, and this was the next city along the trail. Maybe, just maybe, he'd get lucky this time.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

“A HA!” She claimed, her red lipstick showing brightly through the white frosting as she continued to laugh hysterically. If there was one thing she could always count on, it was Tempy in being himself. She adored him, loved him, and they acted exactly like siblings, damn children, whenever they were in one of their playful moods. However, should they get in trouble, Tempy was always the one that took the fall for it. Which made sense, because Jewels gave one hell of a pouty face.

“I told ya I would…mufpph mupp.” She sounded, trying to retort with something creative and, in the end, was silence by another pastry. She watched as Tempy took off with his arm candy. Knowing him, it would be about a week before she saw another woman on his arm. That’s not to say that he just tossed women aside, they just found him irresistible. Silly fools. Juliet lifted her hand, removed the pastry from her lips, and started laughing so hard the she hunched over. “YOU..” She paused, trying to catch her breath. “Ah, screw it. I’ll get you later, you dog!” She continued to laugh, moving back to the bar, distributing the sitzer container in the sink as she passed it.

She would linger towards V, having that playful urge to include her beloved in the food fight but, upon looking at her again, she felt her heart swell and decided against it. “I’ll be right back, babe. I need to shower. Then, dinner?” She asked. She would vanished, stepping away and holding back from kissing the other as her face held nothing short of a worthy amount of frosting. Juliet would vanish upstairs. Within about fourt-five minutes, she was walking back downstairs. Long slender legs traced from one step to the next with beautiful silvery heels.

A black dress, loose around her body, unlike her own form fitting one, caressed both shoulders before falling down to the side, one side behing longer then the next. Her choice, of course, of jewelry was none other then a collection of pearls and diamonds mixed. Her soft lips held the same red color while her eyes were done up a bit more then what they normally were. Yes, she always wore makeup, but going out to such a nice place, with such an amazing and beautiful girlfriend, meant that she had to dress to impress V just as V had impressed her. “Shall we, my love?” She asked lightly, holding her hand out as she came to rest next to V, standing.

Wearing:Something fancy
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C:

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ҟαℓץρsσ
With the morning's rays come the Black Hound's own ball of sunshine. Her soft melodious singing can be heard by whomever occupies the same hall as her on the first floor, but complaints would be scarce. Although she is far from a talented musician, her tone is soothing and reminds one of the sirens from old fishermen's tales. However, the woman reveals herself to be quite the opposite of the angelic voice she possesses. The purple lips that made the noise are painted in purple to match the whimsical galaxy-like stockings covering Kalypso's thin legs. For once, she is quite void of her usual combat boots and spikes and crosses and instead adorns a more casual and subtle look. Maybe the stress of all of the mongrels is finally getting to her . . .

But the passerby would have no clue of her internal battle with prejudice as the dark-haired vampyre floats down the stairs with little noise from her flats. A ghost of her song from earlier lingers in her throat, coming out as a soft hum. She lightly traverses across the floor of the bar. Kalypso's pale face lights up at the sight of so many faces, despite some of them seeming unwelcome and others making her want to frown in disgust. Her incisors flash in the warm light of the tavern, never shying from the limelight of recognition. It would be silly to try to hide her fiendish nature and end up with misunderstandings later. Things run much smoothly when her patrons are aware that they are being served by a supernatural monster.

"Ah, good morning, lovelies," Kalypso greets to no one in particular as she beams about the room. She maneuvers her lithe frame behind the bar with ease and grace only the likes of immortals possess. In her zone, she leans forward to rest her bony elbows on the counter and cradle her chin in her skeletal fingers.

"i was looking for a вrєαȶң of ℓιғє..
a little ȶσυcң of ңєαѵєɳℓy ℓιɢңȶ .."

Newbie Regular

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The Storm Tyger

User Image
It took only a little push and things could so easily move to favor the Storm Tyger. The Russian caught red handed had several options to take the moment the Korean deduced she was skilled in her tradecraft. None of which could be negative, well aside from being killed but that would mean Seung-Yun wasn't up to the mantle of being who he was. Walking towards his room the man quickly got into the shower and washed the dirty away. Dressing in a pair of khakis and a black polo shirt the co-owner left his room and went back down to the bar.

His dear friend was already there alongside whoever was still hanging out. "Good morning Kalypso." The Asian greeted the woman as he sat down on a stool and looked at the woman. "I had the bar and most of this floor cleaned in preparations for Lunar New Year." He reminded her in case she was forgetful as he was. "Our new baker slash cook is with Gus right now. I think Juliet is with them in the kitchen". Probably chatting it up and not ruining the hard work his last minute cleaning that left most of the Hound squeaky clean.
User Image
User Image
"When all your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed."

Emerald eyes stayed pealed, her lengthy dark lashes reaching out into the night. The Eastern babe watched carefully, a shady, slicked eyebrow atoned to her wide shocked state. It seemed that her new Co-Owner friend was dropping off a little ‘present.’
But Doll turned away from the door, a sudden interest in things way beyond that little gift. From the look of the case, she hadn’t a doubt what it could be; considering her drooling puppy dog stare at the open containers downstairs. But why. The little figurine knew that never, was a gift to be given without proper payback. What could he want in return?
Doll pondered this, as she took new clothing out, and turned on her hair straightener. She knew that the bar would be getting crazy within an hour or so, and the cute little blonde would most likely want to take a break. A tiny bit of shiny serum was added, and long crimson hair was brushed out flat. Doll tip-toed from her bathroom and opened the door to her room, using her high-heel, she slid the case into her territory.
She would ask the nice Asian man next time they saw one another; exactly what he wanted from her.
The mirror test approved her sense of beauty, and the little Barbie doll grabbed her purse and headed down to the bar. She saw the two cute lovebird ladies and waved. They were too adorable. Doll almost felt a bit jealous..

But she shook the thought out of her head and made her presence behind the bar known. Might as well get to work, attending to customers and cleaning up the bar.
Wearing: Oh La' La' Location:Behind the Bar Status: Eh Feeling: Bored OCC

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ҟαℓץρsσ
The golden gaze of the tavern's co-owner dart to the stairs at the sound of familiar footsteps. Her smile softens into a more genuine one and she straightens up from the bar as she watches Park come closer. They haven't had much time to talk of late with all of the new customers, especially due to his old mutt of a friend showing up. Her grin falters a bit at the thought of the Irish werewolf, but she's swift to shake the thought from her head. Kalypso listens to her partner with a nod and a raise of her brow. She had forgotten about his traditions, but is more than willing to participate in them now that she is reminded. Already she is conjuring ideas of what to wear and a brilliant party to celebrate the new year. At the mention of the tavern's lovely employees, the vampyre gives a toothy grin. She would love to hurry back to them and chatter with her dear Juliet or greet the new baker by the name of Charlotte. However, she knows that Park probably wants to talk since they haven't in so long. Not to mention she recognises her duty at the bar as her eyes fall on a pretty face sitting unattended at the bar.

Kalypso gives the Asian an understanding nod before motioning her head towards the new patron with an apologetic smile. Without a word, she glides over to the woman and beams warmly at the weary traveler. "Anything I can help you with, darling?"

"i was looking for a вrєαȶң of ℓιғє..
a little ȶσυcң of ңєαѵєɳℓy ℓιɢңȶ .."

Sweetsop

Newbie Regular

S e u n g - Y u n || P a r k
Co-owner of the Black Hound
The storm tiger

User Image
He understood and the important bits he had to tell her had been told. Nodding in understanding the man left the vampire to work her charm and make their newest patron feel welcomed. That left Park waiting for her until someone else caught his eye. The stripped shirt and red scarf were eye catching to the man. Brown orbs locked on to the Slavic marionette as she sauntered her way behind the bar. "A glass of orange juice please." He asked of Doll as he looked up at her. Had she taken his 'gift'?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff